PDA

View Full Version : Mail system down

Foxile
11-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Hi everybody many of you may be aware of this but the mail systems are down.
Your gonna ask how I know but today i rang the office up on;
020 7288 6187
to enquire about something and the excuse Heidi and Helen made up was "Our systems are down" they say there working on it but i doubt they are.
Just letting people know incase you've been waiting for a reply!

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - This thread has been closed as it was verging upon bullying of the thread starter which is not tolerated.

womanizer
11-10-2006, 04:08 PM
On the .nl homepage it says something about it being down... so maybe it isnt just the UK?

Adzeh
11-10-2006, 04:16 PM
I don't see how you can be sarcastic about this :s.

If the mail system is down then Heidi and Helen are correct in saying "our systems are down" and they are also probably telling the truth when they say they are trying to get it fixed.

Laurensh1
11-10-2006, 04:19 PM
On NL the ********.com were filtered out for some time of stuff :l

It's now good :)

womanizer
11-10-2006, 04:26 PM

If the mail system is down then Heidi and Helen are correct in saying "our systems are down" and they are also probably telling the truth when they say they are trying to get it fixed.

Who's being sarcastic? lol

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please stay on topic.

ColyTom
11-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Hi everybody many of you may be aware of this but the mail systems are down.
Your gonna ask how I know but today i rang the office up on;
020 7288 6187
to enquire about something and the excuse Heidi and Helen made up was "Our systems are down" they say there working on it but i doubt they are.
Just letting people know incase you've been waiting for a reply!

Don't need to be sarky.
Oh and, what is so funny about your sig ?

Foxile
11-10-2006, 04:29 PM

You dont have any grounds to "get mad at me" at the end of the day the the staff will get you off the phone and make any excuse up to do it so shut it and butt out you may be a forum mod and stuff to me your just another person acting smart as usual like the rest of the suck ups. Have a nice day now =]

Btw before closing the thread before you do like most of you, dont post something and then close it i know you'll do that anyway cause thats what you're like. =]

Foxile
11-10-2006, 04:30 PM
Don't need to be sarky.

If you have a problem with my signature please feel free to report me. =]!

DCeption
11-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Don't need to be sarky.

He wasnt being sarky.

And it doesnt make a difference whether its down or not - either way you wont get a reply

ColyTom
11-10-2006, 04:33 PM
You dont have any grounds to "get mad at me" at the end of the day the the staff will get you off the phone and make any excuse up to do it so shut it and butt out you may be a forum mod and stuff to me your just another person acting smart as usual like the rest of the suck ups. Have a nice day now =]

Btw before closing the thread before you do like most of you, dont post something and then close it i know you'll do that anyway cause thats what you're like. =]

Hang on, let me get this straight you're moaning at him for "trying to act smart" but that is exactly what you are doing so you are in no position to say that.

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - PLease stay on topic .

Foxile
11-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Hang on, let me get this straight you're moaning at him for "trying to act smart" but that is exactly what you are doing so you are in no position to say that.

I'm actually proving a point about whats happening. =] Btw i'm not moaning im proving a point I wouldn't waste my time!
:rolleyes:
Your the one who is moaning not me! =]

ColyTom
11-10-2006, 04:36 PM
If you have a problem with my signature please feel free to report me. =]!

I was just asking what was so funny about it and I am still awaiting a reply.

Foxile
11-10-2006, 04:38 PM
I was just asking what was so funny about it and I am still awaiting a reply.

Please feel to report me i dont have to explain to 'you' about my signature.

Markness.
11-10-2006, 05:21 PM
1] Thanks For The Info :)
2] This Thread Has Gone Waay Off Topic
3] The 'Funny' Thing About His Sig Is That Its Making Implications About A Mod Being Racist, Not Very Funny I Must Say

ColyTom
14-10-2006, 12:46 AM
1] Thanks For The Info :)
2] This Thread Has Gone Waay Off Topic
3] The 'Funny' Thing About His Sig Is That Its Making Implications About A Mod Being Racist, Not Very Funny I Must Say

Oh, I thought it would have been something funnier than that.
Is it still down ?

DCeption
14-10-2006, 09:21 AM
Why did you have to bring this thread up again ;/

ColyTom
14-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Why did you have to bring this thread up again ;/

It never went away.

You
14-10-2006, 10:30 AM
well it should of.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!