PDA

View Full Version : New Rare - thehabbos.com

brodeo
12-10-2006, 04:42 PM
They hint at there being a new rare on 16th october, possibly black pillow or black lazer.

Adzeh (Forum Moderator) : Thread closed, evidence is needed to back up potential rumours otherwise it is just hearsay which isn't welcome here.

Niall!
12-10-2006, 04:44 PM
uhhh..... ok i cud say omgzz the black dragon is coming out

i cud say it and no1 wud beleive

RYANNNNN
12-10-2006, 04:44 PM
There is no evidence though, therefor I decide not to believe it.

Although anyone with sense can guess a new rare that is dark/black will come out for halloween.

Pyroka
12-10-2006, 04:50 PM
Hey, ill ask Chris that when he's home from "Butlins"... I doubt its true though, as Sulake HQ are the ones who control what rares are released when and not Sulake UK, so im not too sure about this. At all.

Kotu
12-10-2006, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I wouldnt be surprised if something black was released.

Liam.1
12-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Theres been hints off a staff that we've been emailing about a prize for a quest we're doing, she said she'll give us an unreleased rare then went on about giving us it after it was released though.

Catzsy
12-10-2006, 05:00 PM
I would love a black pillow. :)

Liam.1
12-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Nah, I don't think it will be that to be honest, just off what the emails said. Could be though.

Scatterbox$
12-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Might be a purple smoke, or black dragon -hopes!

Pyroka
12-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Will black smoke machine be in order? :P I do hope IF a rare comes out on the 16th or in Habboween in that matter, it is either the Black pillow, dragon or gate as that would be sweet.

Easo
12-10-2006, 07:00 PM
My presumptions are that it is the black pillow but having said that I can see the laser gate coming out -.-"

Bear-Max
12-10-2006, 07:03 PM
Who says it won't be an orange rare? The most 'weeny of all colours!

Braffen
12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Something black always has come out at the usual Halloween party at midnight... or was that just last year?

I hope it's not a dragon, I'm sick of them. GO PILLOWS!

Desjardens
12-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Pillow is my pick for the next thing to come out, it looks the best.

Hurts
12-10-2006, 10:04 PM
I would like a suprise, anything orange or black though. :)

Yggdrasill
13-10-2006, 06:07 AM
What about a Black i-scream maker.

Art
13-10-2006, 07:00 AM
I recon pillow

Barmi
13-10-2006, 07:02 AM
What about a Black i-scream maker.
Hot idea... if there was a black one. :D

I want another ICM, fan, or pillow. Black Pillow and Black Laser Gate are viable options? Any of the ICMs, fans or pillows I would like though... gates are just blegh!

Xarea
13-10-2006, 07:08 AM
Purple ICM - then Barmi will be owned.

Pyroka
13-10-2006, 09:35 AM

LOLOOOLOLOL id love it if that happend x]
Im expecting something black, but itd be cool if we got something else?

:Tucker
13-10-2006, 09:42 AM
I liek the way we've all given up on a unique rare, so we're trying to decide which would be a better recolour. May as well bring the pillow out, then people can start collecting the set.

Barmi
13-10-2006, 12:23 PM
O RLY? Noes, I don't burst into tears if my virtual furni loses virtual "value". If I was bothered about that, I would have sold it by now. :) I just don't see the point of selling something for a trivial 3/4 thrones, when it looks nice anyway. (Which raises the question: if values are based on the trades that have taken place, I can't imagine there have been many trades for 19 Purple ICMs. Thus, as far as I am concerned, I would be able to get more than 4 thrones for it. Supply and demand... supply and demand. It just so happens I like it.)

I don't see the point in being a total "Habbo capitalist". I'd prefer to just have a good bit of fun, rather than trying to be "rich" with a virtual value. Then again, you might see things differently. :rolleyes: A rare release will "own" me? Try it.

However, this thread isn't about Purple ICMs. :)

http://www.habbo.com.au/entertainment/habboween

Yes, it's the Australian page, but it does state that it's a global event. Look down the page, and you might see the "Serpent of Doom"? I find it highly possible that we could be getting exactly the same thing? Has the Black Dragon Lamp actually been released on any Hotel before? If not, I see it likely that all Hotels will have the Black Dragon Lamp released... (Yes, that means no Purple ICM to "own" me. :) )

Kardan
13-10-2006, 03:06 PM
O RLY? Noes, I don't burst into tears if my virtual furni loses virtual "value". If I was bothered about that, I would have sold it by now. :) I just don't see the point of selling something for a trivial 3/4 thrones, when it looks nice anyway. (Which raises the question: if values are based on the trades that have taken place, I can't imagine there have been many trades for 19 Purple ICMs. Thus, as far as I am concerned, I would be able to get more than 4 thrones for it. Supply and demand... supply and demand. It just so happens I like it.)

I don't see the point in being a total "Habbo capitalist". I'd prefer to just have a good bit of fun, rather than trying to be "rich" with a virtual value. Then again, you might see things differently. :rolleyes: A rare release will "own" me? Try it.

However, this thread isn't about Purple ICMs. :)

http://www.habbo.com.au/entertainment/habboween

Yes, it's the Australian page, but it does state that it's a global event. Look down the page, and you might see the "Serpent of Doom"? I find it highly possible that we could be getting exactly the same thing? Has the Black Dragon Lamp actually been released on any Hotel before? If not, I see it likely that all Hotels will have the Black Dragon Lamp released... (Yes, that means no Purple ICM to "own" me. :) )

I know DK have them on the hotel, don't know if they've released it or it's a super rare...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!