PDA

View Full Version : What do i think i need opinions.

dj-ally
06-03-2005, 02:41 AM
:love3: :redface_b At school there is a really hot guy XD lol and i seen him 12 times on friday i normaly see him that much in 2 weeks and he always talks to me and never the others? hes 1 grade a head of me and i just douno my friends think he likes me but as i was going up the stairs and hes like this is my side of the stairs ( joking around ) i was like i own all the stairs :\ im a dumb assh. XD

Cypher-
06-03-2005, 01:56 PM
Take a chance, whats the worst thatcould happen?

Luayminator
06-03-2005, 04:17 PM

the worst thing that can happen is she finds out he doesnt like her and she gets very emmbarased

tommyddr
06-03-2005, 10:24 PM
the worst thing that can happen is she finds out he doesnt like her and she gets very emmbarased

Nope, the SOCIAL POLICE will come and lock her up in the of the RUMOR CLUB for all the people that have gotten owned by people that turn out not to like them.

Seriously, this is a MESSAGE BOARD. Rule #1 of the internet is not to ask social advice on a message board ever ever EVER.

-JT-
07-03-2005, 12:16 AM

never seen the DR peper adverts?

nvrspk4
07-03-2005, 12:19 AM
Get to be friends, act like your acquaintances and then try and become friends, then you'll atleast be with him a bit. That way you get to know him and if someone finds out you think he likes u adn u dont nothing can happen because ur friends and it doesnt look like ur trying to make him fall in love with you

dj-ally
08-03-2005, 02:33 AM
Yeah i culd get embrassed but its okay. indeed he is my friend yet my hero Because when i got in a fist fight on the bus and it got violent ( because the dude drug my friends into it.) He punched the guy right in the face. Even though my friend asked him out 4 me ( i didnt no :\) SHe told me he said mabey plus he still talks to me so its okay. :D And buddeh that said it was a message board. Its not all about the internet XD

:-Mystical.Dave-
08-03-2005, 02:46 AM
Meh, go for it, Matrixgirl88 likes me lol :D (on Habbo)

dj-ally
08-03-2005, 03:24 AM
i shuld. O.o lol and hell still probly be my friend lol when i found out what my friend did i slamed her in to a locker XD lol

jesus
08-03-2005, 09:49 PM
If you both like each other, go for it! Or you could wait till he asks you..

dj-ally
09-03-2005, 11:39 PM
i tryed he said mabey :p o well im still glad i wont be alone on the bus my friends are wimps im the only violent 1 until robert came on the bus we beat up Nick together A.k.a bubbles = nick lol

micky.blue.eyes
10-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Oh no an embarasing moment, I've had those lots of times, you'll get over it. If he doesn't like you he has a bad taste (I guess, I don't know what you look like but your probably cute)

dj-ally
11-03-2005, 11:53 PM
aww thanks :D

jesus
12-03-2005, 01:03 PM
Hehe I bet he wants to, he just might be shy =p

dj-ally
12-03-2005, 05:26 PM
I hope.........:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!