PDA

View Full Version : Aussie News!

MrTaLkaTiVe01
30-07-2004, 11:01 AM
I have heard that Habbo is going to open up to Australia giving us Aussies or Australian Citizen a chance to buy habbo credits the easy way!! I Love Technology!! HEHE!! If you have heard any news like this please fill me in.

Thanks MrTaLkaTiVe

>Max<
30-07-2004, 01:56 PM
yes there is going to be a hotel in Austria, its not to open for a while i would say its opening after the french one

Simonac55
30-07-2004, 02:01 PM
Yes I heard that the Australia one will open after the French one but I can't wait until the French one will open!

>Max<
30-07-2004, 02:05 PM
well the french one should be opening after the american one

K@boom
30-07-2004, 02:54 PM
I hope the Australian Habbo Hotel comes out soon.. :D

>Max<
30-07-2004, 05:39 PM
well it will be coming i say early 2005 maybe very late 2004

iRoss
30-07-2004, 05:41 PM
hehehe a habbo hotel in australia would be cool as im going there soon :P

Yonder
30-07-2004, 10:36 PM
even tho a aussie one wud be gr8t i think the gd old .co.uk is the best :D

>Max<
31-07-2004, 12:02 AM
yeah well the UK habbo is the second made but the biggest so it would be the best, Its lag shows how popular it is. No other hotel can stand up to it.

Arcanum
31-07-2004, 11:09 AM
I cant wait! :D Im an aussie and I would like to buy credits over the phone! Lol, I'll still be devoted to .co.uk though :D

-Arcanum

jd25
31-07-2004, 05:41 PM
even though there will be a hotel there the chances that you can phone into to buy credits are very slim if any becasue moderator has said on .ca that they wont have a credits line so i dought any other hotels get them but if any more do i would hope its the american one cause i live in the usa :D :8

Britt
01-08-2004, 05:51 AM
I can't wait till the aussie hotel opens off course i still love co.uk but it would be great not to have to buy creds wit rares :D to bad ya cant transfer ya furni from one hotel to another

Arcanum
01-08-2004, 10:17 AM
Yah, that's a bummer :(

-Arcanum

Butcher11
01-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Yeah but if you could move furni, ppl could get soem supers easily because alot of the hotels have different rares and super rares then us, for example on .se, the dino was a catalogue rare.

vBulletin
02-08-2004, 11:43 AM
There are 3 - 4 more hotels to be opwning this year !! They are in the following order

America
France
Mexico
and late 2004 early 2005
Venezuela

=aussie-devil=
11-08-2004, 04:21 AM
well back in the old days of habbo australia did have a cradit line until it went down:(....they cant put it back up due to the fact that they need a company to connet with it meaning thatr company operates it .eg.telstra,iprimus,optus n companys like that..and there not making an venezuela hotel...

i found this on the HABBO HOTEL site:

When will the Australian Credits Line be back up?

We no longer have an Australian Habbo Credits line. We are looking for another phone operator able to supply this service. We are working on it and are sorry it's taking longer than expected. We'll let you know as soon as it is back up.

Arcanum
12-08-2004, 03:16 AM
Yes, we've seen that FAQ before. It has been there while. If the .au does come out, I'd be jumping for joy! :D

MangoJ
14-08-2004, 06:03 AM
yes there is going to be a hotel in Austria, its not to open for a while i would say its opening after the french one
Okay, first of all Austria isn't Australia, they are like the opposite of eachother practically....

Arcanum
17-08-2004, 03:08 AM
Omg lol, tell him Manjo :eusa_naug :p Yah Max we Aussies are beating you in the Olympics :p :D

iForce
20-08-2004, 03:56 AM
I have prooft that there is not going to be an aussie hotel. Read below.
Send me a private messege for more info.

Hello, Oh whatever, Heres ALL the new hotels that are coming out.
Yes theres alot of them, But dont expect them to be out by the end of 2005.
So far I have not heard any information about the aussie habbo coming out, but im sure if theres not one, habbo hotel .co.uk Will make credits more available to australians.

Another thing, habbo hotel customer services lied about the new hotels all coming out by the end of 2004, from what I have seen, they should all be finshed by the end of 2005.

habbohotel.cc
habbohotel.co.at
habbohotel.ru
habbohotel.sh
habbohotel.us
habbohotel.tv
habbohotel.se
habbohotel.ro
habbohotel.nu
habbohotel.li
habbohotel.gr
habbohotel.fr
habbohotel.ee
habbohotel.dk
habbohotel.cz
habbohotel.com.ua
habbohotel.com.sg
habbohotel.com.mx
habbohotel.com.es
habbohotel.com.ar
habbohotel.co.nz
habbohotel.cn
habbohotel.ch
habbohotel.ca
habbohotel.be
habbohotel.at
habbohotel.ac
habbohotel.co.za

I got all this information from www.speednames.com SPEEDNAMES is the domain company that Sulake uses.
Some of these websites may not be assosciated with an accual hotel.
If you want more information please send me a private messege.

MangoJ
30-08-2004, 03:42 AM
Well like I said before, Austria isn't Australia! Sorry Aussies :( But hey! :) The USA Hotel is coming in only 2 days !

Peformance
17-09-2004, 12:15 PM
Does anyone know when the .au is Opening, have any idea? is so please reply and tell me some info. I cant wait :eusa_whis

PumpkinPeta
17-09-2004, 12:36 PM
wow i cant believe it w00t

Peformance
18-09-2004, 01:37 AM
I cant wait till an Aussie Hotel opens, I wish they would give us a date around when it will be opening. Cant wait because Im an Aussie. :D So if anyone here's and goss, I would gratley appreciate it if you send me it. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Kier
18-09-2004, 10:24 AM
I have prooft that there is not going to be an aussie hotel. Read below.

habbohotel.cc
habbohotel.co.at
habbohotel.ru
habbohotel.sh
habbohotel.us
habbohotel.tv
habbohotel.se
habbohotel.ro
habbohotel.nu
habbohotel.li
habbohotel.gr
habbohotel.fr
habbohotel.ee
habbohotel.dk
habbohotel.cz
habbohotel.com.ua
habbohotel.com.sg
habbohotel.com.mx
habbohotel.com.es
habbohotel.com.ar
habbohotel.co.nz
habbohotel.cn
habbohotel.ch
habbohotel.ca
habbohotel.be
habbohotel.at
habbohotel.ac
habbohotel.co.za

I got all this information from www.speednames.com SPEEDNAMES is the domain company that Sulake uses.
Some of these websites may not be assosciated with an accual hotel.
If you want more information please send me a private messege.

Well then explain the screenie mr smarty pants.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!