PDA

View Full Version : Trusted list...

Callum.
04-10-2006, 08:44 PM
What a crap idea

-sFusion-
04-10-2006, 08:45 PM
why.. post this thread?
did I miss some talk about bringing it back?

EDIT: OH I see it now... yeah I agree

Callum.
04-10-2006, 08:46 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=237160

Axel
04-10-2006, 08:46 PM
why are all the mods auto on it aswell?

Callum.
04-10-2006, 08:47 PM
init, i honestly don't know, who has traded a4aowen etc.

and someone could do 5 hc deals with different people, get on and scam

Blood
04-10-2006, 08:47 PM
why are all the mods auto on it aswell?
That's what I was wondering.

When Wizzdom make the Trusted list, he put himself on it and everyone laughed. Now the Mods and A4AOwen are on it..

Although it might help stop the scamming.

Callum.
04-10-2006, 08:49 PM

When Wizzdom make the Trusted list, he put himself on it and everyone laughed. Now the Mods and A4AOwen are on it..

but say someones leaving to habo or rune for good, and they are on there, they might scam their last 5mil or whatever.

kooldude23

Does anyone here not trust them four on the list tho ?
I think its a good idea.

Axel
i wanna see all the proof of the trades that the mods done. i dont really give a **** if there a mod, you can still scam someone even if ur a mod ya'no. its daft and aint going to work. end off

Callum.
04-10-2006, 08:50 PM
i wanna see all the proof of the trades that the mods done. i dont really give a **** if there a mod, you can still scam someone even if ur a mod ya'no. its daft and aint going to work. end off

ditto.

Uwe
I agree.
This is probley going to increase scamming aswell. All someone needs to do is trade fairly to be added to the list? They are then free to scam as many people as they want and use the excuse 'oh look. I'm on the trusted peoples list'...

Charles
The trusted list is a great idea, due to the fact that too many people are being scammed AND this way is better, so people can't make clone accounts and put themselves on the list.

Blood
I think its a good idea.
I trust all but one on that list.

Callum.
I agree.
This is probley going to increase scamming aswell. All someone needs to do is trade fairly to be added to the list? They are then free to scam as many people as they want and use the excuse 'oh look. I'm on the trusted peoples list'...

my point exactly but made clearer :)

Axel
04-10-2006, 08:52 PM
I think its a good idea.

i know micky is trusted because i have done trades with him. but havent traded with the rest so i cant say anything bout them. but its total bull that mods get to go on it without any proof and shizz.

Charles
04-10-2006, 08:52 PM
I agree.
You must do a lot of work to earn like 1m or whatever :rolleyes: ::
''- Must have been on the forum for over a month
- Must be vouched by 5 forum members with picture proof of a trade this will also mean you have posted in a thread to show of such a trade, cannot get your friends to vouch for you.
- If we think the picture of the trade is fake we will not consider putting you on.
- You cannot show us proof of trades you have done before this thread was made.
- We Decide who go on the list and our say is final.''

Blood
04-10-2006, 08:53 PM
I also get the feeling that if you're not on the list, you're not safe when you could well be.

Axel
04-10-2006, 08:55 PM
So you make an account go on it for over a month do good trades with 5 members and get them to vouch for you. you scam anyone and just say 'yea but im on the trusted list' is bull **** we tried it before and it didnt work so why try it again?

Callum.
04-10-2006, 08:55 PM
i agree with blood, it seems if you're not on the list, you scam.

Charles
04-10-2006, 08:56 PM
So you make an account go on it for over a month do good trades with 5 members and get them to vouch for you. you scam anyone and just say 'yea but im on the trusted list' is bull **** we tried it before and it didnt work so why try it again?
The time before when it wasn't locked, people were creating clone accounts and vouching for their main account without any trades being done.

kooldude23
04-10-2006, 08:57 PM
No, it means if you are not on the list you havent done enough things to get on it. Or you have scammed.

:Jamie
04-10-2006, 08:57 PM
If you have any complaints PM A4AOwen, We are trying our best to crack down on scamming and we will give the list a try also it doesn't stop you vouching people in threads, we will give the list a try so no point complaining about it already as it wont get taken down, and I doubt the mods who are on the list will scam and your just coming up with stupid things which will just get you know where this idea was discussed with the moderators, forum manager, super moderator and other forum members, Closed.

Steven.
04-10-2006, 09:00 PM
If you're complaining about 'all the moderators are on it, then look! i aint.. ;)

And i'm not in best pleased with it, it got removed because it really didn't do anything before, people would do safe trades to get past the ruls, the start to scam (¬_¬)

but i'm not going to complain, i doubt it would last long.

Personal opinion.

:Jamie
04-10-2006, 09:07 PM
We removed everyone from the list and we hope it goes well, if not we just remove it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!