PDA

View Full Version : THE BIG REVIEW - Habbovalley

brodeo
06-10-2006, 03:20 PM
Well, lets see, how about a lovely review on habbovalley, i'm sure we'd all love that. Seeing as Onaedo loves to diss other fancites which happen to be decent, and rather much better than his own which rarely gets a hit a day.. haha... anyway.

Layout
Can anyone say yawn? They basically took the amazing layout Wewt designed for them and thought "Hck, lets stomp on it and crop it to an ugly bar at the top of the page." Yes.. thats all that remains. So now they have the boring striped background, if it was any other colour my eyes might actually be attracted to it. Other than that it's pretty boring with a few side boxes. *browses* O wow.. a quote of homer simpson, thats so habbo related i might have to tell my friends about it.

Owner
Can anyone be more stuck up and hypocritical? This guy has the deceny to abuse other fansites and say that they are breaking the fansite way when he is in fact doing it himself by targeting habbos such as IceBox12 naming him a public scammer, which in my set of fansite rules isn't allowed, but hes higher than us, remember?
He has the indecency to call other fansites horrible names when he is the person who is going behind their backs to publicly humiliating them - so how does he have the right to call them snide? Oh, he doesn't..

Hits
Onaedo takes it upon himself to abuse websites about the hits on their website. Well, let's see about that... Oh look whos online on the habbovalley user system.. (oh that idea is so overused btw):
HabboValley MOD's x4
HabboValley Workers x2
OMG. If one more user logs on that server is certianly gonna blow, take cover all. The fact that the ratio of mods to members (and they're staff) makes me laugh hysterically, they obviously have moderators who **** out on their keyboards regularly to need 4 mods for 2 people.

Content
What can i say, its boring. There is nothing for people who don't want to sign up to a boring user system. As for Onaedo deciding he wants to say other sites have never been updated and bum sucking his staff in his news article, there hasn't been a news post on his site since October 1st. Wth, i'm sure the habbo world hasn't stood still for 5 days. Habbox reporters certainly have many things to report about. Unfortuneately, the blind people at Habbovalley don't see news anywhere.

Let the flame wars and bad reps begin - as long as justice has been served.

James!
06-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Nice review :) I just visited the website and I agree with the layout comments you put across and why the hell do website moderator's have MOD- infront of there name.. talk about stealing idea's!

:D

Stephhems
06-10-2006, 03:27 PM
LMAO that just cracked me up

Liam.1
06-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Great review, their news reporters post about every glitch that they get it's quiet lame. Their "help tool" asks for their password, why do they need to know that geez.

brodeo
06-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Thanks steph - they had the nerve to diss clubhabbo which happens to have 10 times more hits than them at this current time.

Christ
06-10-2006, 03:38 PM
The terms "LOL" and "owned" kinda' sum that up.

brodeo
06-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Glad you enjoyed it :)

Xarea
06-10-2006, 03:41 PM
Sweet review... speaks the damn truth. +REP KFNX

brodeo
06-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Haha thanks :)

Astrayed
06-10-2006, 04:04 PM
This made me laugh -> http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5410/twitshm1.th.png (http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=twitshm1.png) oh and MOD's please don't lock this is just getting started on habbo valley.

Oh and this is good. Just incase he has not seen this post my "mate" has sent it off to them with the identity of barry scott!

Screenie:
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6659/lolsentitvl1.th.png (http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolsentitvl1.png)

Sorry there so small but it won't work big.

brodeo
06-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Yes, the fact that everyone hates it.

Kymux
06-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Owner
Can anyone be more stuck up and hypocritical? This guy has the deceny to abuse other fansites and say that they are breaking the fansite way when he is in fact doing it himself by targeting habbos such as IceBox12 naming him a public scammer, which in my set of fansite rules isn't allowed, but hes higher than us, remember?
He has the indecency to call other fansites horrible names when he is the person who is going behind their backs to publicly humiliating them - so how does he have the right to call them snide? Oh, he doesn't..

My words have just been stolen. I used to work at HabboValley. Whilst manager of the media section I recieved nothing but abuse. I tried to put up with it but cranky old Marcus goes and ****zms out at every comment and criticism you make.
And to think this guy actually think people like him. Whilst working there I found out there were 4 regular IPs every day. Me, Onaedo, Doomsboy and Lu. Oh and I also recieved this email from that lovely guy:

**** you Dan. You need to get a life and start making something. Just stop ****ing bothering me. I'm officially blocking your email you stupid ****.
Marcus

brodeo
06-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Me and him used to be friends. Tehe. We share the same name.

Kymux
06-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Yes but I love you Marcus. The problem is that he's a total ****

brodeo
06-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Tell me aboot it.

Kymux
06-10-2006, 04:23 PM
I mean, he sits there and tells his staff what to do. He ripps shoutboxes and user panels and then uses copyprotect. Stupid *Removed*
Feel free to abuse him: triangle_fusion [at you know what dot com]

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not avoid the filter.

brodeo
06-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Haha.. thanks :)

Kymux
06-10-2006, 04:26 PM
No prob. Thats how much I hate him.

Astrayed
06-10-2006, 04:26 PM
a bit like this guy at school thats giving me abuse. He thinks he's part of this populor group or as richard from big brother would say "the plastics" xD they hate him really. He's serriously annoying and thinks he's "all that" some people are so pafetic on habbo and real. looks like what ever world you go to they never get it right. Oh and now iv'e made myself depressed! Oh well my random mode is off and this is for habbo valley! **** off you bunch of noobs!

Steven.
06-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Adz is okey ^_^

Marcus isn't though, indeed stuck up his own backside.

Brilliant review there though. ;)

[PD]
06-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Find something Better to do with your Time, Honestly.
Get over it Right? People can post their Opinions on this if they want, But please be respectful, KDEN? Why are you all so desperate to Delve into other People's Business and why the Hec are y'all so desperate to cause an argument? I'd really advise you all to Think before you post as you're all just being Idiots.

Evolution
06-10-2006, 04:30 PM
;2315802']Find something Better to do with your Time, Honestly.
Get over it Right? People can post their Opinions on this if they want, But please be respectful, KDEN? Why are you all so desperate to Delve into other People's Business and why the Hec are y'all so desperate to cause an argument? I'd really advise you all to Think before you post as you're all just being Idiots.
Oh shut up.

I'm going to use your own words against you. PEOPLE CAN POST THEIR OPINIONS IF THEY WANT ~ PLZ B RESPEKTFUL INNIT.

Owner of HV started this by getting involved with things that are not his business.

brodeo
06-10-2006, 04:32 PM

You have better things to do that **** over your shift key, too. Enjoy your grammar classes, paid for in full by me, Cheep. Is it some sort of code? I'm seriously re-arranging letters here.

Dollops (Super Moderator) Please stay on topic

Dan2nd
06-10-2006, 04:32 PM

Dude the Habbo Valley owner like totally dissed other websites thats not cool ! and don't call us Habboxians idiots we're just as smart as Habbo valliens !

wewt
06-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Well I'm glad you liked my layout! :)

[PD]
06-10-2006, 04:36 PM
I Don't Mind you posting your Opinions, I've gave mine in that post, all i'm saying is be respectful please, It's Quite unfair what you're all doing, KAI?

Soem fo you that are involved with Habbox think you're all it and that it gives you some right to Judge people, Well it dosen't so GET A GRIP. KAIDEN?

I'm only posting Opinions, Chepp. you utter **** wth is the point in slagging me grammar? Not all of us are UBER intelligent and Posh nuts, are we now?

Dollops (Super Moderator) Please do not be rude

brodeo
06-10-2006, 04:38 PM
Why keep capitalising the word opinion? And do you think your cool for saying KAI all the time?

Well I'm glad you liked my layout!
Haha, it rocked.

DCeption
06-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Lol i like the layout :( Everything else i agree with¬

Aeon
06-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Great review :)

Told the truth to perfection in my view ...

A fansite will never be the same with different owners KTHXBAI.

Dan2nd
06-10-2006, 04:40 PM
;2315853']I Don't Mind you posting your Opinions, I've gave mine in that post, all i'm saying is be respectful please, It's Quite unfair what you're all doing, KAI?

Soem fo you that are involved with Habbox think you're all it and that it gives you some right to Judge people, Well it dosen't so GET A GRIP. KAIDEN?

I'm only posting Opinions, Chepp. you utter **** wth is the point in slagging me grammar? Not all of us are UBER intelligent and Posh nuts, are we now?
Well the Habbo vally dude obviously thinks he's the ultra leet super dude as he judged alot of the fansite owners :D

Astrayed
06-10-2006, 04:40 PM

Your just a stupid clone made up by habbo valley so they don't get the bad rep! Stupid noob!

Dollops (Super Moderator) Please do not be rude

brodeo
06-10-2006, 04:45 PM
I bet thats true.

[PD]
06-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Urm. Im Me, Not a HV clone. OK? why d'you have to be personal? I was talking in general, then you get all personal critisising me as a person&& judging me, WTH is that about ?! Don't be noobs, get back to the matter in hand.

Dan2nd
06-10-2006, 04:51 PM
;2315960']Urm. Im Me, Not a HV clone. OK? why d'you have to be personal? I was talking in general, then you get all personal critisising me as a person&& judging me, WTH is that about ?! Don't be noobs, get back to the matter in hand.

The HV owner was being personal to those fansites and look at your user title your the only noob here...

brodeo
06-10-2006, 04:53 PM
;2315960']Urm. Im Me, Not a HV clone. OK? why d'you have to be personal? I was talking in general, then you get all personal critisising me as a person&& judging me, WTH is that about ?! Don't be noobs, get back to the matter in hand.

Your the one who keeps spelling words with capital letters in the middle of the sentence and saying KAI and WTH all the time. I think you have the problem?

[PD]
The Title is Because I'm only joined just there reason being i wanted to post my opinions on the matter as you are posting your opinions. OK?

Markness.
Urm. Im Me, Not a HV clone
[PD] joined this month and only has 3 posts, ironicly, THERE ALL IN THIS THREAD

Ps: CHEEP IS A GENIUS AND POSSIBLY THE ONLY PERSON WITH THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO HABBOVALLEY =] WELL DONE

Arucan
06-10-2006, 04:56 PM
BUM BUM BUM... AYE AYE

Dollops (Super Moderator) Please do not pointless post

[PD]
06-10-2006, 04:57 PM

Ps: CHEEP IS A GENIUS AND POSSIBLY THE ONLY PERSON WITH THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO HABBOVALLEY =] WELL DONE

I personally Call it Stupidity && If you don't belive me not being a HV clone, I'm PaulDoc on Habbo UK, Hardly a HabboValley account?

brodeo
06-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Haha.. an Arucan clone?

Astrayed
06-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Remeber toilet99 with habbo fm and blamed it on his brother? He's such a loser. Although it is a good excuse. anyway yeah he has balls and so do alot of boys. I personly have never been on that site but hasan't this advertised habbo valley?

Dan2nd
06-10-2006, 04:59 PM

:eusa_danc :eusa_danc Lol Go cheep go cheep...:eusa_danc

and dude who loves HV all you have said so far is ...

Don't diss Habbo Valley or its owner
Stop acting like noobs or idiots
I want to have my opinion (sp?)

So far you have insulted us and told us what to do so what is your opinion?

Arucan
06-10-2006, 04:59 PM
well, as this is not habbo and a forum.. i'm not exactly a clone. but i'm the same person if thats what you mean.

Braffen
06-10-2006, 05:01 PM
CHEEP IS A GENIUS AND POSSIBLY THE ONLY PERSON WITH THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO HABBOVALLEY =] WELL DONE

Hey! I was the one that brought this whole thing to people's attention. *wants credit* lol jokes.

Anyways Cheep, one word: Brilliant.

[PD]
06-10-2006, 05:03 PM
One Word.
Pathetic.

&& As far as I'm aware, I'm not Arucan?

Astrayed
06-10-2006, 05:05 PM
When i first read the post i thought it was cheep. moaning but there you go. Good thing i read it twice or i would of been more of a newb xD Anyway yeah well done cheep.

Dan2nd
06-10-2006, 05:08 PM
;2316062']One Word.
Pathetic.

&& As far as I'm aware, I'm not Arucan?

Please give us your opinion ! give us some good qualitys about Habbo Valley ! proove us wrong !

Astrayed
06-10-2006, 05:09 PM
he can't. there arent any lol

Dan2nd
06-10-2006, 05:10 PM
he can't. there arent any lol

I know he keeps dodgeing the question :l

[PD]
Please give us your opinion ! give us some good qualitys about Habbo Valley ! proove us wrong !

It has dedicated staff, a Good user system, Decent content, a Good Layout && Is friendly and Welcoming to ALL Users.

Stephhems
;2315985']The Title is Because I'm only joined just there reason being i wanted to post my opinions on the matter as you are posting your opinions. OK?

whats your habbo name then?

Dan2nd
06-10-2006, 05:12 PM
;2316103']It has dedicated staff, a Good user system, Decent content, a Good Layout && Is friendly and Welcoming to ALL Users.

See thats what i wanted ! Well I'm not really good with layouts and I don't know any of the staff the one thing i would say is the owner didn't seem very friendly towards other fan site owners :(

oh yeh thanks to ever + repped my cos of my theory :D

Arucan
His habbo name is pauldoc

[PD]
Steph, I already Posted my Habbo name. PaulDoc "/

Kymux
06-10-2006, 05:31 PM
;2316103']It has dedicated staff, a Good user system, Decent content, a Good Layout && Is friendly and Welcoming to ALL Users.

Okay, by ALL members do you mean the message from the system?

Because the site certainly isn't welcoming. And LMAO at the homepage, with Habbos at heart. SOMEhow thats hard to believe...

brodeo
06-10-2006, 05:34 PM
If habbos were at heart they wouldn't continually abuse other fansite owners calling them scammers.

Billy♥
06-10-2006, 05:35 PM
ermmmmmm ok lolz

Billy♥
06-10-2006, 05:39 PM
http://habboxforum.com/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifTHE BIG REVIEW -... (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=2316262#post2316262)06-10-2006 06:38 PMw/e noob go dj wid thrived

what the hell

Edited by Foxmoth (Forum Moderator) Please Do not double post

Shabba66
06-10-2006, 06:44 PM
I had to register just to say that review was the best thing I've read in ages. Cheep you deserve an award for that review!

Marcus will probably try to laugh all this off with all his SUPER COOL mods on his ripped shoutbox. He hires people to code his site and layout and then he fires them and pretends he made it all himself.

That's tasty
06-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Markus is a pratt.

Edited by Foxmoth (Forum Moderator) ~ Do not be rude to other members.

Mic
06-10-2006, 06:59 PM
I had to register just to say that review was the best thing I've read in ages. Cheep you deserve an award for that review!

Marcus will probably try to laugh all this off with all his SUPER COOL mods on his ripped shoutbox. He hires people to code his site and layout and then he fires them and pretends he made it all himself.

That's disgusting!

Just-One
06-10-2006, 09:06 PM
This is evidence of what happens if you act arragont and rude.

People should think before they speak, sometime I slip up, but I do not list every single Habbo X saying they are all rubbish and then say, oh but my friend X's are simply the best.

So biased and pathetically immature.

On topic, great review.. Not exactly news, but hey!! *looks out window and wistles moving slowly away from thread forgetting it ever existed* :P

brodeo
06-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Haha... about three mods have spoken to me about this and yet none of them ahave closed the thread. I've had one rep rep and quite a few green which i am shocked about. I even got a gift off an ex habbovalley staff memer saying:
Certificate for shuving it up Onaedo
Had a certificate inside<3

Shabba66
07-10-2006, 01:44 AM
Clearly not as popular as he thinks he is. Just because the MODS on his site (who are so desperate to moderate any site that they will suck up to anyone) and Doomsboy loves him, he must think he is the most popular guy on Habbo.

Mr.Sam
07-10-2006, 09:19 AM
Haha... about three mods have spoken to me about this and yet none of them ahave closed the thread. I've had one rep rep and quite a few green which i am shocked about. I even got a gift off an ex habbovalley staff memer saying:
Certificate for shuving it up Onaedo
Had a certificate inside<3

Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!