PDA

View Full Version : PTTP - Read Now!

LittleFish
03-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Hello, This is anti-pod on a new account due to banning,

this is to all of you PTTP people :l

Hello, and thank you for reading this first of all,

yes i did start of PTTP along with P@nd@ in a certain post / topic
well this is just to warn you all, dont do it no more, the poitn has been put across, and sierk knows [ belive me ]
so its not funny no more its jsut a pain now!

yes we should have the right to speak, but it does say some were in the forum rules, about dont be anti-habbox well to me PTTP is anti-habbox now, so all i masking you is to stop with all the threads about PTTP or why was ??? banned Ect.. unless you wish to be banned, which im sure you dont!
and i am not making this post for the sake of it! im making this post so all of you PTTP people stop it! Jrh2002 & Sierk are just trying to make us safe, by making these rules for us, so do not blame them, there only trying to kep you safe, and no one forced me to post this, i made it in my free will! and i dont care if u bad rep me, rep is not everything no more

Thank you, Anti-Pod

G-flow
03-03-2005, 08:53 PM
i kinda missed the whole pttp thing anyway...

LittleFish
03-03-2005, 08:58 PM
it was to make people have the right to speak up without being fired or banned

hence PTTP power to the people :l

:

We do have the right to speak, but all sierk & jrh2002 are trying to do is keep us safe, so dont moan, they may of just helped you stay safe, so enjoy habbox and habbo while it last

G-flow
03-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Okay dokey , will do :p

GommeInc
03-03-2005, 10:54 PM
That doesnt make sense, they're trying to make us safe but not allowing us to have an opinion?

:-Mystical.Dave-
04-03-2005, 02:14 AM
One day I was like wow whats this PTTP stuff?, because I started seeing it on people's signatures, im sorry to hear what happened :(

Hippygurl101
04-03-2005, 03:22 PM
I fail to see how were safer by not being allowed to express opinions. Also no Anti-habbox content posted? How does that protect people on the forum..? Rules anre Rules, But they dont make much sense.

Ryan
04-03-2005, 03:30 PM
I fail to see how were safer by not being allowed to express opinions.

your oppinion could offend someone i suppose

UberP@ND@
04-03-2005, 09:15 PM
But some opinons weren't offendable and still they got a ban.
Immaturity I call it!

Mr.Kylee
04-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Kjell yours were..could you all stop opening topics about PTTP and why is somebody banned?

UberP@ND@
04-03-2005, 09:19 PM
Nope, I'm in a spam mood, sicne this is what' the forum is all about.
Register - Spam- Get Banned
:)

Crying-Angel
04-03-2005, 09:20 PM
But some opinons weren't offendable and still they got a ban.
Immaturity I call it!
just because u didnt take offence to it doesnt mean someone else didnt...

UberP@ND@
04-03-2005, 09:21 PM
I'm not talking about me.
And I wasn't trying to hrut your feelings Dan.
Trying to, well, get banned.

Crying-Angel
04-03-2005, 09:25 PM
p@nd@ you may not have written to hurt my feelings yet it did, you cant get around that. You should have thought before you sent it.

and btw i aint a damn child! x]

and whats the point in trying to get banned, if u dont want to come on this forum then leave. ur just sum immature kid, im sure you wouldnt be missed =/

UberP@ND@
04-03-2005, 09:27 PM
[Removed by Arcanum - MESSAGE UNACCEPTABLE]

Crying-Angel
04-03-2005, 09:33 PM
p@nd@ ending your life will never be the answer, beleive me...
you do have things to live for, we all get **** off other people, u just gotta live with it. alot of the time if sumone gives u **** then its coz they are jelous. You can get through alot of things if u think positivly. yes u may have loved the net but u need to broarden out, there is so much more out there.
u are a very good artist but u could improve alot, you could do alot with ur life and im sure that deep down u know that.

Arcanum
05-03-2005, 12:54 AM
Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!