PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X

OmgitsAmanda
14-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Yup after ages of trying, today i finally completed this game no ultima weapons or nothing plus my charcters had quite low hp so i was quite proud, think i've been trying to complete this game since i got it when i was about 9 -Lol i got it in 2002-. So yeah discuss the game and stuff here.... and now the screen is stuck on the end and to zanarkand keeps playing :P I think its rubbish that you cant save your game after you've defeated braskas final aeon.

Axel
14-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Your sig is a bit old lol....

Seymour Flux wasn't that easy. HE was 2nd hardest out of the 1st free, because when I fought him in Macalania, there was a long movie before it, I died like 3 times, because I didn't train enough. Seymour at highbridge was way too easy, seymour flux i died like twice.

OmgitsAmanda
14-10-2006, 11:59 AM
Your sig is a bit old lol....

Seymour Flux wasn't that easy. HE was 2nd hardest out of the 1st free, because when I fought him in Macalania, there was a long movie before it, I died like 3 times, because I didn't train enough. Seymour at highbridge was way too easy, seymour flux i died like twice.
Yeah I know my sigs old just forgot to change it :P seymour flux was easy for me because before the fight I got all aeons overdrives full did all their overdrives and he had about 10k hp left did two normal attacks with tidus and wakka and i defeated him, as for seymour omnis he was just a joke seriously one of the easist bosses for me.

Axel
14-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Ye, my Bahamut's overdrive is 50000

OmgitsAmanda
14-10-2006, 12:08 PM
Ye, my Bahamut's overdrive is 50000
Lol my Bahamut hits about 11k :P but i only have a low level yuna so i guess thats why.

Biseinen
18-10-2006, 07:51 PM
FFX... Pfft. Try FFT. Much more exciting.

Azza
19-10-2006, 03:07 PM
i only got it last year and wud of completed it several times if my memory card nvr kept corrupting.
its an easy FF though iprefer older ones bit more challenge

Ashley 12344
25-10-2006, 12:33 PM
FFX - Rubbish
FFX-2 - Worse
FF9 - Much Better
FF8 - Bit Better Still
FF7 - Flawless

vibrant
25-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Woah 4 years???? I have X2 I cba to complete it.

Neil
25-10-2006, 12:47 PM
FFX - Rubbish
FFX-2 - Worse
FF9 - Much Better
FF8 - Bit Better Still
FF7 - Flawless

Dude FFX owns, personally I think 7 is terrible :)

Roboevil
25-10-2006, 01:32 PM
lol at you noobs ^^

9 is the best thanks <33 Kuja owns and is so cool.
7 is second best, amazing game, Sephiroth is so cool, the FILM IS AMAZING!! FINAL FANTASY 7: ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE IS OUT NEXT YEAR OMG HUBBA HUBBA!!
8 is um... Crap to be honest.
10 is okay, I haven't played it much, I don't like it that much and the horrible Engrish dubbing makes me cringe.
10-x is AHAHAHAHA, complete waste of money.
12 + 13, to be announced obviously, 12 looks hot though
6 is amazing ;D, almost as good as 7.
5 is okay, not played it much but it seems okay I suppose.
4 is boring.
Don't know 3.
Don't know 2 either.
1 is rubbish and lolz0rz.
Not played Final Fantasy Tactics, the storyline is slow though, it doesn't appeal to me.
I assume Chocobo racing is rubbish.
Mystic Quest is nothing to do with Final Fantasy but has the same stuff like Chocobo's and is made by Square Enix. I think.. My friend has it, I'm not sure though, it's okay.
Final Fantasy: The spirits withing is AHAHAHA rubbish.
I don't know anymore games/ films =[.

Edit: Not played any of the Kingdom Hearts games, they look rubbish because it's Disney. However I've heard it's good, I should rent 1 or something.

Ashley 12344
25-10-2006, 02:00 PM
lol at you noobs ^^

9 is the best thanks <33 Kuja owns and is so cool.
7 is second best, amazing game, Sephiroth is so cool, the FILM IS AMAZING!! FINAL FANTASY 7: ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE IS OUT NEXT YEAR OMG HUBBA HUBBA!!
8 is um... Crap to be honest.
10 is okay, I haven't played it much, I don't like it that much and the horrible Engrish dubbing makes me cringe.
10-x is AHAHAHAHA, complete waste of money.
12 + 13, to be announced obviously, 12 looks hot though
6 is amazing ;D, almost as good as 7.
5 is okay, not played it much but it seems okay I suppose.
4 is boring.
Don't know 3.
Don't know 2 either.
1 is rubbish and lolz0rz.
Not played Final Fantasy Tactics, the storyline is slow though, it doesn't appeal to me.
I assume Chocobo racing is rubbish.
Mystic Quest is nothing to do with Final Fantasy but has the same stuff like Chocobo's and is made by Square Enix. I think.. My friend has it, I'm not sure though, it's okay.
Final Fantasy: The spirits withing is AHAHAHA rubbish.
I don't know anymore games/ films =[.

Edit: Not played any of the Kingdom Hearts games, they look rubbish because it's Disney. However I've heard it's good, I should rent 1 or something.

You couldn't be more wrong... :P
7 is flawless, if it was rereleased up to modern game standards it would be a MASSIVE hit.
Its like one of the best games ever.
8's good, some parts tedious eg the Prison at Start of disc 2.

You got to remember, 7's like 10 years old. Can't find my box to check it.

9's good, but not that good. What I think anyway. FF8's card games are way better than IX too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!