PDA

View Full Version : North Korea - Test 2?

Kpod
11-10-2006, 08:21 AM
Fears are growing worldwide, after reports came from countries, That North Korea has launches a second Nuclear test, and the response was a Quake.

---------------------------------------------->

Reports that North Korea might have conducted a second nuclear weapons test are being played down by Japan and the US.

Concerns were raised when a Japanese television report said a strong tremor had been detected.

Japanese government sources had information that there was a tremor in North Korea and they were checking on the possibility of a nuclear test, NHK said.

Japanese government sources had information that there was a tremor in North Korea and they were checking on the possibility of a nuclear test, NHK said.

White House spokesman Blair Jones said: "We have no confirmation of a second test."

Later, Japan's meteorological agency reported a magnitude-6.0 earthquake which shook northern Japan, though the agency said the quake was a separate reading.

Pyongyang announced on Monday that it had conducted its first-ever nuclear test, defying warnings from its neighbours, the US and the UN Security Council.

The country had earlier said that a US "threat of nuclear war and sanctions" had forced its hand.

However, there is speculation over exactly how big the detonation was and whether it was entirely successful.

The news was greeted with anger across the world.

The UN is debating a package of sanctions aimed at persuading the state to stop its nuclear programme.

:Hazel
11-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Jeez why don't they give it a break and go play golf or something instead. :eusa_wall

Kpod
11-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Jeez why don't they give it a break and go play golf or something instead. :eusa_wall

could of blown me up:(

YellowParasol
11-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Shows you how messed up this world has become...

additional
11-10-2006, 12:27 PM

Argeed. I don't see the point.

clarissa !!
11-10-2006, 01:21 PM
yupyup.

lSander
11-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Don't care . :)

Frank459
11-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Don't care . :)

You will be when your country releases the warning that a nucleur missle is heading towards your country.

Dan2nd
11-10-2006, 02:36 PM
You will be when your country releases the warning that a nucleur missle is heading towards your country.

I don't when its my time to go its my time to go theres no point living your life worrying about these things even if one was headin for my country I would just go on as normal and if I die i die..

I also have a nuke shelter in my back garden with walls 20 inches thick ..:eusa_whis

Charles
11-10-2006, 03:23 PM
I heard that the Koreans havn't tested their Nuclear program, until now. America had it testing back in the days, so why should they be kept in the dark about Nuclear bombs..etc.

cocaine
11-10-2006, 03:24 PM
I don't when its my time to go its my time to go theres no point living your life worrying about these things even if one was headin for my country I would just go on as normal and if I die i die..

I also have a nuke shelter in my back garden with walls 20 inches thick ..:eusa_whis

So you're not worried you might be blown to pieces?

Let ms rephrase.

Any normal person would be scared.

DCeption
11-10-2006, 04:52 PM
No doubt USA will declare another war

Bielby2ooo
11-10-2006, 04:55 PM
And Tony Blair will suck up and send our troops in =\

-:Undertaker:-
11-10-2006, 06:05 PM
I dont know whether I would support a War in North Korea, I think its important to get that Crackpot out of power but I also fear that if we attack North Korea we would have another Iraq.

So id have to make my desicion nearer the time :)

alexxxxx
11-10-2006, 06:09 PM
I personally believe there should be a war in N Korea. We shouldn't go though.

Robbey
11-10-2006, 06:15 PM
tony blair isnt that stupid to goto war with korea

lSander
11-10-2006, 08:38 PM

Same :)

Josh-H
11-10-2006, 09:04 PM
One day a nuclear war WILL destory all civilisation on earth.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!