PDA

View Full Version : Recolours

Carflunkles
05-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Right. I am officially FED UP of people moaning about the v7 recolours!

Recolours are a great idea, without them we couldnt have all our themed rooms. You couldnt make decent rooms with only one colour of rare. For example, if you wanted to make a green room, you wouldnt have hardly anything to use. With recolours you can use, green fan, green icm, green monolith, green smoke machine, green dragon, green pillow, green marquee, green lazer gate and green pillow.

Habbo ARE making and releasing new rares on new versions, for example: The Snow Patch. But even if we do get a new rare people moan that they don't like it. We won't have recolours forever, but if we do, I am glad. In the future rares might be released like this:

New rare - recolour - recolour - New rare.

So please. STOP moaning about recolours, as it is such a good idea! Nobody MAKES you buy the rares do they? So you dont have to! And anyway, now with v11 there will be more recolours and recoloured norms too!

womanizer
05-10-2006, 04:44 PM
I like the norm recolours :D

-:Undertaker:-
05-10-2006, 05:00 PM
I agree 100% +REP

Puzzling
05-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Recolours are awesome, aside from some ugly ones. I agree with you as well.

DinoToxic
05-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Very True :)

Hurts
05-10-2006, 11:52 PM
I agree with you, I'm glad there are recolour's, say if there was only one ICM and that was pink, people would moan about that blah blah recolour's ARE kool and by the look's of it are here to stay! :)

alex 1889
06-10-2006, 06:56 AM
Right. I am officially FED UP of people moaning about the v7 recolours!

Recolours are a great idea, without them we couldnt have all our themed rooms. You couldnt make decent rooms with only one colour of rare. For example, if you wanted to make a green room, you wouldnt have hardly anything to use. With recolours you can use, green fan, green icm, green monolith, green smoke machine, green dragon, green pillow, green marquee, green lazer gate and green pillow.

Habbo ARE making and releasing new rares on new versions, for example: The Snow Patch. But even if we do get a new rare people moan that they don't like it. We won't have recolours forever, but if we do, I am glad. In the future rares might be released like this:

New rare - recolour - recolour - New rare.

So please. STOP moaning about recolours, as it is such a good idea! Nobody MAKES you buy the rares do they? So you dont have to! And anyway, now with v11 there will be more recolours and recoloured norms too!

its nt that i dnt like recolors it just seems like theres 2many now and its about time we got somethingnew

womanizer
06-10-2006, 04:43 PM
I like recolours.. I just want the rares that I like to be recoloured. They are recolouring rares which I absolutly hate like fans and marquees.. ew? We need new mono, smoke and ICM colours. Some more pillows too :P

scubadiva
06-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Recolours are ok, but Sulake just don't know how many to do. It has been a LONG time since the last new rare, just recolours of horrible rares, and not enough of the good ones.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!