PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] HOW THE HELL!

visa.
10-10-2006, 07:33 PM
HOW DID THAT USA ROOM GET IN FOR USA!? IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!

SEE FOR YOURSELF!

I am furious!

Charlie
10-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Its different landmarks, the white mats are the Hollywood sign, the red pods are the Golden Gate bridge, not sure about anything else.

Uwe
10-10-2006, 07:36 PM
I like the top one. Looks funkeh ^.^

Shatterstar
10-10-2006, 07:37 PM
I'm mates with the owner and I think his is nice but yours is really good.
I feel the same about my room and the mexico they chose.

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3358/roomplsin3.png
(my entry)

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1527/erghba1.png
(choosen entry)

ltwistedburn
lol thats a good hollywood sign i dont understand wot other pic is

Slash
Both yours and Dungeon.Keeper's are better room in my opinion.
Unlucky :(

Nick-
10-10-2006, 07:38 PM
As i said to someone on my f/l also complaining about a similar thing:
"Feels like a good kick in the groin doesn't it"

Yer i was complaining about one of the categories and ive always thought of it as just another wasted infobus rotting in someone who cant really design rooms posession
You get over the injustice after you realise theres a lot of other quite crap rooms up there that definitely don't belong and therefore other disgruntled room designers who put weeks and week of work in an awesome room only to find out its been beaten by something 10x worse
If i can be bothered ill find my thread about me ranting about the group i was so annoyed with

visa.
10-10-2006, 07:52 PM
I'm done with Habbo, this is too much.

Hurts
10-10-2006, 07:53 PM
O that's what the doormat's is, still don't like the room that won; there was many other room's which deserved the place for USA, however well done to the owner but i can't see him winning.

ltwistedburn
10-10-2006, 07:54 PM
but u just joined

love that mexico room

immature
10-10-2006, 07:56 PM
I really like it, don't be a sore loser?

edit;

I'm done with Habbo, this is too much.
LMAO, play Habbo, don't live it :rolleyes:

Nick-
10-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Dont quit because you lost a comp
Youve clearly got a talent for this theme room designing and its a shame to see it go to waste ;)
Ive just moved on, i got a great theme room out of the competition even if the staff have no taste in theme room and i continue to make theme rooms on a casual basis

visa.
10-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Here we go. First off, I've played Habbo six straight years; I was one of the original BETA testers. Secondly, over these six years, Habbo has become a solid part of my life like any hobby would.

People play baseball. People play chess. People play trumpets. Over time, they become a part of your life, so yes, I did live Habbo.

Now the moment was inevitable, I couldn't play Habbo forever. I'm not quitting just because of this. More or less, I'm using it as momentum.

I'm not a sore loser, I'm not saying my room was the clear pick. Dungeon.Keeper had a room just as good as mine. If this USA category doesn't convince you of the injustice, how about Morocco? Wales? Are those enough for you?

Jumping to conclusions gets you no more further than behind, my friends. I have given my official goodbye to my friends and now I am off.

Nick-
10-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Later dude :D

:Hazel
12-10-2006, 11:54 AM
Here we go. First off, I've played Habbo six straight years; I was one of the original BETA testers. Secondly, over these six years, Habbo has become a solid part of my life like any hobby would.

People play baseball. People play chess. People play trumpets. Over time, they become a part of your life, so yes, I did live Habbo.

Now the moment was inevitable, I couldn't play Habbo forever. I'm not quitting just because of this. More or less, I'm using it as momentum.

I'm not a sore loser, I'm not saying my room was the clear pick. Dungeon.Keeper had a room just as good as mine. If this USA category doesn't convince you of the injustice, how about Morocco? Wales? Are those enough for you?

Jumping to conclusions gets you no more further than behind, my friends. I have given my official goodbye to my friends and now I am off.

I didn't realise you had left :( Habbo always make strange decisions anyway. :@

brodeo
12-10-2006, 04:29 PM
dungeon.keeper had the best usa

Wig44.
12-10-2006, 05:47 PM

Neither rooms are better or worse, when you say it is rubbish thats your opinion. But I do agree, habbo have baaad taste.

Pyroka
12-10-2006, 10:18 PM

Erm... What? LOL. Stop groaning about the past, and move on. Youll get further in life then. If you leave Habbo, youre a bit of a defeatist person, youve been beaten in a competition. OH NO?!??!! What if you were beat when you got in? Oh yes, youd jump off a cliff methinks :rolleyes: "OMGZ I ONLY GOT 3 ROLLERS AND A STOOL O NOES I MUST DIEZ!"
Just stop yer moaning, and get on with it.

I gotta admit, HE DID have the best USA room ive saw ever, and theme room in that matter but obviously the chooser of the rooms thought differently, and didnt like it and gave someone else, who hasnt been in the competition yet, a chance!

You
13-10-2006, 11:09 AM
I'm mates with the owner and I think his is nice but yours is really good.
I feel the same about my room and the mexico they chose.

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3358/roomplsin3.png
(my entry)

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1527/erghba1.png
(choosen entry)
i fink your rooms are to overdone with rares

Coolster :)
13-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Wow i like the top ones :D And phunker nice room!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!