PDA

View Full Version : Lost_witness

Pizza
06-10-2006, 07:53 PM
I liked Callie better than lost_witness, I liked things like her events in the theatredrome and quests. I think lost_witness is boring! Debates about books and stuff isnt really fun, and his weekly games seem a bit rushed aswell, with hardly any furni in them, they dont look that nice. and this bobba street thing seems a bit stupid

Californication
09-10-2006, 04:02 PM
this bobba street thing seems a bit stupid
Wasnt the streets of bobba done on most of the hotels? So it might not of been Lost_Witness who thought of it? :s
But yeh I preferred Callie, she did great quests.

exploit
09-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Streets of Bobba is a kina worldwide thingy, being done on almost all hotels, but Callie was alright I guess, not as bad as some people take her for lol.

Nixt
09-10-2006, 04:41 PM
I hate all these threads. Callie's left, Lost_Witness is now the Manager. You have no choice in the matter - get over it! :)
In my opinion he is better than Callie. I never disliked Callie; like alot of people do, I just think Lost_Witness is a better Manager.

Evolution
09-10-2006, 10:52 PM
I don't see why when all he does is debates and sulake campaigns :rolleyes:

mmhmm.
09-10-2006, 10:55 PM
This is so normal and typical. Everyone complains about the current Manager and what he/she is trying to do.

I dont play, so I dont know what he's doing, but this sounds a hell of a lot like what was said about Callie when she was HM.

womanizer
09-10-2006, 10:56 PM
I didn't like Callie but I loved the parties she held, with like 50 game rooms open in 1 night and then the winners recieved a prezzie the next day.

PenguinFluid
10-10-2006, 07:45 AM
at the time hardly any1 liked callie but now shes left every1 loves her but i have to agree i prefere callie to lost_witness hes boring but he has only just satrted se we just gotta have some patience and see in the next few months if he wil do anything ..
Lost witness i will forgive you if you release 2 or 3 rares/recolours at haboween

Antony
10-10-2006, 11:28 AM
Callie was an amazing Hotel Manager, Took time on the weekends planning campaign events, keeping us all busy e.t.c. and doing good events around seasons like christmas.

Lost_Witness however its just a job to him, He comes in 9.30-5.30 or whatever it is, does his work and goes home. He doesnt socially interact with the Community and his events are planned by Sulake, Nothing unique coming from him. He is really boring and I prefered it when he was Player Support which is where I think he belongs.

Callie was an amazing Hotel Manager.

:Hazel
10-10-2006, 11:30 AM
I hate all these threads. Callie's left, Lost_Witness is now the Manager. You have no choice in the matter - get over it! :)
In my opinion he is better than Callie.

Amen.
Its only a game, I'm sure you people have more important things to worry about surely? Some people's main worry in life is where their next meal is coming from, not who is manager of some poxy game.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!