05-10-2006, 02:50 PM
I missed last years events! :(

Joahh
05-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Pumpkin heads!

Jack.
05-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Proberly some ****** grim reaper thing like last year

Wasn't last year the zombie thing where you got the zombie head?

Charles
05-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Wasn't last year the zombie thing where you got the zombie head?
Yeah, I thought so too :s

Dynamical
05-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Yeah last year was zombie head and scared emote(I think) and those temporary sweets.

Sabra
05-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Pumpkin heads!

:o weird, I as about to post the same thing when I read the first post :P

H!YA
05-10-2006, 08:35 PM
i wish they did drops again ;[

ssricky
06-10-2006, 01:10 AM
they said in the october thing on main page that get ur ghost hunting gear ready cant get more obvious than that -.-

Ekalb
06-10-2006, 01:46 AM
yeah.
Could be cool GHOST BUSTING m8
We should get the full suits with vaccums and stuff.

ssricky
06-10-2006, 02:02 AM
It's October already, and Diango and his fairies are beginning to wonder where the year has gone. In order to make enough toys ready for Christmas, Diango’s shipped in as many raw materials as he can, including some of the wood from the haunted forest around Draynor Manor. What trouble can be caused by a few confused poltergeists? Will you be able to clean out the haunted workshop? Pick up your ghost-busting gear later on this month, and you might even earn yourself a spooky reward in this year's Halloween update.

James.Easy
06-10-2006, 07:02 AM
Its a ghost-hunting mini game, you score some points win somthing hopefully its tradeable and you can keep it forever, 3 years timee were all ritch.So make loads of f2p accounts get loads of the prizes trade then onto your main and wait!

micky.blue.eyes
06-10-2006, 02:21 PM
It's October already, and Diango and his fairies are beginning to wonder where the year has gone. In order to make enough toys ready for Christmas, Diango’s shipped in as many raw materials as he can, including some of the wood from the haunted forest around Draynor Manor. What trouble can be caused by a few confused poltergeists? Will you be able to clean out the haunted workshop? Pick up your ghost-busting gear later on this month, and you might even earn yourself a spooky reward in this year's Halloween update.

Noo! That sounds so lame. =/

Its a ghost-hunting mini game, you score some points win somthing hopefully its tradeable and you can keep it forever, 3 years timee were all ritch.So make loads of f2p accounts get loads of the prizes trade then onto your main and wait!

They won't be tradeable, they already stated that tons of times.

Crimson
06-10-2006, 02:48 PM

Cool, how did you find out ?

TopManTim
07-10-2006, 12:14 PM
are the seasonal updates for f2p to?

Dan
07-10-2006, 12:18 PM
are the seasonal updates for f2p to?

yes they always are :]

Jack.
07-10-2006, 01:19 PM

Jagex have already said that they will never release tradeable holiday items again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!