PDA

View Full Version : ***? Random Email From Jagex...

Snubix
11-10-2006, 01:51 PM
I got a random message from jagex that i recieved today but was sent yesterday.

It basically said that I've got one chance left at playing the game =l if i break the rules again im banned.

I got banned once last year, i havnt played in a couple of days, no1 knows my password and i recieve this telling me ive bin banned again and appealed? wth!

Is there sumway to email Jagex telling them this? and get the to cross check IP's logging into my account?

Thanks

Vitalist
11-10-2006, 01:58 PM
jagex dont email u they leave msgs in ur message center.

Snubix
11-10-2006, 01:59 PM
jagex dont email u they leave msgs in ur message center.
Awwww nah!! u dont say. Use some common sense boi!

/Rossco\
11-10-2006, 02:01 PM
can you nto reply to that e-mail, if not email directly. or find on teh website and just tell them everything you said here. tell tehm to show evidence ofwhy you were banned using the appeal a ban and just basically try convince them it wasnt you

Ekalb
11-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Awwww nah!! u dont say. Use some common sense boi!

What he was trying to say as you in no way made it clear was,
"It could be someone who knows your email address trying to frighten you because Jagex only messages palyers via in game inbox"

/Rossco\
11-10-2006, 02:02 PM
What he was trying to say as you in no way made it clear was,
"It could be someone who knows your email address trying to frighten you because Jagex only messages palyers via in game inbox"

he said he recieved a message, as in his message centre not an email

Ekalb
11-10-2006, 02:04 PM

May I introduce you to..

***? Random Email From Jagex...

No wonder why vitalist was confused.

Snubix
11-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Exactly, thankyou.

Well maybe Vitalist should read the body to clarify? instead of just jumping to conclusions???

/Rossco\
11-10-2006, 02:07 PM
I got a random message from jagex that i recieved today but was sent yesterday.

It basically said that I've got one chance left at playing the game =l if i break the rules again im banned.

I got banned once last year, i havnt played in a couple of days, no1 knows my password and i recieve this telling me ive bin banned again and appealed? wth!

Is there sumway to email Jagex telling them this? and get the to cross check IP's logging into my account?

Thanks

ok i see where your coming from but he RECIEVED a message but wants to e-mail directly to get to bottom of the problem, thats they way I interpreted it.

Snubix
11-10-2006, 02:11 PM
ok i see where your coming from but he RECIEVED a message but wants to e-mail directly to get to bottom of the problem, thats they way I interpreted it.
Ok guys thats not important now. Please stay on topic. Can any1 help?
Ive made a complaint and reported a bug. Im hoping one of them will get read soon.

KHK
11-10-2006, 02:12 PM
Use the home page to "comment on their service"

explain the situation, if you're a member they will reply shortly

Snubix
11-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Use the home page to "comment on their service"

explain the situation, if you're a member they will reply shortly
Was a member, stayed f2p to mine iron and coal. Hopefully they treat both f2p and members the same =]

KHK
11-10-2006, 02:15 PM
no, you will not get a human reply if you don't have members

(unless you are lucky / it's a slow day)

Chosen One
11-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Someone said that Jagex had a banning spree and loads of people got banned, you might of just got a warning. (that might not be true).

Snubix
11-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Someone said that Jagex had a banning spree and loads of people got banned, you might of just got a warning. (that might not be true).
warning for what? lol the reason i got that message is what im trying to figure out. I wasnt on the other day and i dont remember breaking any rules.

Chosen One
11-10-2006, 02:20 PM
warning for what? lol the reason i got that message is what im trying to figure out. I wasnt on the other day and i dont remember breaking any rules.
you might of advertised a website, 'cause if you say something like "runehq" (not even the full URL) you can get banned/warned for it.

Snubix
11-10-2006, 02:23 PM
you might of advertised a website, 'cause if you say something like "runehq" (not even the full URL) you can get banned/warned for it.
I asked my mod friend if she new about runehq, and ive known her for a while and she wouldnt report me lmao.

KHK
11-10-2006, 02:24 PM
I asked my mod friend if she new about runehq, and ive known her for a while and she wouldnt report me lmao.

can you be 100% sure? :)

Chosen One
11-10-2006, 02:26 PM
You cannot be too sure on that.

Snubix
11-10-2006, 02:27 PM
can you be 100% sure? :)
lol, most certainly. Someone u meet randomly and start speaking old english to each other for over an hour, to a stranger, would not send in a report lol.

What im trying to say is, she wouldnt send in a report for that lol.

KHK
11-10-2006, 02:29 PM
lol, most certainly. Someone u meet randomly and start speaking old english to each other for over an hour, to a stranger, would not send in a report lol.

Pmods report a lot more people than you may think [:

Chosen One
11-10-2006, 02:29 PM

then she wouldn't be doing her job properly.

Snubix
11-10-2006, 02:32 PM
you dont get banned for talking about runehq. Ive spoken to several pmods, ive got about 2 or 3 on my list. And ive spoken to several others about it.
You dont get banned for mentioning runehq.

KHK
11-10-2006, 02:33 PM
I've known people be banned for saying runehq

Chosen One
11-10-2006, 02:35 PM
you dont get banned for talking about runehq. Ive spoken to several pmods, ive got about 2 or 3 on my list. And ive spoken to several others about it.
You dont get banned for mentioning runehq.
You get black marked. Like you have.

Snubix
11-10-2006, 02:36 PM
OK Recieved 1 reply. Its not a Bug Issue lmao. Ok ive made the complaint. hopefully ill get a reply tomorow.

Bubi

Snubix
12-10-2006, 04:59 AM
Told ya it wasnt her.
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3536/wasntsleuthnf2.png

Sorry for double post btw, but its been a day :P

Lucky
12-10-2006, 01:59 PM
i think i can help...

don't break rules.

Snubix
13-10-2006, 01:25 AM
i think i can help...

don't break rules.
awww very funny... not. dont be a smart *** if u read properly i havnt actually done anything wrong!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!