PDA

View Full Version : How do I make cash

:Jamie
06-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Lol well I currently living on 3 gold coins and thats not enough I want more money and have noo clue how to make it, im most prob gonna spend half of that on skills post me with your methods.

icebox12
07-10-2006, 01:38 AM
Move to silvermoon, and then I can simple give you gold :)

Or, do a lot of instances and loot EVERYTHING, selling it at a vendor will gradually increase your gold. Decent run through deadmines, looting all will be around 2g... Decent run through stockades, looting all will be around 4-6g pending on your chances.

Then scarlet monastery comes at around level 33+ then looting a lot from there will be a good amount of gold.

Otherwise, farm in places close to your level, not only does it allow your XP to be improved, but it also allows you to obtain a decent drop count which can be sold to vendors, for reasonable prices.

Remember, if you get a decent drop (item which has good stats), I recommend going to Auction House (AH) and selling it. Remember to check and compare other items of that nature to get a reasonable buyout price on the go.

Menshevik
07-10-2006, 07:04 AM
Loot everything and sell.
Take up tailoring and make bags and sell those.

Game9th
11-10-2006, 07:15 AM
:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Please don't sell WoW currency for real life cash its not allowed.

sl4rt
11-10-2006, 04:27 PM
*Removed*

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Please don't avoid the filter.

Carlos
12-10-2006, 11:15 AM
What realm are you on?

sl4rt
12-10-2006, 05:38 PM
just get two gathering professions ;)

:Jamie
12-10-2006, 06:22 PM
I have skinning and enchanting, skinning is going ok a friend from a uild told me to get that. And im on killrogg

com-bat
18-10-2006, 07:27 PM
enchanting is good if your a warrior since you need to upgrade your armour alot then you can disenchant it and make alot of cash like I turned about 100g of loot into 300g worth of enchanting mats . Grinding down on things with
a good dop rate is always profitable. currently I solo farm scarlet monestry
loads of blues and epics :P I dont really make much gold from mining
I just dump that in guild bank

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!