PDA

View Full Version : [Help?] High Level Magic!

Barwy
08-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Im really tempted to put effort into getting a high magic level, thing is, I'd love for some of these questions to be answered:

-What magic level should I train to? As in what spell should I aim for [Not wanting to go to 99]
-How's the best and cheapest way to get there?

Im thinking alching or enchanting, only thing putting me off is the money side of it, but i can get round that.

What level to train to though? :S Teleblock im thinking but anyone have any other suggestions?
Might even train to 70odd, which isnt too high but that way i would achieve a decent spell to use, Ancient Magicks orientated.

Asking alot, but Thanks for your help, James :)

Crimson
08-10-2006, 05:00 PM
What level are you ... If you want to get to about 34 - 50 + I reccomend crumble undead. Start off just using random basic spells.

Dan
08-10-2006, 05:00 PM
either go for 82 and pot to teleblock or go for 85.. that way you have the good ancients spells and teleblock depending on whether you pk alone or with a group of people, id alch your way there aswell tis the fastest way

infatuation
08-10-2006, 05:02 PM
either go for 82 and pot to teleblock or go for 85.. that way you have the good ancients spells and teleblock depending on whether you pk alone or with a group of people, id alch your way there aswell tis the fastest way

^^ and you get cash back.

Ashley 12344
08-10-2006, 05:04 PM
^^ and you get cash back.

Its like half the price of laws.

If you fletch and alc, you'll get there for free.

dizzieboi
08-10-2006, 06:52 PM
you can get like 70 mage or 60 and do pest control easy xp get 100 points

^.^
08-10-2006, 07:00 PM
alch your way to 94 for ice barrage if you fletch the logs aswel you make cash.

Barwy
08-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Sorry, i forgot to mention in my first post - 60 Mage at the moment. Way too low for my combat level i know, i got a little carried away.

I shall probably take your advice(s) and train to 82 to begin with, potting to 85 when i need to, then train upto something higher.

Alching would probably be the best way of doing it, shall need to make some supplies and fast :)

Thanks all for your help, enjoy some rep :P

James|Barwy

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!