PDA

View Full Version : Ban me.

:kader
05-03-2005, 09:23 PM
I've only had a few warnings, but others have done this and been banned, if OI get banned it shows how immature you all can be. I give you a lil' dare, and YOU'LL PROBABLY BAN ME. Why?. What have I done wrong.

MYKE!
05-03-2005, 10:00 PM
saaaado! Habbox will only ban u if u do something wrong. thats the whole point of it!
sheesh!

me need a drink
:eusa_clap

properclone
05-03-2005, 10:23 PM
I don't see why you are complaining about a ban that you THINK you are going to have... Future mystic meg? Maybe.

06-03-2005, 10:58 AM
saaaado! Habbox will only ban u if u do something wrong. thats the whole point of it!
sheesh!

me need a drink
Argggggghhh noob. Where have you been? Most of Habbox's best artists and worke people have been banned for no reason. Noob.

GommeInc
06-03-2005, 11:13 AM
If I was K@boom, I would ask for his games taken off, especially the dress up one.

06-03-2005, 11:19 AM
If I was K@boom, I would ask for his games taken off, especially the dress up one.
Same here, it's almost stealing.

GommeInc
06-03-2005, 11:22 AM
Plus it gives Habbox a bad reputation as they are technically stealing as you say, with or without that contract, that person can give Habbox a bad reputation by spreading it around the hotel or when the person realises the person who made that movie was fired.

Crying-Angel
06-03-2005, 12:10 PM
firstly... its not stealing unless k@boon persificly says that habbox can't use them.

secondly... noone has been banned for "no reason", the reasons are confidential, ask the people in queston if u really need to know why.

also... will u lot please shut up on the topic... you only know half the story.

GommeInc
06-03-2005, 12:17 PM
We can't ask the people as they don't know either and they find it unfair themselves.

Jacko2kn3
06-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Staff have rules that they have to follow. If they don't follow them, even if they are the best staff member in the world, they get fired. Then, as most do, they moan and moan, even though they know why they got fired as they got an email. They can use [email protected] to contact Habbox to ask why they were fired. They shouldn't get other people, or themselves on new accounts, posting pointless topics saying "unban him, unban her" blah blah blah.

pink@fluff
06-03-2005, 02:42 PM
I don't see why you are complaining about a ban that you THINK you are going to have... Future mystic meg? Maybe.

That's not the point he is trying to make. He's saying: Many people who have complained about something on habbox such as wootzy, P@ND@ and MANY others have all got banned and he is seeing if the same happens to him. Even though he only has a few minor warnings.

Jacko2kn3
06-03-2005, 02:49 PM
Habbox doesn't ban for no reason. They know why they were banned, I do not, so I cannot say why. They are just finding something they can shift the blame to. So it can't possibly be there fault they are banned, it has to be Habbox's.

07-03-2005, 03:36 PM
That's not the point he is trying to make. He's saying: Many people who have complained about something on habbox such as wootzy, P@ND@ and MANY others have all got banned and he is seeing if the same happens to him. EVEN THOUGH he only has a few minor warnings.

P.S: I'm with you totally on this :kadar, as are lots of other members.
Thanks for that, and *Angel* don't tell me to shut up, you poor excuse for a mod.

Edited by Jacko2kn3: Please do not be offensive to Habbox Members of Staff

G-flow
07-03-2005, 03:40 PM
quote :kader : What have i done wrong

Nothing, Thats why you've not been banned :) Lol

Though i agree with you on the others being banned thing ;)

GommeInc
07-03-2005, 05:28 PM
It called Pointless banning.

Ciaran
07-03-2005, 09:16 PM
if you seriously want to get banned either swear or tell admins what people really think of them. . .
The only reason im not banned is because i realized the whole protest was getting out of hand, and i realized i the admins need to realize by themselfs what people think of them, not be told by us.

Being rude and breaking the rules is no way to protest, we all said our peice we didnt need to carry on but we did and thats why the best of us got banned, we could all of been here today if we would of made our point and left.

But I stick to my what ive always been taught, say what you think but avoid pointing out the obvious if it is easily found, only that person can find the obvious.

---MAD---
10-03-2005, 11:23 AM
Staff have rules that they have to follow. If they don't follow them, even if they are the best staff member in the world, they get fired. Then, as most do, they moan and moan, even though they know why they got fired as they got an email. They can use [email protected] to contact Habbox to ask why they were fired. They shouldn't get other people, or themselves on new accounts, posting pointless topics saying "unban him, unban her" blah blah blah.

Jacko1kn3 is right

to whoever is reading this:
If you were a staff member and got fired, what would you do?
Make the fansite make you look bad most likely and tell all your friends that you did nothing.
I can bet you 1 million bucks that they all did somthing other wise they wouldnt get banned.
Habbox doesnt loose anything if they ban or keep you, they have millions of fans as i am 1 of them.
I dont see any reason for banning some1 for working hard for the site. Most people that are needed normally start being stupid and start making the staff do what they want.

P.S. Whats the point of this topic may i know?

Thanks for reading
Stay safe, dont bother being stupid

:D
:eusa_danc

micky.blue.eyes
10-03-2005, 12:51 PM
firstly... its not stealing unless k@boon persificly says that habbox can't use them.

secondly... noone has been banned for "no reason", the reasons are confidential, ask the people in queston if u really need to know why.

also... will u lot please shut up on the topic... you only know half the story.

I agree with you.

And you people grow up! You call us immature but take a look at yourselves. You are complaing about people being banned who are famous. If sierk was banned you wouldn't complain because you people don't like him (sorry sierk but I had to chose somebody and I picked the one I think is the best of everybody).
I don't know the whole story, you don't know the whole story, only p@nd@, wootzy and forum moderators do, and if you want to know the reall reason ask p@nd@ or wootzy and if he doesn't want to tell it to bad for you. I liked p@nd@ too but do you hear me complain?? or asking him to be unbanned?? no.

And it doesn't matter if you tell what you think of somebody but it is the way you tell it. ( I don't know how p@nd@ or wootzy told them neither do you, you only have to trust us or p@nd@ and wootzy) For example: I don't like Callie but I don't shout out Callie is a f...... b.... (filtered myself) instead i say I don't like Callie. So don't complain you are not allowed to say what you think it is just the way you say it.

>Max<
10-03-2005, 01:54 PM
That's not the point he is trying to make. He's saying: Many people who have complained about something on habbox such as wootzy, P@ND@ and MANY others have all got banned and he is seeing if the same happens to him. EVEN THOUGH he only has a few minor warnings.

P.S: I'm with you totally on this :kadar, as are lots of other members.
People who might have been banned for their "opinions" were prob banned for expressing their opinion in the wrong way. Calling habbox staff names, being abusive to other members, posts saying fire a member of staff etc. So untill you know fully the person has done i would advise you to keep out of it. All of you ! None of you know fully why sombody was banned and what they done, do you think they would tell you what they done when they could make Habbox look bad? Hell no ! So stay out of it.

Jacko2kn3
10-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Jacko1kn3 is right

1kn3? :S It's 2kn3 :)

Jane
10-03-2005, 05:04 PM
:Kader, give up. Please, give up with your dignity intact! It's pretty pathetic the extents you would go to, just to try and wind people up. That's the point of the thread, to try and aggrivate the staff. Ha.

GommeInc
10-03-2005, 05:17 PM
People who might have been banned for their "opinions" were prob banned for expressing their opinion in the wrong way. Calling habbox staff names, being abusive to other members, posts saying fire a member of staff etc. So untill you know fully the person has done i would advise you to keep out of it. All of you ! None of you know fully why sombody was banned and what they done, do you think they would tell you what they done when they could make Habbox look bad? Hell no ! So stay out of it.
So, Habbox Newsreporters are allowed to post confidential news, lies and rumours in their own opinion while small things like members can't?

You're one reason Callie took Habbox off as you got hold illegally some images that ruined Habbo's Business Plans for a year. You write rumours about habbo's and staff. sierk writes rumours about Habbo Staff and Habbo's, yet we're not allowed to say something about Habbox as we get aload of lip and face a ban in our own opinion?

True some people did go over the top but, if you actually bother'd sorting things out rather than banning or blocking people without the Caughtioned Member title, you may of not had these problems, banning is only when things get out of hand, what you should do is talk to the person and reason with them. No matter how rude the comment, send an email, PM them, talk to them on Habbo, these help!

Neil
10-03-2005, 05:25 PM
There's no point making a fuss about something that only concerns the Habbox staff and the people that have been banned or fired, they were probably fired/banned for a good reason so don't compain about it, they own the site and can do pretty much what they want so calm down and leave it to staff.

GommeInc
10-03-2005, 05:40 PM
They can do what they want as long as it not against the Habbo Way or Habbo Fansite Way

MYKE!
11-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Argggggghhh noob. Where have you been? Most of Habbox's best artists and worke people have been banned for no reason. Noob.

U dont get banned for no reason at all. Whats the point in that. No one has been banned for no reason, just not a very good reason.

LittleFish
11-03-2005, 10:31 PM

Max i said im sorry :rolleyes:

lol :) read my sigy to see why i was banned!!!!

PandaPlanet
11-03-2005, 11:06 PM
I got bad for telling Crying how a bad mod she was.
And JackHB how a bad admin he was and I called him immature.
I "insulted" Habbox Staff :)
I'm so proud =') :eusa_danc

:-Mystical.Dave-
11-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Stop Pointing Fingers at others, and being Mean :(

PandaPlanet
11-03-2005, 11:08 PM
I just sed what I thought after being in a bad mood.
But I frankly don't care.
I do hope for an IP ban soon.
And I'll make sure that'll happen.

12-03-2005, 07:15 AM
I just sed what I thought after being in a bad mood.
But I frankly don't care.
I do hope for an IP ban soon.
And I'll make sure that'll happen.
Ditto.

Moose
12-03-2005, 07:51 AM
Hmmm, this seems rather interesting, yes habbox has gone to the downside, many people were banned, but who really cares? just move on to a new place and forget about habbox if it so bothers you with this opinion "stuff", because eventually more people will be banned for this and well you will just wasted your time so...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!