PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to make a registration in HTML

smurf-you
06-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Yo, little question
Well basically i wanted a registration system for my up coming site so people can comment about work

But i couldn't do it

So does anyone know how i can do something like habbo news where there's use and a picture and people can comment about it

splintercell!
06-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Use cutenews :)

-JT-
06-03-2005, 03:36 PM
with HTML is like impossible. You would need some kind of PHP coding.

smurf-you
06-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Do you know what habbox use, For there news thing and how people comment on it? is it cutenews

-JT-
06-03-2005, 04:31 PM
some dude wrote it. go to www.thybag.co.uk they have a brilliant one, i like it and i'm sure you will too!

smurf-you
06-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Hmmm... It's good but looks little far fetched if you know what i mean.
I'm just looking for a basic one which has a rating system and is html or php

Anyone know

Mentor? :rolleyes:

tommyddr
06-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Habbox uses CuteNews. And before you ask where it is, I don't know. There's a little site that can help you find it, though:

http://google.com

Homesrfan
06-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Cutenews:
www.CutePHP.com

-JT-
07-03-2005, 12:08 AM
haha yeah. but their request system is just a little script! mentors is really good! i recomend it.

smurf-you
07-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Ummm cutenews doesn't have a rating system built in, Maybe me being picky :P

Has anyone seen newgrounds i am planning on making something A LITTLE Like that either though i'm not as good as they are but what the heck:P

And Mentors one is good but it's very confusing with all the ads ect ect

I'm just looking for something simple

Cutenews is ok but not quite what i'm looking for if it had a rating system that be wicked :D

Any other ideas? :s

-JT-
07-03-2005, 05:29 PM
that will be tricky :p try www.hotscripts.com

smurf-you
07-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Tryed that, I might ask around

LOL It's difficult :@

Mentor
07-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Ok i got conused while reading.

html is done user side (forgot corect word) so u cant real do much, as only the server can write data top itslef, meaing you would need a server side langwage. athogh javascript another, "user" side one can be used to write cookies to hold prefceses but can only be used for an indevdul so cant hold members ect.

Im sure ives seen a cutenews mod that adds rating functilty, plus my falt file comments script also has, it (simple one) wich when i get oproper net access back i can upload.

Most my sites done useing cutenews, a few other nice scripts, nad mianly the forum, and mkportal, wich is were i figured out how to intect with the forum on the normal server, as well as from moding the bored itslef.

This is all i could currtly come up with due to confuion, i may ad more later when i figure out what uim on about.

edit: adverts on thybag? the only one there should be is the one near teh bottom thats on the entarnce page, wich is simply a google ad :/

unless you mean may page genrtion or web stats :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!