PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone, remember me?

properclone
04-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Hey everyone, I'm back for a visit - just like I said I would!
I hope some of you remember me, some of the older members! It's nice seeing some familiar faces, and some new ones! Habbox looks like it has gone from strength to strength and after a chat with 8Freak8 I hear that everything is going really well.

It's very nice to come back for a visit - but also very weird! I have done so much since I was last here, and obviously so have you lot! I look forward to hearing all about it, I will probably be visiting Habbo in a few minutes to see what has changed there - 8Freak8 tells me there is a new hotel manager - thank god!!!

I am continuing with my Web Design/Porgramming and am working on a number of projects - one that I will be spending a lot of time and money promoting, a music-based website that will also promote and create gigs for upcoming bands in the UK - but I can't say too much. I am also working on a new website for a football team - which I won't disclose either ;). Along with some other projects. So I've been real busy!

Please reply and tell me what you've been up to since I was last around, if you remember me, and if not, why not introduce yourself?

Vodata1
04-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Welcome Back Anyway Read Rules Etc

!clarissax
04-10-2006, 03:41 PM
welcome back :] i remember you, you won't remember be though cause i been banned like a million times since you were here :]

Axel
04-10-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm guessing the ex site manager knows the rules by now....

I remember you, welcome back.

the wombats
04-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Welcome back Joe, I'm doing I.T in college and do web design and programming as part of the course!

Janeisntpleased
04-10-2006, 03:44 PM
joe smells like fanny :]

properclone
04-10-2006, 03:44 PM
nice to get a set of mixed replied, vadota, glad you're not bitter - for whatever reason[s] you may have had. i will give the rules a read over, i'm sure they have changed a lot, maybe there's a rule against abuse of the shift key.
the name clarissa rings a bell :P friend of jane by any chance? or not? im not sure hehe.

Janeisntpleased
04-10-2006, 03:45 PM
you just got wdfpwned! by joe.

fail.

Vodata1
04-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Soz I Thought You Were Someone Else Ignore My Post LOl

!clarissax
04-10-2006, 03:46 PM
nice to get a set of mixed replied, vadota, glad you're not bitter - for whatever reason[s] you may have had. i will give the rules a read over, i'm sure they have changed a lot, maybe there's a rule against abuse of the shift key.
the name clarissa rings a bell :P friend of jane by any chance? or not? im not sure hehe.
yeaahh, friend of janee. :]

properclone
hey death :)
craig! nice to know you're following up your passions - college is really the way to go, and so is i.t!

Janeisntpleased
yeaahh, friend of janee. :]

:8:8 :8 :8 :8

properclone
04-10-2006, 03:47 PM
still no unban of janeh, eh? hehe.

Janeisntpleased
04-10-2006, 03:49 PM
still no unban of janeh, eh? hehe.

it's an injustice i tell you. infractions suck ***.

why can i say fanny and not ***?

gay.

!clarissax
04-10-2006, 03:50 PM
it's an injustice i tell you. infractions suck ***.

why can i say fanny and not ***?

gay.
i love you<3

Benjiz
04-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Welcome Back Anyway Read Rules Etc
LOL

welcome back

Axel
04-10-2006, 03:53 PM
Maybe you remmeber JonJon?

Nixt
04-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Welcomeeeeeeee back.

!clarissax
04-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Maybe you remmeber JonJon?
your jonjon? pmsl.

Axel
04-10-2006, 04:14 PM
your jonjon? pmsl.

What's funny about that?

---MAD---
04-10-2006, 04:54 PM
hey properclone, welcome :p.

!clarissax
04-10-2006, 05:01 PM
What's funny about that?
nothing mate.

Shinigami
04-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Yello :)

cocaine
04-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Hey properclone ;)

Hope everythings goooood.

paull
04-10-2006, 05:59 PM
I hope some of you remember me, some of the older members! It's nice seeing some familiar faces, and some new ones! Habbox looks like it has gone from strength to strength and after a chat with 8Freak8 I hear that everything is going really well.

It's very nice to come back for a visit - but also very weird! I have done so much since I was last here, and obviously so have you lot! I look forward to hearing all about it, I will probably be visiting Habbo in a few minutes to see what has changed there - 8Freak8 tells me there is a new hotel manager - thank god!!!

I am continuing with my Web Design/Porgramming and am working on a number of projects - one that I will be spending a lot of time and money promoting, a music-based website that will also promote and create gigs for upcoming bands in the UK - but I can't say too much. I am also working on a new website for a football team - which I won't disclose either ;). Along with some other projects. So I've been real busy!

Please reply and tell me what you've been up to since I was last around, if you remember me, and if not, why not introduce yourself?

Welcome back,

Things havnt really gone from strength to strength.

Things mucked up when the likes of you and jackhb left.

e5
04-10-2006, 06:11 PM

Please reply and tell me what you've been up to since I was last around, if you remember me, and if not, why not introduce yourself? :o you been gone that long, lost_witness has been hotel manager for ages lol - happy visit ;]

mat64
04-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Who dosnt remember you? rofl, Good to hear your doing well in real life. I dont work here anymore, Nor do i come on much. Personally i think the forums' management is terrible. But hey! =D

Fifa07
05-10-2006, 01:49 PM
Yes, i remember you, many times ago

Goat
05-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Hello & Welcome to the Habbox Forum's! ;]

nets
06-10-2006, 12:02 AM
i remember you.. welcome back :P

jerremy iz sad
06-10-2006, 12:23 AM
wo i rememba u.

Dentafrice1
06-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Hello Joe :p
Think thats your name?? Been so long..

How did you relationship with Jenneh go? Wasnt that her Habbo Name? :P

Habbox is doing great.. we all miss you.. just as much as we miss Jack :P

mmhmm.
06-10-2006, 12:30 AM
ya.. the names in there somewhere..

hey welcome back and stuff
cool, im interested in web design and programming actually. i dont know much but id love to take courses on it and related topics, even though im not college age yet.

Dentafrice1
06-10-2006, 12:32 AM
Im currently taking courses in ASP.

Im done with PHP + MySQL Classes now to ASP

:Jamie
06-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Hey stranger :P welcome back mate nice to see you back

JoeyK.
06-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Wow, it's been a while! Nice to see you again :)

RLY-CRAIG?
06-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Hey nice to hear from you,welcome back:8

Jargit
10-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Welcome To Habbox Forum

I Hope You Enjoy Yourself, And Remember To Treat Everyoen With Respect

And Always Abide By The Rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_rules_main)

But Mostly Enjoy Yourself :D

If You Need Any Help Please Pm Me Buying Clicking My Name, And Click Private Message :D

Nielez
11-10-2006, 05:30 AM
Joe! :D wb, i just came back too, 2 days ago or something... :) just to check how things are going :)

Jam
11-10-2006, 05:45 AM
:D Welcome Back :D

You
11-10-2006, 07:01 AM

hiiiii, welcome back, good luck with the stuff you're doing!

:Hazel
11-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Hi I remember you from this site a while ago, glad everything is going well for you. :)

Josh-H
11-10-2006, 03:00 PM
hes back! hes back!

properclone
11-10-2006, 08:43 PM
hey everyone :)
asp eh? ive been meaning to get into that actually

its ree agen !!
11-10-2006, 08:49 PM
OH MY DAYS I REMEMBER U

Dentafrice1
13-10-2006, 02:30 PM
If you know PHP ASP is alot.. more difficult because you know PHP and its rules etc then you have to learn that whole set! Ill be sitting there coding PHP then start into ASP and be typing PHP!

AGR!

Dubble
13-10-2006, 10:35 PM
i never knew you anyway Welcome back dude :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!