PDA

View Full Version : Gamehall lobby debate - with 0rca

Astrayed
03-10-2006, 04:38 PM
The debate was great but i couldan't get on the right side as noobs wanted to be next to 0rca :rolleyes: .

Anyway it was just about pokemon and if it's over rated and such. I was on the "It's great" side as i was stuck!

many good opinions and sad ones from noobs who are to young to be on habbo probley.

Anyway 20 mins later the topic was changed to favorite school game.

many non-games came out like being a buddy at school. Thats not a game at school is it? Anyway after a long and painfully laggy.

At about 5:10 we had a raid of bunnys come in but were eventurlly kiked.

Word must of got out about them raiding hotels.

Anyway thats the round up on this weeks game debate.

Sorry if it's late and that there are no screenies.

This is only lat because i forgot to send LOL

8Freak8
03-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Screenie?

Astrayed
03-10-2006, 05:18 PM

i didan't get any an i told you that.

alex 1889
03-10-2006, 05:24 PM
The debate was great but i couldan't get on the right side as noobs wanted to be next to 0rca :rolleyes: .

Anyway it was just about pokemon and if it's over rated and such. I was on the "It's great" side as i was stuck!

many good opinions and sad ones from noobs who are to young to be on habbo probley.

Anyway 20 mins later the topic was changed to favorite school game.

many non-games came out like being a buddy at school. Thats not a game at school is it? Anyway after a long and painfully laggy.

At about 5:10 we had a raid of bunnys come in but were eventurlly kiked.

Word must of got out about them raiding hotels.

Anyway thats the round up on this weeks game debate.

This is only lat because i forgot to send LOL

sounds like the usual rubbish debate thats limited only 2 pokemon because 2 many habbos aren't allowed 2 discuss games rated 12+

Kymux
03-10-2006, 05:42 PM
95% of the people can't debate or can't be bothered to debate anything. Why do Habbo bother?

Bear-Max
03-10-2006, 05:58 PM
sounds like the usual rubbish debate thats limited only 2 pokemon because 2 many habbos aren't allowed 2 discuss games rated 12+

Or maybe there was a debate about Pokemon because Diamond and Pearl just came out in Japan and sold 1.2 million copies in a day? Pokemon is a great RPG and is one of the most successful gaming franchises ever. Why should discussions be about so-called 'mature' games all the time? What... To prove your masculinity? It's a shame that we live in an age where everyone is so self-conscious.

Astrayed
03-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Habbo do these things because they no some saddows will go to go and see them. it's like all the little kids going to MCdonalds to meet the staff.

Nixt
03-10-2006, 06:12 PM
If anyone was in there, and did get a screenie, can they post it please, it would be appreciated :)

RYANNNNN
03-10-2006, 06:15 PM
It was rubbish, I was like the 3rd person in there then along came 191 people over flowing the rooms capacity and lagging like hell so I left.

Astrayed
05-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Im only intrested in what people have to say really and wanted to express my opinion on pokemon.

Just-One
07-10-2006, 10:19 PM
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 2:54 PM
Subject: Gamer Topic

Hot Topic : Was Pokémon the world most successful game ever?

Habbo name : Just-one

Haha, sorry guys for such a rubbish topic xD

Mexel
07-10-2006, 10:25 PM
James has being robbed :o!

adm
07-10-2006, 10:48 PM
James has being robbed :o!
...or drugged.

Either way, most people in there don't know what a game is.

You
07-10-2006, 11:03 PM
nice thread

Astrayed
08-10-2006, 09:48 AM
Okay what has "james has being robbed" got to do whith this?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!