PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Leaf Green For GBA I Need Help!

Arneuh
07-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Hello Does Some1 Nows Where U Can find strenghth or surf

Reply PLz:eusa_wall

Arneuh
07-10-2006, 01:53 PM
Some1 Here?

Sony.Com
07-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Surf is in the saffari zone i think...

Arneuh
07-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Surf is in the saffari zone i think...

But Where In THe Safari And Whre is Strenghth?

Neversoft
07-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Go into the Safari Zone, which can be found in the northern part of the city. It'll cost $500 to get into the Safari Zone. They'll give you thirty Safari Balls, which is used exclusively to capture Safari Zone Pokemon. Your mission now is to find the Surfer's House, which is deep inside the Safari Zone, and get HM03 - Surf. Your other mission is to find Gold Teeth.
After finding the two "mission" items listed above, head to the Warden's house (the house with a mailbox next to it) in the eastern part of the city. Give the Warden the Gold Teeth, and he'll give you HM04 - Strength.

Arneuh
08-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Go into the Safari Zone, which can be found in the northern part of the city. It'll cost $500 to get into the Safari Zone. They'll give you thirty Safari Balls, which is used exclusively to capture Safari Zone Pokemon. Your mission now is to find the Surfer's House, which is deep inside the Safari Zone, and get HM03 - Surf. Your other mission is to find Gold Teeth.
After finding the two "mission" items listed above, head to the Warden's house (the house with a mailbox next to it) in the eastern part of the city. Give the Warden the Gold Teeth, and he'll give you HM04 - Strength.

Yes Wich Part Of The Safari Zone?:s

Neversoft
08-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Yes Wich Part Of The Safari Zone?:s

I believe its quite far in, it may take a few trys to fine it. Its near the back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!