PDA

View Full Version : My Idea's :D <3

cmosh-x
14-10-2006, 05:23 PM
These are just some of my personal thoughts, sorry if they have already been posted or are against your belifes.

You know when you go to creat a room, it's either too small or too big,
Maybe we should have about 150-250 tiled rooms instead of these massive or tiny rooms, i think it'd look really great with a little bit added onto the side of the room with a staircase down, this would be really good on mafia/army's, bring new layouts.

I also think that the door is too ordinary,
Can you move it?
No...
I think this should change, you should be able to move your door to anywhere in the room, i also think you should have the option of what windows you have, either you have no windows or loads, you should be givven a option for diffrent types of door/windows, i think that these doors/windows are getting old now, no one does stuff with them to dress them up.

I also think that instead of havving to buy 28petal patches for a 104 tiled room you should just get a "Petal Floor" that is all one, so for instance it'd cover the whole room with just one rare, this is both benifiting and non-benifiting, some people want to put petals in special places instead of the whole room whilst others dont.

Too many Rare's are being re-released in another colour, i think this is just a borring thing, why cant we have change, they could create some really good rares but i think at the end of the day they just can't be bothered to have to create new one's, it's just easier to colour a rare a diffrent colour.

There needs to be new types of furni, lodge,area,mode,iced are all original and i know im V11 some will change but there shouuld be a diffrent type, like glass, sterling silver, marble, i dont know basicly just something new and creative.

Well get back to me on your own ideas, i'd love to hear what you have to say, and what you want new, or changed.

Thankyou for reading <<3

FlyingJesus
14-10-2006, 06:57 PM
You know when you go to creat a room, it's either too small or too big,
Maybe we should have about 150-250 tiled rooms instead of these massive or tiny rooms, i think it'd look really great with a little bit added onto the side of the room with a staircase down, this would be really good on mafia/army's, bring new layouts.

There are plenty of layouts, people just generally use the same ones because they're tried and tested and they work. Rooms with stairs aren't really very good unless it's the big v9 ones, and then you need enough furni to fill it enough.

I also think that the door is too ordinary,
Can you move it?
No...
I think this should change, you should be able to move your door to anywhere in the room, i also think you should have the option of what windows you have, either you have no windows or loads, you should be givven a option for diffrent types of door/windows, i think that these doors/windows are getting old now, no one does stuff with them to dress them up.

Has been suggested many times, I think too many variations could confuse/lag the servers though at peak times, at the moment it just has to find out what shape the room is and it can work easy, if doors were all over the place it would slow down massively. Having a simple option of having windows or not is a good one though, especially for themed rooms.

I also think that instead of havving to buy 28petal patches for a 104 tiled room you should just get a "Petal Floor" that is all one, so for instance it'd cover the whole room with just one rare, this is both benifiting and non-benifiting, some people want to put petals in special places instead of the whole room whilst others dont.

You don't buy petal patches, you have to trade for them as they're rares (not in catalogue). If you had petal floors as you suggested, they would only work for certain rooms, which isn't such a great thing.

Too many Rare's are being re-released in another colour, i think this is just a borring thing, why cant we have change, they could create some really good rares but i think at the end of the day they just can't be bothered to have to create new one's, it's just easier to colour a rare a diffrent colour.

If you check threads in "Anything About Trading/Furni" there's a bit about the v11 furniture. They have actually made new rares and even new norms, so they haven't really been lazing off at all. Recolours are also useful for themed rooms.

There needs to be new types of furni, lodge,area,mode,iced are all original and i know im V11 some will change but there shouuld be a diffrent type, like glass, sterling silver, marble, i dont know basicly just something new and creative.

All good and well saying it, but it's not that easy to just introduce a new range into the hotel, hence why v11 with its new furniture has been a long time coming.

Sorry if I sounded completely negative, nothing against you it's just that your ideas and quite flawed in a logical sense.

cmosh-x
15-10-2006, 09:05 AM
I fully understand your thoughts,
It was just idea's,
Of course theyre not going to do half of that stuff.

-Undiscovered
15-10-2006, 11:17 AM
I like them, when does v11 come out.

Hopeless
15-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Moving a door?

No offense but your idea is a bit rubbish and not really thought about

4/10

cmosh-x
15-10-2006, 03:11 PM
I dont know when it's coming out, atleast i tried ^^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!