PDA

View Full Version : i give up, i think so anyways.

infatuation
03-10-2006, 12:32 AM
ugh.
the person who had recoveries set on tedek, got them just before they were going to activate. october 6th would be the day they activated, and he just hacks them back. christ.

everyone delete tedek if you don't want to talk to some total jerk.

Eye!
03-10-2006, 03:11 AM
NO!!!!
NO NO NO!
LOGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN:eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall

tedek was an awsome account and you almost had enough for a whip too

aww no more loghead, err, i mean, logan to play rs but anyway i wanna know if it is windy there? :eusa_danc

Dan
03-10-2006, 09:40 AM
this happens every time.. why dont you just start your own account for once then it wont? :]

Actor
03-10-2006, 10:51 AM
You shouldnt buy accounts, whts the point in playng the game when u havent earned it all.

~ZammY
03-10-2006, 12:36 PM
Why why.. WHY logan, -.- Did you buy the account?

Eye!
03-10-2006, 12:46 PM
this happens every time.. why dont you just start your own account for once then it wont? :]

You shouldnt buy accounts, whts the point in playng the game when u havent earned it all.

i also forgot to add this:

Just start your own acc it aint that hard (unless your like me and have been playing foir almost 3 years and still have crap stats)

---MAD---
03-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Buying an account has 2 problems..

1. High scam rate.
2. Against the rs rules.

:Jamie
03-10-2006, 03:34 PM
IF you bought the account then you just have yourself to blame. Just make your own account its not hard.

Overate
03-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Correct me if im wrong but if i remember rightly didnt logan get hacked, then he got it back and the hacker got the recoveries back? But i doubt im rong probly another logan on my msn, i got 2 :)

infatuation
04-10-2006, 10:31 PM
NO!!!!
NO NO NO!
LOGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN:eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall

tedek was an awsome account and you almost had enough for a whip too

aww no more loghead, err, i mean, logan to play rs but anyway i wanna know if it is windy there? :eusa_danc
I actually had a whip. just got it the day it was hacked too "/

have one, not enough cash for members.

I didn't buy it.

I didn't buy it.

i also forgot to add this:
Just start your own acc it aint that hard (unless your like me and have been playing foir almost 3 years and still have crap stats)
I have one.

Buying an account has 2 problems..

1. High scam rate.
2. Against the rs rules.

I didn't buy it.

IF you bought the account then you just have yourself to blame. Just make your own account its not hard.

I didn't buy it

Correct me if im wrong but if i remember rightly didnt logan get hacked, then he got it back and the hacker got the recoveries back? But i doubt im rong probly another logan on my msn, i got 2 :)
Do I even know you? O_O

the thing is
okay.
well.
the real owner of tedek
like, the guy who owned it before it got hacked.
he was cut out of the internet, who knows why.
so he gave me the account for a bit. I never changed the recoveries, god knows why. When he came back, he used WOW & maplestory.. until he used something to get him banned on them to. Then he used tedek for merchanting purposes, and made 20m. He moved the cash, and gave my friend the account, and my friend then gave it to me, because he had his own, and it was better. I recently started making money again, had about 2.3M, and then he hacked it, as soon as I had blitz runes & a whip.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!