PDA

View Full Version : Update Hotel View Options

CoinBoyBrian
08-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Yes, yes, I know you've seen a lot of these. I know I have atleast one idea that is original so the post isnt bad, mkay? If you would like to you can dig through every topic ever made and prove me wrong, or you can just read my list. I have made a both section, which is available to both genders, such as bunny-ears or santa hats. Male is for males only, such as spikes, and Female is for females only, such as pigtails. Most things would be under both, but yeah.

== BOTH ==

Hair:
- Dog Ears (comes with dog nose, like bunny ears comes with nose)
- Cat Ears (comes with whiskers, like bunny ears comes with nose)
- Elephant Ears (comes with snout, like bunny ears comes with nose)
- Hood (could go with Hoodie somehow?)
- Rainbow hair.. so totally.

Skin/Eyes:
- Glasses (You would need to pick your skin color, eye style, fat or skinny, and what type of glasses, thats the bad part)
- Crosseyes (Would look funny, wouldnt it?)
- Tounge sticking out
- Clown Nose (would sort-of go with rainbow hair option, since you could make a clown with a rainbow-afro and a big-red clown nose)

Tops:
- Fur (To go with the dog or cat hair options)
- Groovy disco shirts, with lots of colors and a peace sign

Pants:
- Corduroy (omg so hot)

Shoes:
- Clown shoes (would sort-of go with rainbow hair option, since you could make a clown with a rainbow-afro and clown shoes, would go with clown nose)
- Converse <3 (unless there's some weird copyright thingy, then they could make shoes that look like converse?)

== MALE ==

Hair:
- Fohawk (like Mohawk but with a little bit of hair left on the head)
- Awesome Darth Vader hat-mask-thing (good for Star Wars RPs)
- Helmet
- Hair covering eyes (Yeah, I dont know why, but most males like hair that pretty much cover their eyes, so they can get attention and swish it away every two seconds. Maybe they could leave a little space so you can vaguely see their eyes, meaning they can vaguely see you)
- Hippy haircut (Would go with disco hippy shirts, located under BOTH)

Tops:
- A t-shirt with a skull on it (This will be a logo, since there aren't really any shirts with logos or pictures)
- Darth Vader suit (To go with Darth Vader hat-mask-thing)
- Skater shirt (To go with Helmet hair option) Will include: Elbow Pads
- Those super ugly shirts with the little short-sleeved jacket thing.

Pants:
- Shorts with knee pads (To go with the Helmet hair option and Skater shirt shirt option)
- Super baggy jean-shorts.

Shoes:
- Those basketball shoes with the zipper.

== FEMALE ==

Hair:
- Butterfly Antenna
- Cleopatra Hair (comes with the crown-thing)

Skin/Eyes:
- Necklaces (You would need to pick your skin color, eye style and if you want it to be fat or skinny, thats the bad part)
- Makeup overload (Too much makeup, ie. lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, lipliner. It'll look like a total mess.. good for jokes or ugly contests)

Tops:
- T-shirt with a flower or smiley-face on it (This will be a logo, since there aren't really any shirts with logos or pictures)
- Butteryfly wings (To go with Antenna hair option)

Pants:
- Capris

Shoes:
None (feel free to suggest)

Thank you for reading this long list.. if you did. If you have any ideas for the list, comments, or complaints feel free to reply.

Laurensh1
09-10-2006, 06:30 AM
Maby if you alt some of those it would fit better..

CoinBoyBrian
10-10-2006, 10:50 PM
I can't make alts. If anyone wants to make one to help describe it.. feel free. o_o

DCeption
11-10-2006, 02:49 PM
Too much work lol.

PriceTags
11-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Too much work lol.
Good job you don't update Habbo then eh?

Well thought out +rep.

CoinBoyBrian
11-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the rep. & DCeption, I put in a lot of ideas, if and even though they wont, habbo adds my ideas, they'll have a lot to choose from.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!