PDA

View Full Version : HabboGarden.com STEALS

Braffen
06-10-2006, 09:12 PM
You may remember version two of my fansite, Habbonn.com

http://www.habbogarden.com/site/

They have stolen it. Even my motto "the most trusted name in news radio".

I will have them taken down :)

Kieran
06-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Proff you made it? :P

GommeInc
06-10-2006, 09:14 PM
So they have. Tell their host about that. I remember you telling everyone about your site and it's great new layout, Take 'em down! ;)

dirrty
06-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Lmao
How obvious. It looks exactly the same.

Site Owner!
Josh
Known as Holloway of course. This guy helps Jamie with the Making The Layout.He is the one Of Them People You Can Be Mates And A Good boss you need when
It. With Out Josh HaboGarden Would Not Of Got Were It is Now
Working with him we wouldn't be here.

*Stealing the layout

The owner is on my console and ways asking everyone if they had any layouts. He was buying them for a dicemaster. I said to him, you wont get any decent layouts for that. Then he goes fine, 5HC,10HC then 20HC and i was thinking, this guy is going to scam someone so bad soon.

He doesnt know how to run a site either, previous layout was....well...totally rubbish tbh.

Want me to PM you his email so you can talk to him about the layout?

VistaUltimate
08-10-2006, 11:06 AM
You didn't even make the motto.

It's CNNs or Fox, I dunno. One of those.

The most trusted name in news.

Ultranature
20-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Hi im Josh (A.K.A Ultranature) joint owner of habbogarden. Oakville i am very sorry about the layout that was mostly stolen of your site. It was given to us by one of my friends James. I said to jamie that it looked like HabboNN's layout as i am i great follower of HabboNN. So i am sorry for any incovience coursed by this. Also BTW How do you now who i am and that people call me holloway? Please Reply

Braffen
21-10-2006, 03:29 AM
Thanks for the apology. Just make sure you check it out before using it!

And also the motto, "The Most Trusted Name in News" is CNN (Cable News Network), and I changed it to "The Most Trusted Name in HABBO News" for my site, HNN (Habbo News Network). I think it's pretty cool idea, as it's not been done before :)

Fray
21-10-2006, 08:24 AM
Their layout looks alot like ThinkHabbos

Huddle
21-10-2006, 09:14 AM
Hah! Rip them down Brett!

Sygon.
21-10-2006, 01:26 PM
Thats awesome, well done nice template.

[N]
21-10-2006, 01:43 PM
every site steals

Ultranature
22-10-2006, 09:34 PM
The new habbogarden layout may look a bit like thinkhabbos because of theside bit but it was created from scratch by me. Also as further apology i would like to offer a partner ship with HNN (HabboNN) This is up to Oakville but we will advertise HabboNN on Our site and forum if he Accepts. So again we are really sorry for this. Also can i say that Oakville has done a great job with HabboNN So on Habbogarden's and my behalf please vote www.habbonn.com (http://www.habbonn.com) official a au fansite.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!