PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Will

scubadiva
11-10-2006, 06:47 PM
This idea is adapted from --Gold-- 's alteration 'Habbo Will' (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=240133). It doesn't actually say what I am about to say on the thread (or at least it didn't when I read it) but some credit must go to --Gold-- for the inspiration.

Anyway, a 'Habbo Will' would be a cool idea, like if you're planning to leave Habbo, you type up your will, and your furni or HC membership, or maybe even entire rooms go to different Habbo's that you know. There's probably loads of wormholes which could lead to scamming, but I think it's a pretty good idea, it saves all the bother of trading it away to friends, or holding a giveaway to random noobs who keep coming back >:S

exploit
11-10-2006, 06:48 PM
I like this idea, +rep :)

Unmentioned
13-10-2006, 05:48 PM
omg yeahh!!!
:)
soo much more useful lol
cz my m8 was leavin habbo
so she had a giveaway
n i was upset
n i was swearin at zee noobs
n they kept comin
n i was kikin em all
n they kept comin bk
:(

Hopeless
13-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Yeah, I like the diea about the furni. But im not sure habbo would allow trading membership. Then people would make clones and start trading Hc membership to eachother. But leaving the furni to another person is a good idea ;]

+rep

the wombats
13-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Yeah, I like the diea about the furni. But im not sure habbo would allow trading membership. Then people would make clones and start trading Hc membership to eachother. But leaving the furni to another person is a good idea ;]

+rep
Thats why the HC goes off that user and onto another. ;)

Pizza
14-10-2006, 02:14 PM
There's probably loads of wormholes which could lead to scamming

yep.. lets make it easier for scammers to put their furni onto their main account when they scam someone...

-Dispute
16-10-2006, 11:43 AM
cool very good

:Hazel
16-10-2006, 11:47 AM
I suppose it would save alot of money being wasted. Good idea. :)

Californication
16-10-2006, 03:23 PM
It'll be good from Habbo user's side of view but Sulakes though..

Immenseman
16-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Greaaaat Idea ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!