PDA

View Full Version : madonna & politics poll.. :/

Evolution
08-10-2006, 02:54 PM
k so

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/community/polls

sorry if posted

:\

p.s i lol at the way cool is spread all over the politics poll. since when has politics been cool with teenagers (or the age range that habbo is aimed at!) considering we (well most) cant even vote lolol.

womanizer
08-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Whos' David Cameron? :s

Memmish
08-10-2006, 03:02 PM
politics are cooooooool man! im 18 and im like "what?" to most of the poll questions! still i just filled them out, good find sugar lump :) x

Mr.Sam
08-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Whos' David Cameron? :s

leader of the conservative party ;)

good news.

FlyingJesus
08-10-2006, 03:29 PM
since when has politics been cool with teenagers (or the age range that habbo is aimed at!) considering we (well most) cant even vote lolol.

I think it's cool, studying it in college.

Pyroka
08-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Very good poll that politics one is, i love getting involved in the politics.. Im hoping they do a "Stock Market Poll" soon, FTSE ftw! :P

DCeption
08-10-2006, 03:53 PM
YAY POLOTICS!

Mrs.McCall
08-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Very good poll that politics one is, i love getting involved in the politics.. Im hoping they do a "Stock Market Poll" soon, FTSE ftw! :P

LMAO! Go FTSE 100

Fomas
08-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Haha children think that if they talk about politics they look old and think they are important.
Whereas they always will be a nobody who knows nothing about the world and think that politicians do what they do because there "Big fat meanies"

Edit:: Plus im sure David Cameron is the Lib Dem leader?

Edit Edit:: Ok got that wrong, haha. Didnt read the thread fully.

-:Undertaker:-
08-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Yay I like politics :)

Conservatives suck now, they have a Blair in power and they are tree huggers, Lets get someone better like Maggie or Michael Howard !

Also Fomas, David Cameron is Conservative Party leader, Sir Menazies Campbell is the Liberal Party leader :)

Kotu
08-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Cool... But I don't think Madonna adopted an African orphan, it was denied shortly after the news broke.

GommeInc
08-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Yay I like politics :)

Conservatives suck now, they have a Blair in power and they are tree huggers, Lets get someone better like Maggie or Michael Howard !

Also Fomas, David Cameron is Conservative Party leader, Sir Menazies Campbell is the Liberal Party leader :)
Isn't Tony Blair the Labour leader? Or did I mis-read what you said?

Isn't it a bit odd having a mature topic of politics on Habbo? Mature meaning, anyone under the age of 16 probably won't consider it a big deal unless a rule comes in for them?

Kotu
08-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Younger people are becoming more aware of politics, so it may seem out of place, but it really isn't.

exploit
08-10-2006, 10:18 PM
Good find, +rep. :]

Sony.Com
08-10-2006, 11:32 PM
YAY POLOTICS!

Lol,
Intresting outtake on things:P

Good find, +rep

Barmi
09-10-2006, 07:30 AM
Isn't Tony Blair the Labour leader? Or did I mis-read what you said?
I think he was talking about David Cameron's overall approach. :P He is becoming (personalitywise) the same sort of person Blair was in '97. It's also notable (particularly from the recent conference) that he's taking a number of "Blairite" steps: for example the Conservative policies regarding the NHS...

He's trying to change the Conservatives to win the future elections, much like Blair (and his two predecessors to some extent) did to the Labour party. (Old Labour to New Labour.) Hence, I understand where the similarities between Cameron and Blair are being drawn from.

(On a side note: Labour and Conservative seem to be getting closer and closer together with every change in policy... the 3 main parties are going to get very similar in a couple of decades, methinks. :rolleyes:)

Anyway, sorry for going a tad off-topic. Two curious poll topics, nice find. :) I don't think politics is an interesting topic for young people - but methinks some companies are trying to waken them up to political doings... You can vote at 18, but why vote if you don't have a clue who you're voting for? People should be more aware of politics though (particularly the cat-fights that go on in the House of Commons), because it affects them in everything they do from day to day. Okay, they might not pay tax on their income like adults, but they still pay Value Added Tax.

Madonna Madonna, Madonna. *Sigh* I do respect this woman - she's done well for herself, and needs to be commended for what she's done to her life. At a woman of her age, adoption isn't such a bad option. However, it doesn't seem to fit with the society "norms". By the time the child is in his teen years, she will be in her 60's? If she's prepared to adopt a child - good for her. :)

The only thing I am a little baffled by is the fact that it has to be an African child. It does send the message that adoption is good, and that adopting orphans really does change their lives... but will it just become another "must-have" novelty for the famous, like Paris Hilton and her dog? Well done to Madonna... but why not adopt an American orphan? Unless there was a particular reason for an African child, I don't know. (Or is she just following the trend, because someone else had one?)

Anyway, weird poll topics. I really don't know why Habbo would want information about "our view on Madonna", but that's life for ya! ;)

-:Undertaker:-
09-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Yeh as Barmi said Cameron is 'Blarite', I don't like this because 9 Years of lies and spin under New Labour have made the country worse, Cameron has no subtance in his speeches all he does is blab on about 'We Have changed', 'We are the Future', He has dropped Traditional Conservative Values like Immagration and Tax's and is moving towards Enviroment in a attempt to win over Centre ground Voters, Eventually the Right-Wingers will turn against him and The Conservatives will go into Civil War with eachother.

As for the Madonna Poll I guess its ok, Shes done well in her life :)

ColyTom
10-10-2006, 05:04 PM
I think it's cool, studying it in college.

I think it's cool too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!