PDA

View Full Version : 80 Fishing... and...

Youheard
06-10-2006, 07:49 PM
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/163/80fishingtj1.png

AND!!!

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4442/obbycapesi9.png

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4849/obbymaulev9.png

Scriptermone
06-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Nice one :}

poll
06-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Meh. . . Do you always put such a sad act on keep banning me on IRC Grow Up its a game not the end of the world if i stick up for other friends thats down to me instead why not try to act your age just little bit !

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Please don't pointless post. Thanks :)

Charles
06-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Lol, maul ;)
Well done anyways.

Youheard
Meh. . .

Don't cry because you're banned from chat please.

Thanks script :D

/Rossco\
lucky git :p

nice 1:eusa_clap

poll
06-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Don't cry because you're banned from chat please.

Thanks script :D

cry why would i its a game you take it so seriously as though its life its a frigin game grow up geez!

Youheard
06-10-2006, 07:59 PM
cry why would i its a game you take it so seriously as though its life its a frigin game grow up geez!

Ermmm do you know me well enough to make that statement? I think not.

Charles dont laugh, at least my last drop of any sort wasn't 5 million years ago lol.

/Rossco\
06-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Charles dont laugh, at least my last drop of any sort wasn't 5 million years ago lol.

hes that old?

poll
06-10-2006, 08:02 PM

Well through what iv seen so far i can see that you by far do not act your age wait till maturity soon kicks in you will soon understand

Charles
06-10-2006, 08:03 PM

I've never got a drop worth posting, and as i've said, i've never tried for one.

Im bloomin' ancient too! 15..phroar!

Youheard
06-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Well through what iv seen so far i can see that you by far do not act your age wait till maturity soon kicks in you will soon understand

Ok let's not start arguements here. If you were so mature you wouldn't be spoiling for internet arguements...but you are...

poll
06-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Ok let's not start arguements here. If you were so mature you wouldn't be spoiling for internet arguements...but you are...

i didnt start it i was sticking up for friends then suddenly i get blamed etc. but Meh. enjoy your stupid Game i will let u live your sad pathetic little life have fun!

:Jamie
06-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Don't tell someone to grow up when your not doing that yourself.

Well done Alex good luck with your other levels.

Erin
06-10-2006, 08:07 PM
i didnt start it i was sticking up for friends then suddenly i get blamed etc. but Meh. enjoy your stupid Game i will let u live your sad pathetic little life have fun!
Iya xoxox

Erm grats on teh fishing level

I got a obby sword drop once i didnt post it though ;[

poll
06-10-2006, 08:07 PM

i am grown up thanks and also thanks for infractions keep them coming <3

Youheard
06-10-2006, 08:08 PM

Thank you so very much, you are too nice! I hope you enjoy your life bum licking people on a forum :D

Barwy
06-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Well Done Alex, 19 more to go

and as for the Tzhaar, i STILL wish they'd give me a shield

poll
06-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Thank you so very much, you are too nice! I hope you enjoy your life bum licking people on a forum :D

i will kep it plain and simple last 2 words remember think it over i know its hard for you but the two magic words for you to remember is: Grow Up!

Youheard
06-10-2006, 08:11 PM
i will kep it plain and simple last 2 words remember think it over i know its hard for you but the two magic words for you to remember is: Grow Up!

Ever heard of the phrase "dont grow up too fast"? Well it applies to you well, stop acting all mature when really you are only a little boy who picks fights on the internet because he's too scared to in real life.

Auch if you're going to post don't repeat yourself :D

poll
06-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Ever heard of the phrase "dont grow up too fast"? Well it applies to you well, stop acting all mature when really you are only a little boy who picks fights on the internet because he's too scared to in real life.

Auch if you're going to post don't repeat yourself :D

i really do love the bit about scared to fight in real life. Umm hardly i enjoy fights hence me doing boxing etc. and i cant be bothered with your stupid games have fun.!

Youheard
06-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Yes games you started... why don't you retreat to your little sheltered life little boy and leave me out of it :D Wow you're easy to wind up :D

Dan
06-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Grats, not bad drops there :p

poll
06-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Yes games you started... why don't you retreat to your little sheltered life little boy and leave me out of it :D Wow you're easy to wind up :D

my sheltered life im not even going to get started what iv been through and little boy i think not and im not easy to wind up i just hate sad little nerds telling me what to do ok and jamie thanks for infraction good bum licking alex to get me that <3 now u can really see who does the bum licking ayy!

Youheard
06-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Thanks everyone. Me and James are trying for a shield each. I'm also killing them just to prevent tedium from fishing .

Youheard
06-10-2006, 08:21 PM
my sheltered life im not even going to get started what iv been through and little boy i think not and im not easy to wind up i just hate sad little nerds telling me what to do ok and jamie thanks for infraction good bum licking alex to get me that <3 now u can really see who does the bum licking ayy!

Ok, have you quite finished now?

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Please don't double post within the 15 minute time limit.

06-10-2006, 08:26 PM
jamie thanks for infraction good bum licking alex to get me that <3 now u can really see who does the bum licking ayy!

Your so welcome, I do aim to please. And as for the other comment don't lie to try and win yourself through an argument. :)

i really do love the bit about scared to fight in real life. Umm hardly i enjoy fights hence me doing boxing etc. and i cant be bothered with your stupid games have fun.!

Your also someone who don't stick to what they say.

Alex how long did it take you to get that obby cape? :O I always went there and didnt get one

Youheard
06-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Your so welcome, I do aim to please. And as for the other comment don't lie to try and win yourself through an argument. :)

Your also someone who don't stick to what they say.

Alex how long did it take you to get that obby cape? :O I always went there and didnt get one

Get of WoW and come kill with me and James then... you know you want to...go on... bribes with obby cape drops...

[Jay]
06-10-2006, 08:40 PM

and jamie gets involved for no reason :| i dont really think this has got anything to do with you so dont get involved and stop taking your job as a forum moderator so sirously :| it aint real you dont get paid....

gratz anywas

06-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Your telling me not to get involved when your doing the exact same thing? lol

And im not taking my job seriously, its what is called a "joke" learn not to take things you read SERIOUSLY, and if he doesn't want people to get involved then he doesn't post it here. All i got to say, oh and CLOSED turning into an argument/is an argument.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!