PDA

View Full Version : work.

Metric.
04-10-2006, 01:22 AM
I work with such morons.
ugh, theres this one idiot in particular and his name is erick and JUST THE SIGHT OF HIM MAKES ME ANGRY. Anyway I can't stand him because he's like A.D.D x 10 CONSTANTLY and he bugs the bobba out of me because he thinks he's the bobba and he walks around looking like a total d*** all the time.

Anyway, today I was at my desk and I had a lot of work to do and first he leaves like 5 messages on my desk asking me what I did with the keys to the van so I paged him and I told him he was the last one to have the keys and I didn't touch them. Anyway he's like "no they were on my desk now there gone, find the other set for me" and I was when I get around to it, I'll try to find the other set. Anyway, 10 minutes later he pages me again looking for they keys and I told him I didn't look because I was busy doing more important work. THEN 10 MINUTES LATER HE PAGES ME AGAIN LOOKING FOR THE F***** KEYS so I told him I don't have them and I don't know where the other set is and I have a lot of work to get done before I go home and I will call him when and if I find the keys.

UGH, 10 MINUTES LATER HE CALLS AGAIN LOOKING FOR THE KEYS so I said "ERICK F*** OFF, YOUR BEING AN IDIOT, DON'T PAGE ME AGAIN LOOKING FOR THE KEYS, YOU LOST THEM NOW YOU FIND THEM."

THEN HE HAS THE NERVE TO TELL MY MOM so she calls him and I into her office and askes what's going on and he puts on the inocent face saying "Ashton took the keys to the van off my desk and when I asked for them he got mad" and I was like "you didn't ask me just ONCE you paged me about 5 times in about an hour looking for the damn things, that I didn't take" and he says "well they're not on my desk, you must have taken them" and then I get p***ed and I snap back at him saying "*** IS SO DIFFICULT, WHAT PART OF I-DO-NOT-HAVE-THE-KEYS-TO-THE-VAN DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND" and then he's like "see, this is your sons attitude" and my mom tells him to stop being a drama queen and he storms out, and my mom says "he is such a moron, WHY did I hire him?" and I laughed.

HUGECOOL
04-10-2006, 02:40 AM
Good thing it was your mom and not someone else, or there would've been a completely different ending to that story. =P I suppose it is also best to try and maintain proffesionalism as much as you can no matter what the situation is. Eventually, I'm assuming you'll work for someone else and they won't exactly know you like a relative does, so I suggest practicing being more patient and not losing your cool-at least not in the work environment.

You
04-10-2006, 06:49 AM
er yeh, k.

cocaine
04-10-2006, 08:19 AM
What a moron.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!