PDA

View Full Version : Do You Want MORE Marques?

Jam
04-10-2006, 06:56 PM
Do We Really Want More Of This?

Jam
04-10-2006, 06:59 PM
:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc As Above ^ :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Sorry 4 Double. :D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P

Nick- (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post

womanizer
04-10-2006, 07:34 PM
The problem is we don't have any matching sets for example:

Yellow Pillar - Yellow Marquee - No Yellow screen
Red pillar - No red Marquee - Red Screen
White Pillar - No white Marquee - White Screen

Shinigami
04-10-2006, 07:39 PM
The problem is we don't have any matching sets for example:

Yellow Pillar - Yellow Marquee - No Yellow screen
Red pillar - No red Marquee - Red Screen
White Pillar - No white Marquee - White Screen

Agreed. Also I just want Blue/Red/Black Marquee<3 They own.

-:Undertaker:-
04-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Yeh I love recolours, There really useful!

Immenseman
04-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Depends which recolours they are ;)

Azza
04-10-2006, 08:19 PM
yer some more wud be nice. ^^

scubadiva
04-10-2006, 08:24 PM
For all you people saying ' I like recolours', don't you get bored of the same old rares, just different colours? I want something original and new. They've not even released the laser gate yet, and it's already got a recolour.

Hazza
04-10-2006, 08:26 PM
WE WANT MORE SCREEN && MARQUEE RECOLORS

04-10-2006, 08:34 PM
For all you people saying ' I like recolours', don't you get bored of the same old rares, just different colours? I want something original and new. They've not even released the laser gate yet, and it's already got a recolour.

No, I get sick of people saying "OMG WHY DO WE HAVE THESE BOBBA RARES ALL THE TIME" because theres more good points to Recolours than ad Points, When Habbo do release new Rares EG: FatherOfHabboPoster you all moan saying its horrible.

EG: With Recolours if you wanted to make a Pink Room then you'd have Pink Marquee, Pink Screen, Pink Monolith, Pink Lazer Gate, Pink Smoke Machine, Pink Fan, Pink Pillow, Pink Pillar and Hologirl.

EG: Without Recolours if you wanted to make a Pink Room you'd only have the Hologirl.

DCeption
05-10-2006, 07:04 AM
Yes i love recolours and marquees!

Djcafc.
05-10-2006, 12:02 PM
no i dont like them they have a red marque in germany

scubadiva
05-10-2006, 02:19 PM
No, I get sick of people saying "OMG WHY DO WE HAVE THESE BOBBA RARES ALL THE TIME" because theres more good points to Recolours than ad Points, When Habbo do release new Rares EG: FatherOfHabboPoster you all moan saying its horrible.

EG: With Recolours if you wanted to make a Pink Room then you'd have Pink Marquee, Pink Screen, Pink Monolith, Pink Lazer Gate, Pink Smoke Machine, Pink Fan, Pink Pillow, Pink Pillar and Hologirl.

EG: Without Recolours if you wanted to make a Pink Room you'd only have the Hologirl.

Yh, but I think that it's kind of boring when they release ugly ones like the 'Shadow Screen'. Sulake can't be bothered to think of new rare ideas, so they just make new colours. I agree with you in the fact that they're useful if you want a room of simply one colour, but they don't release EVERY rare in different colours, only some. Like EnglishTourist said earlier in this thread, there aren't any matching pairs. I would definetely like recolours more if they released every main colour of every main rare, rather than some colours of some rares. Sorry if it seems like I've ranted on a bit :D.

05-10-2006, 03:38 PM
Yh, but I think that it's kind of boring when they release ugly ones like the 'Shadow Screen'. Sulake can't be bothered to think of new rare ideas, so they just make new colours. I agree with you in the fact that they're useful if you want a room of simply one colour, but they don't release EVERY rare in different colours, only some. Like EnglishTourist said earlier in this thread, there aren't any matching pairs. I would definetely like recolours more if they released every main colour of every main rare, rather than some colours of some rares. Sorry if it seems like I've ranted on a bit :D.

Its your opinion that the Shadow Screen doesn't look very nice, sometimes Habbo don't release a Rare for about a Month and sometimes they release 2 in 1 week so I cant see why your bothered about 1 Rare being released if you dont like the colour, Habbo will eventually Release some macthing Screens and Marquees ovibolusly.

Habblimp
05-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Ok, the point I am going to bring up is this. Some of the recolours are really nice and alot of people like them, but soem of them are just getting plain boring.

The Good Recolours.

- Dragons
- Pillows
- Screens
- Marquees

Bad Recolours.

- Ice Cream Machinces
- Pillars

Tell me if I've missed anything, that important.

05-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Ok, the point I am going to bring up is this. Some of the recolours are really nice and alot of people like them, but soem of them are just getting plain boring.

The Good Recolours.

- Dragons
- Pillows
- Screens
- Marquees

Bad Recolours.

- Ice Cream Machinces
- Pillars

Tell me if I've missed anything, that important.

Thats YOUR opinion, Ice Creams are useful for Theme Rooms EG: Beaches and Pillars are good for Stacking and Greek/Temple Rooms.

Habblimp
05-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Thats YOUR opinion, Ice Creams are useful for Theme Rooms EG: Beaches and Pillars are good for Stacking and Greek/Temple Rooms.

I never said it was EVERYONES opinion. :l

scubadiva
05-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Pillars are good for stacking, but you can use any pillar, you don't need a new recoloured one.

05-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Pink Pillars suit Pink Screens and Pink Marquees + Chinese Furniture so having differnent Colours is better than 1 Colour, Also Habblimp why does it matter if I said it was your opinion because it is? - So whats your problem with me saying its your opinion if it is.

Hurts
06-10-2006, 12:03 AM
I like Marquee's i'd like to see the red one released for Christmas + it would go with the pillar+screen. :o Just seen the orangey and black marquee they would be good for Hallowe'een!

foxyfox00
06-10-2006, 07:42 AM
Yes I would, but not relaeased as rares.
I think a system like buying coloured plasto out of the catolouge where you can choose the color and type of piece.
I know it's not going to happen, but I think we need a variety of colours and sets

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!