PDA

View Full Version : Post your worst and funney moments here

Bradd-Aaron
05-03-2005, 11:40 PM
:P Post here your scary moment AND you have to include a funneh moment.

Ill reveal mine later

Jim Rotates
06-03-2005, 01:41 AM
Have so many funny moments, but they were more, "had to be there moments", one of them, was when there was like a storm and we lost electricity, so i got on the floor and started rolling on the ground while singing Like A Virgin, it was so funny

Hanurr
06-03-2005, 05:47 AM
You probably know about my scariest moment, I started a thread about it.
This is my funniest moment:
It was the day after my brothers wedding and we went to this fancy breakfast bar thing for breakfast. I was drinking chocolate milk and my sister was being a **** behind my brother's back so I cracked up laughing and the milk squirted out of my nose and all over my brother's face. Everyone in the family burst into laughter. :)

-JT-
06-03-2005, 09:09 PM
my worst moment was when i was told this girl i total love went out with some one. My heart just droped.

Funnyest moment was when my mate fell over a bongo drum~! haha

-JT-
06-03-2005, 09:11 PM
I PRESSED THE BUTTON TWICE. SOMONE DELETE PLEASE!!

:Crank
07-03-2005, 02:55 AM
My Funniest Moment, Is When I Pants a Dude In Swimming Shorts :D And i got to See it From te Back End :eusa_wall

partie2
07-03-2005, 06:52 AM
I have to many funny moments to choose from but worst moment is when i feel down bus stairs. :(

jesus
08-03-2005, 09:15 PM
I have fallen up them once..

*.Glitter.Rip.*
08-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Arrr Dont Remind me!!! I was In PE One week ago on Wednesday On the stage And At the time my shorts were caught on the nail sticking out! These classes of boys were walking past and We all jumpped down and in front of all of them was a big rip!! Suddenly all my shorts came falling off! Embarressing!! My Partner was laughing at me and I felt like dieing! Though Afterwards I found out that my PE teacher Happened to her once and another boy too. It was comforting.

jesus
08-03-2005, 09:31 PM
Yey! Something similar happened to my ex gf. She was just walking down a corridor and her pants fell down!

*.Glitter.Rip.*
08-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Lol Oh well. Im accident prone! But I dont normally have accidents anymore. Just that time!! > : ( I Cut my foot on there as well sitting down. I got angry and hit the nail and everyone laughed. Grrr Damn nails!

Jacko2kn3
08-03-2005, 09:41 PM
James, I second that. stinks don't it? She goes out with her good lad mate who "she doesn't like" (so she said).

My plan is be her new best mate, mwaha.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!