PDA

View Full Version : Im Really Hating This Now

OnThisAccToLook
06-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Ok, my name on my other account was called mesea. i created this account coz i forgot my password. newaiz, maybe some og you have read my previouse posts =[. Well, the two kids are at it again. however' one of them is making me angry the most. he always shouts at me 'I HATE YOU'!. and today, he ran and punched my chin, i really wanted to throw my water at him and start punching him up, but maybe his other mates wuld help him or he'll batter me. What shuld i do, ty =[

Iya.
06-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Batter him anyway. Make him wish he was never born.

OnThisAccToLook
07-10-2006, 08:43 PM
More Help please =[

Brody
07-10-2006, 08:45 PM
batter him even if his mates jump in and batter u they will probably swtop picking on u if u batter 1 of them

^.^
07-10-2006, 08:47 PM
well theirs 2 ways obvious to me you can do:
1) dont take anything from him hit him back insult him if he says he hates you say good i hate you aswel.
2) ( the wuss way in my opinion ) tell someone you trust a parent or teacher and they sought it out i quoted this from one of the posts in this forum by ostinato.

OnThisAccToLook
07-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Im Really Scared

lMattz
07-10-2006, 09:00 PM
MMm well just smack him on the nose then he wont come back :).

OnThisAccToLook
07-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Trust me, this guy is different. He'll continue this on for weeks and weeks if i was to touch him.

warn
07-10-2006, 09:10 PM
It's true that giving him a left hook will keep him off your back, unless he gets you back and KO's you, so maybe you should be realistic before taking that route yea,

I wouldn't bother talking to your parents or a teacher about it, they will only make things worse x10, talk to your friends about it and maybe they know why hes doing it, and just try avoiding them.

But if it does get worse or carry on then tell your parents or something as a last resort, if you're really unhappy or feel unsafe, try looking at a school transfer, its an extreme but if its affecting your state of mind you should do something sooner rather than later.

If you want to speak to someone who knows more about the field why not ring childline? on 0800 11111, they are fully trained in the field and more experienced. If you call from your home it wont appear on the bill at all.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!