PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Mod's not reading good?

CoinBoyBrian
11-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Okay, my friend on my list tells me to go to this room. And he's flooding 'plz go srch ...'. So I'm finally like, okay. I go to the room and it's all scripted. I mean, posters, mutant pets, and a dino which I think is scripted. I go 'wow. nice room' and he goes 'umm ty?'.

Then 2 minutes later I get perm banned for 'illeagal action' when I did nothing. He's the one who scripted and on my clone I saw him in his room. You betcha I did.

So, the moral? That mods aren't reading what people are saying, they just perm the first person they see in a scripted room.

L3aas
11-10-2006, 08:15 PM
they can see who ownes the room you know?

and ther IP nad all that sizzle

Kardan
11-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Okay, my friend on my list tells me to go to this room. And he's flooding 'plz go srch ...'. So I'm finally like, okay. I go to the room and it's all scripted. I mean, posters, mutant pets, and a dino which I think is scripted. I go 'wow. nice room' and he goes 'umm ty?'.

Then 2 minutes later I get perm banned for 'illeagal action' when I did nothing. He's the one who scripted and on my clone I saw him in his room. You betcha I did.

So, the moral? That mods aren't reading what people are saying, they just perm the first person they see in a scripted room.

If that was true, half of habbo would be banned.

:Hazel
12-10-2006, 11:52 AM
If that was true, half of habbo would be banned.

Too right, everyone has seen scripts before..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!