PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] New Forum To Be Added?

Barwy
06-10-2006, 05:02 PM
I've noticed something in the Trading Section, and I have a simple solution that could help users of this forum to sell Items/PINS with ease and sell them quicker.

The amount of people selling PIN numbers in the forum, "Trading Items" is growing, in some cases, threads for selling the membership PINS out-number the amount of threads selling Runescape Items

My proposition, to make it easier to buy/sell Items and to buy/sell Membership :

Create a Forum called "Trading Membership"
Keep the other forum as "Trading Items"

This way the problem will be solved, and will not clutter up a busy forum, it will spread the load if you see what i mean.

if anyone has any suggestions, please PM me, or reply on this thread.

Thanks All, James

Callum.
06-10-2006, 05:04 PM
Why?

It's easy enough.

Crimson
06-10-2006, 05:30 PM
No need, its easy enough really and trading PINS is basically the main thing keeping the Trading forum alive.

Barwy
06-10-2006, 05:36 PM
The way i see it, it would be easier to sell PINS and easier to sell Items if there were in seperate forums. Faster too

Goat
06-10-2006, 05:38 PM
I like your idea. It would help a lot so when your looking your not flooded with buying membership threads. They have it for habbox Vip And habbo Credits so why not Runescape:eusa_danc

micky.blue.eyes
06-10-2006, 05:40 PM
I see your point and I agree with all of you. It would make trading other items easier, but 90% of the posts are for pins anyway.

World 2 is better to trade than here, so I don't think we really need another forum.

Barwy
06-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Alrighty, thanks for reading and posting. Wanted to see whether anyone agreed with me, a handful do :)

Cheers for your time, hope you someday reconsider my ideas

Crimson
06-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Nice idea thou ... ;)

Ashley 12344
06-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Official forums way more effective for RS-RS trades.
Good idea though...

:Jamie
06-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Think we could seperate the habbo trades ?

[Jay]
06-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Official forums way more effective for RS-RS trades.
Good idea though...
the rs trade forum is mainly used for selling pins and habbo to rs/rs to habbo most people use official forums for rs rs trades

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!