PDA

View Full Version : [DK] GucciMama returning!

Mic
13-10-2006, 06:35 PM
At the event tonight, DonK (Hotel Manager) announced that the first Hotel Manager (GucciMama) would be returning as Hotel Manager!
I might aswell add, that DonK and GucciMama got a baby a year ago and that's why DonK was Hotel Manager instead of her ^_^

DonK will get another position on the hotel though!

You
13-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Nice find Mic + Rep

By the way, is Habbo Live or w/e only for HCs

Mic
13-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Habbo Live is for everyone although it didn't really work tonight, lol.

Oh, I forgot to mention: Afterwards radar (eXpert team leader) and GucciMama gave away free tickets to Wobble Squabble and the Lido.

Kardan
13-10-2006, 06:48 PM
I know DonK and GucciMama.

DonK stole my teleporter >.>

obiki
13-10-2006, 06:50 PM
I know DonK and GucciMama.

DonK stole my teleporter >.>

He really did? lol :p

And about Habbolive, with the last vip-visit in NL, Ali-b, we've got for the first time habbolive, it's for all kind of habbos, hc or not, doesn't matter, and I can tell you, it's really cool ^^
Using your console etc.

Kardan
13-10-2006, 06:52 PM
He really did? lol :p

And about Habbolive, with the last vip-visit in NL, Ali-b, we've got for the first time habbolive, it's for all kind of habbos, hc or not, doesn't matter, and I can tell you, it's really cool ^^
Using your console etc.

I got 3 free credits and bought a pair of teleporters.
He took one and put it in his room and I put one in my room so our rooms could link.

He later stole mine so he could link the teleporters to his friends room. :rolleyes:

--ss--
13-10-2006, 06:54 PM
I got 3 free credits and bought a pair of teleporters.
He took one and put it in his room and I put one in my room so our rooms could link.

He later stole mine so he could link the teleporters to his friends room. :rolleyes:
rofl owned
and what a 'retro' name she has gucci O.o

You
13-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Habbo Live is for everyone although it didn't really work tonight, lol.

Oh, I forgot to mention: Afterwards radar (eXpert team leader) and GucciMama gave away free tickets to Wobble Squabble and the Lido.
lol, i wondered why it wouldn't work for me today :(

Laurensh1
14-10-2006, 05:54 PM
He can he do that? That TeamLeader.. ?
Ow yeah, they have different rights is you are TeamLeader.. Isn't it?

HabboLive is for everyone.. But they can make it like in names.. So they can make it for HC..

OMG.. Are they really married :l

Mic
14-10-2006, 06:22 PM
No, they're engaged :P Not married yet.

And radar has gotten so many things. He was also the one that "won" the "Hotel Manager for a week" competition and had to visit the office (the owners of the biggest fansite got the offer to visit them aswell).

They just gave him some credits to buy the Habbos tickets :P

Laurensh1
14-10-2006, 06:29 PM

And radar has gotten so many things. He was also the one that "won" the "Hotel Manager for a week" competition and had to visit the office (the owners of the biggest fansite got the offer to visit them aswell).

Okay.. Wauwie, I thought that HabboStaff never would invite Habbo's to the Office :l That's weird..
Damz I'm jeallous :P

You
14-10-2006, 08:22 PM

i remember you telling me that ;)

Mic
14-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Lol, the danish offices is like a kindergarden.. there's always Habbos there! :P

Desjardens
15-10-2006, 12:48 AM
At the event tonight, DonK (Hotel Manager) announced that the first Hotel Manager (GucciMama) would be returning as Hotel Manager!
I might aswell add, that DonK and GucciMama got a baby a year ago and that's why DonK was Hotel Manager instead of her ^_^

DonK will get another position on the hotel though!

Interesting...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!