PDA

View Full Version : Lost_Witness Found

Braffen
09-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Straight from the Entertaiment homepage...

Good news everybody!: Lost_Witness has been found! Oh yes, he is recovered. Located. Secured. However you want to put it, we got him. I knew those interview would come in useful. Some clever Habbos figured out that by interviewing the staff in the Gang hang-outs, that there was more to their interview (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/streets/interview_texts.html) answers than met the eye, and that embedded in the answers there was a code! They mailed us their conclusions and theories, and this lead us to Lost_Witness!

This weekend, following the leads given to us by the Habbos, Helkat, colmc and I raided the properties of one Mr. Spike Sticker. In it we found the usual bits of Furni (though he'd obviously had a bit of a clearance!) We did find, however, a Portaloo teleporter which lead to THE FUTURE squirreled away in one of those rooms. Having been tipped off that was where he had imprisoned Lost_Witness, we stepped into a brave new world.

Poor Lost_Witness. He wasn't sure what had happened to him at all! He was glad to see us, and his first words were "Can I have a cuppa?". We told him he'd have to wait just a moment, and teleported back. With Helkat on the team, however tea was not far away! We think it'll take him a while to recover though, so we've packed him off to Butlins for a week, where we're reasonably sure he's safe. As for Spike Sticker? Perm-banned, with no chance of return. We figured that he planned to use the absence of Lost_Witness to try and rid Habbo of furni. He scammed Scamme'd and he scammed us. Some folk never change, huh?

We would like to thank everyone for their help in this. The Streets of Bobba are once again safe, and we have our Lost_Witness back! However, a big THANK YOU to Pyroka, of the Shabbolin gang for sending us the winning tip off! You and your gang win 400 Tough Points, and you also win a Shabbolin badge.

Well done to Pyroka and glad he's back.

Flisker
09-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Cool, Glad Lost_witness is back now he may just Sort out the Fansites LOL

Braffen
09-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Lol let's hope he does :)

Kotu
09-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Oh sweet baby Jesus! What wonderful news ^__~

I guess that's the end of the Streets of Bobba then?

Just-One
09-10-2006, 11:02 AM
I bet everyone who put in so much effort are waiting to see if they win a prize.

Heh, the people who became lientenants never got their 1 month free HabboClub as promised for winning! *rants and raves* :P

Just-one

Pyroka
09-10-2006, 12:26 PM
:O OMG! I won?! Jesus christ i never thought thatd happen, holy crap! :OO!!!
Well done to all X_X_X_X

Boxiel
09-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Take him back, We dont want him please,

Good find

Yggdrasill
09-10-2006, 01:52 PM
He's still taking his Holiday away from work though. It says they took him to butlins, I suspect Lost_witness will return to work next week. He must of took a holiday. Lost_Witness did say he hasn't taken one holiday so far this year.

foxyfox00
09-10-2006, 02:14 PM
Nice find.
Congrats on winning!

brodeo
09-10-2006, 02:31 PM
That leaves:
Pyroka - 400
Cheep. - 400
Dipsy - 300

No prizes though?

Edit: We all got our month hc about 5-10 mins ago..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!