PDA

View Full Version : saveing your room

alex 1889
04-10-2006, 06:23 PM
Ever wanted to try something with your room but didn't want to because it would take ages to change back, well this is where my idea comes in.

When you want to modify your room below the reset rights button will be a reset room button and beow that a saveroom button.

Clicking the save room button will save the room in its current state including all stickys.

Clicking the reset room button will reset the button back to when it was last saved.

If you have picked up furniture and then reset the room then all furniture will be returned to where it was excluding the furniture you have picked up. Where the picked up furniture was there will be nothing.

If additional furniture is put down it will just end up in your hand.

I hope this idea will hopefully prevent room trashing and incourage people to try more room ideas.

Tiked
04-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Briliant idea +rep when i get some rep power

::d4nnyt::
04-10-2006, 07:04 PM
Cool Idea +rep

scubadiva
04-10-2006, 07:09 PM
That wouldn't work. You could save a room with, for example, a mode bar in it. You could then go out and trade that mode bar. What would happen then? No, I don't think this would work, but an undo button might, as long as it stopped you from undoing things if you'd traded the furni.

alex 1889
04-10-2006, 07:38 PM
That wouldn't work. You could save a room with, for example, a mode bar in it. You could then go out and trade that mode bar. What would happen then? No, I don't think this would work, but an undo button might, as long as it stopped you from undoing things if you'd traded the furni.

if u did that an wen u reset room, the mode bar would simply not be there but everything else would

it will work

rep, ty :D

Tunic
04-10-2006, 07:40 PM
This is a good idea!
You got what rep lol

Isoelectric
04-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Ever wanted to try something with your room but didn't want to because it would take ages to change back, well this is where my idea comes in.

When you want to modify your room below the reset rights button will be a reset room button and beow that a saveroom button.

Clicking the save room button will save the room in its current state including all stickys.

Clicking the reset room button will reset the button back to when it was last saved.

If you have picked up furniture and then reset the room then all furniture will be returned to where it was excluding the furniture you have picked up. Where the picked up furniture was there will be nothing.

If additional furniture is put down it will just end up in your hand.

I hope this idea will hopefully prevent room trashing and incourage people to try more room ideas.

Nice idea +2 Rep!

exploit
04-10-2006, 08:16 PM
I quite like this idea! +rep :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!