PDA

View Full Version : Homestar Runner

Gottomi
30-07-2004, 03:07 AM
Has anyone seen these? I think they are pretty funny.

www.homestarrunner.com

It's basically a little cartoon site but they all have to do with the same characters. I don't watch them as much as I used to, but I used to watch them all the time.

They only really update the Strong Bad E-Mails often, but occasionally (mainly around holidays) they add new full length cartoons.

ShadowSam19
30-07-2004, 05:21 AM
lol, that site has sum funny things, but it got annoying quick when my entir school class was quoting and talking like the people for like 2 weeks :o
then everyone forgot about it cept a few people...
ive only gone on it like twice...and it was ok, but a little silly, my friend has a shirt from them.

Gottomi
03-08-2004, 10:46 PM
lol, that site has sum funny things, but it got annoying quick when my entir school class was quoting and talking like the people for like 2 weeks :o
then everyone forgot about it cept a few people...
ive only gone on it like twice...and it was ok, but a little silly, my friend has a shirt from them.

I liked it better when It wasnt as popular, because it was just a smaller site and now so many people know about it.. its annoying ish

Arcanum
20-08-2004, 03:59 AM
Lmao, my sister showed me that site, I like the teen girl squad one. That was pretty funny :p 'Sooooooo good!' :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!