PDA

View Full Version : Safety Session Cancelled

Easo
10-10-2006, 06:23 PM
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7299/sscancelledwh5.gif

Tonight's Safety Session has been cancelled and we are currently in chat as to when the next one will be available to you, as we will be greeting new Safety X's SOON *cough!*

Sorry for any inconvienience caused!

Boxiel
10-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Good find :D

Barmi
10-10-2006, 06:38 PM
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7299/sscancelledwh5.gif

Tonight's Safety Session has been cancelled and we are currently in chat as to when the next one will be available to you, as we will be greeting new Safety X's SOON *cough!*

Sorry for any inconvienience caused!
Soon? Is it November already? :s

@Boxiel:
He is a Safety X anyway, so it's less of a "find", and more of a "okay, I already know this, I'll inform people".

Saying that, thanks for informing us - and nice use of sticky! :8 The first 4 weeks have been on "common scams and how to avoid them" IIRC, any clue on what the future topics will be?

Edit: "Inconvenience" has been typed incorrectly as "inconvienience" (there should only be one "I" :P ), and an "N" is missing from "Unknown". Yeah, picky..

exploit
10-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Ty for finding this out and for the screenie! :)

Easo
10-10-2006, 06:44 PM
We are currently thinking about the topics, if you have suggestions post them bellow.

adm
10-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Breaking news!

My hot pocket is ready!

Erm, this is news why?

It does nothing for us - it's just a weekly thing for you people who also do nothing apart from stand around in the Welcome Lounge saying:-
"Go that eXtra mile"

And abuse your "powers".

Sorry to speak the truth.

Barmi
10-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Breaking news!

My hot pocket is ready!

Erm, this is news why?

It does nothing for us - it's just a weekly thing for you people who also do nothing apart from stand around in the Welcome Lounge saying:-
"Go that eXtra mile"

And abuse your "powers".

Jeeze, take a hike. :rolleyes:

Many people don't like the Safety X system, including Mr James, but he's not here posting "amagadz diz isn't news, k". The majority of "news" posted on here is hardly "news", but is classified as such, whether you like the topic or not. It's Habbo related, and it's information regarding an official event. It doesn't matter if you don't actually like the "news" or not - just stay schtum? :(

If it is deemed to be "not news", a Moderator will likely close the thread. However, mere disapproval of a particular topic is not something that immediately classes the thread as "not news". Jeeze, the Around The World stuff bores me to death... but do I spam threads saying "amagadz, this isn't news"? Nope. :)

As far as I am aware, this classifies as news whether it is a popular topic or whatnot. There is already a thread open (by Mr James) if you wish to talk about the principle of Safety X's. This thread is about the Safety Sessions run by the Safety X's, which is advertised as an official event. Your own opinions on the Safety X system should not form the basis of your post in a thread that is about Safety Sessions.

Then again, that's just as I see it.

Edit: Being a tad fussy - "Go that eXtra mile" is something that MissAlice uses, not all of the X's... and the Safety X's don't tend to spend much time in the Welcome Lounge. So your 4th sentence is pretty much... moot. :)

Just-One has a thread open (a rant) about X's and their privilages... go visit that rather than spam up the UK News & Rumours with something that is only tenuously linked to the topic.

Oh, and this thread is relevant to those who were going to be attending today's Safety Session. Was it relevant to me? Nope. But neither is all the Around The World stuff, yet I deal with it. Deal with it yourself, or sling your hook, bud.:redface_b :redface_b

Oh, and no apologies are needed for voicing your opinion on a forum. (Assuming what you said is what you truly believe, then it is true. However, there is no way of proving that the factual statements in your post are indeed "fact", thus "sorry for speaking the truth" only applies to the statements which reflect your opinion.)

MissAlice
12-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Breaking news!

My hot pocket is ready!

Erm, this is news why?

"Go that eXtra mile"

And abuse your "powers".

Not quite sure where you've been for the past 11 months Vixt ;) but I've kept the same mission all that time, I've not seen any other Habbo X use it and certainly haven't seen any Safety X with the same mission, and to be precise it's actually: Go that 'X'tra mile - Smile :), I had to tell the truth ;)

Also just to keep you well informed, Safety Xs don't have their badges on in the Welcome Lounge, so why you would think they just stand around in there is a little beyond me. However, you would be right in thinking that all Habbo X do stand around in the Welcome Lounge, because of course that's where all new Habbos are advised to go :)

Finally, if there hadn't been a sticky advising that the "Safety Session" was cancelled/postponed then you might have something to whinge about, but since you don't seem in the least bit interested in it, why bother giving your opinion at all?

I said all that using the power of my typing skills ;)

Just-One
12-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Breaking news!

My hot pocket is ready!

Erm, this is news why?

"Go that eXtra mile"

And abuse your "powers".

News is news.. and this is news. Whilst you may not need Safety advice, 2-3 habbo's out there do which is who this is aimed at. If your not interested, don't comment and "walk on by" *sings song*. :P

Abusing powers.. well.. look at my topic about that. :P

Safety X and X scheme is a loyalty scheme as Evo quoted emma saying, and in return for this loyalty scheme they have to do Habbo the favor of helping Habbo's. Whether this is unfair or not is debate-able, however, should not be discussed here! ;)

Just-one

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!