PDA

View Full Version : Thinkhabbo Closing!!!!!!

ebay
15-10-2006, 11:29 AM
DJ steve just said it out over the air that bnigel who owns the site has decided to close it

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Thread moved from "Discuss Anything" please post in the correct forum.

Catszy (Forum Super Moderator) - Thread closed as it descended into fierce arguements.

Mr.Sam
15-10-2006, 11:33 AM
it's just to get more listeners, they always do it

DCeption
15-10-2006, 11:38 AM
Like little nkays. break down on air after he was supposdluy leaving :rolleyes:

England
15-10-2006, 11:43 AM
There is a god!!!

No probably a stunt to get more listeners, they're desperate like that, they fake listeners etc cause they're annoying ****s and Nkay is an annoying ***.

GommeInc
15-10-2006, 11:47 AM
I am guessing stunt. Nothing this good can ever happen...

England
15-10-2006, 11:49 AM
I am guessing stunt. Nothing this good can ever happen...
yeah lol

Nick-
15-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Would rather have false hope than no hope at all ;)

Thrived
15-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Ok firstly guys,
The thinkhabbo forum got hacked and nearly crashed the server which hosted it, due to this, the server is billing Nige (Nkay.) alot of money.

So if you think this is a stunt? its not..
Nige is trying to find money to keep the site together but its not looking good okay?
Alot of people are sad about this because of the huge community so just dont go all insultive against thinkhabbo again?

Billy♥
15-10-2006, 12:03 PM
You ****ing habbox **** heads, always having a go at everything.

Why would thinkhabbo need listeners we got 700 and you think we faked it? you would wouldnt you COS YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN PLAY HABBO AND **** OFF PEOPLE WHO WORK SO HARD.

if you think you can do better. than get off your fat ****. and make a fansite, then AND only then if your site is better than th.

you can insult it

habboxlive gets 20 listeners no one listeners to it.

So shut the **** up

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not be rude to other members.

Nixt
15-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Ok firstly guys,
The thinkhabbo forum got hacked and nearly crashed the server which hosted it, due to this, the server is billing Nige (Nkay.) 150 pounds.

So if you think this is a stunt? its not..
Nige is trying to find money to keep the site together but its not looking good okay?
Alot of people are sad about this because of the huge community so just dont go all insultive against thinkhabbo again?

Oh joy, I am suddenly all excited.

Sensualized
15-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Don't get your hopes up. The site isn't closing for certain we are doing everything we can to stop it from closing. :rolleyes:
ThinkHabbo doesn't really need to pull a 'stunt' since last week they got over 700 listeners... the listeners are doing fine.
Until it is plastered all over ThinkHabbo that it is closing.. it isn't closing so perhaps it is better to have false hopes than no hopes... but they are false hopes atm.

England
15-10-2006, 12:05 PM

Why would thinkhabbo need listeners we got 700 and you think we faked it? you would wouldnt you COS YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN PLAY HABBO AND **** OFF PEOPLE WHO WORK SO HARD.

if you think you can do better. than get off your fat ****. and make a fansite, then AND only then if your site is better than th.

you can insult it

So shut the **** up
**** off to your own forum then you ****
if we're nobheads go bum ur way back to thinkhabbo.com

fair play to thrived and sensualised for a constructive post.

Christie
15-10-2006, 12:06 PM
seriously Billy their not worth insulting. They're all cold and heartless.

Christie <3

Frank459

you can insult it

So shut the **** up

Hi Billy! Lolz. Tis me Frank459 ;) get on messenger.

Billy♥

*REMOVED*

EternalMasque (Super Moderator) Please don't avoid the filter.

Billy♥
Hi Billy! Lolz. Tis me Frank459 ;) get on messenger.

HIII FRANK LOL hows u

Kardan

you can insult it

So shut the **** up

At least HxF don't go flooding every single public room...
Then tell them to make a new account only for them to get banned again...

And we do have a life thanks.

Aim.
15-10-2006, 12:07 PM

Excuse me but this forum is making threads about ThinkHabbo so we are literally just stating what we think. You make posts on ThinkHabbo meaning we can reply. So go and crawl bakc down the little hole you came from or go and play with the traffic! :)

England
ALL YOU DO ON THIS

*Removed* PIECE OF *Removed* FORUM IS OFF **** SITES

get a life
i rearranged ur sentence so it made sence m8

Christie
You haven't got enough listeners to flood public rooms :D

Christie <3

Frank459
HIII FRANK LOL hows u

Fine lols

Messenger pls ;)

Billy♥
15-10-2006, 12:08 PM
Fine lols

Messenger pls ;)

i switched accounts pm me

Steven.

you can insult it

So shut the **** up

refering to "Cos you people have nothing better to do than play habbo"

yeh, wise and brilliant argument when Nkay, nicci and all that play Habbo aswell? :s

And i think be have gathered that TH got 700 listeners, not exactly hard if you spam a hotel up with over 10K users. ;)

Nick-
False hope sounds pretty good right now ;)
Also i appreciate the fact that both of you are taking this in your stride, unlike a certain someone whos looking at about 4 infractions so far in this thread :P

Billy♥
15-10-2006, 12:09 PM
At least HxF don't go flooding every single public room...
Then tell them to make a new account only for them to get banned again...

And we do have a life thanks.

ye well we dnt control our listeners. do we?

we say dnt flood. so ye.

Anyway a bit of advertising wouldnt go to far for habboxlive

Frank459
Also i appreciate the fact that both of you are taking this in your stride, unlike a certain someone whos looking at about 4 infractions so far in this thread :P

LOLS! who is that i wonder <3

Aim.
refering to "Cos you people have nothing better to do than play habbo"

yeh, wise and brilliant argument when Nkay, nicci and all that play Habbo aswell? :s

And i think be have gathered that TH got 700 listeners, not exactly hard if you spam a hotel up with over 10K users. ;)

We did it without a hotel alert you moron. Jealousy gets you no where lol. TUNE INTO HABBOXLIVE 10 LISTENERS FOR A COMPETITION TO WIN A RARE LMAO.

Kardan
15-10-2006, 12:10 PM
ye well we dnt control our listeners. do we?

we say dnt flood. so ye.

Anyway a bit of advertising wouldnt go to far for habboxlive

I think Habbox Live don't like going round public rooms and flooding :D
And I remember listening once and this female DJ was telling to flood and if they got banned make a new account.

I'm pretty sure my ears don't lie.

Thrived
15-10-2006, 12:10 PM

Billy is just showing his views in erm, a different way.
I myself hope that thinkhabbo dosnt close, even if you think all they do is spam the community is amazing, everyones so close and friendly towards each other, it will be missed by alot of people and ill do as much as i can to keep it open.

GommeInc
15-10-2006, 12:11 PM

you can insult it

So shut the **** up
ThinkHabbo is hardly good... They make up aload of crap and have idiots for listeners (you are proof). ThinkHabbo IS a Habbo Hotel Fansite, you have slandered off most of the listeners saying "Playing Habbo is sad." ThinkHabbo has aload of immature, stupid, dumb and incredibly annoying listeners. I have no idea how ThinkHabbo did it, but most of the stupid Habbo population listens to it.

ThinkHabbo is my favourite hated radio. Why? Because they get all their listners to flood consoles and rooms. Leave the rest of the hotel alone, stay with your own rooms. Tell your leaders to make loads of huge guest rooms and link them. It is annoying.

And I have just realised how big headed ThinkHabbo listners are. I've just seen half of their comments on this thread, and they are so big headed. One reason not to listen "/

Kardan
We did it without a hotel alert you moron. Jealousy gets you no where lol. TUNE INTO HABBOXLIVE 10 LISTENERS FOR A COMPETITION TO WIN A RARE LMAO.

Where did he say you used a hotel alert?

Frank459

You are wise young 'un. Did anywhere in Steven's post say you used a hotel alert? No. He was referring to when you flood ALL public rooms.

Sensualized
15-10-2006, 12:12 PM
To be honest you need to see it from both sides.
There is no use swearing at people who dislike ThinkHabbo, no names mentioned... and there is no use telling people who dislike ThinkHabbo to suddenly like it either; it won't happen.
I don't think its fair people are hoping something someone has worked really hard for to suddenly go.
Yeah some of you dont like the site which is fair enough but im very sure ThinkHabbo hasn't done alot to you, except flood in rooms which isnt the site owners fault nor SOME the DJs as some do remind them not to flood.
It's like if Habbox closed, some people wouldn't care and probably support it's closure and most people who come on here would probably be pretty upset because it's something they enjoy and they like this site.
Im not asking you to change your opinions on ThinkHabbo but to be like.. 'okay it could possibly be closing, fair enough'. Not 'OMGDZ NKAY IS AN IDIOT N THINKHABBO IS CLOSING EVERYONE HAVE A PARTY COZ WE DONT LIKE THINKHABBO COZ ITS MOST POPULAR RADIO N THEY FLOODS IN OUR ROOMS'.
Just see it from other peoples point of view.
And throwing abuse across the forum won't help.

Billy♥
15-10-2006, 12:12 PM
ThinkHabbo is hardly good... They make up aload of crap and have idiots for listeners (you are proof). ThinkHabbo IS a Habbo Hotel Fansite, you have slandered off most of the listeners saying "Playing Habbo is sad." ThinkHabbo has aload of immature, stupid, dumb and incredibly annoying listeners. I have no idea how ThinkHabbo did it, but most of the stupid Habbo population listens to it.

ThinkHabbo is my favourite hated radio. Why? Because they get all their listners to flood consoles and rooms. Leave the rest of the hotel alone, stay with your own rooms. Tell your leaders to make loads of huge guest rooms and link them. It is annoying.

its called ignroe if you dnt like it shut up

Steven.
15-10-2006, 12:13 PM

Excuse wise one, where did i state you used an alert? exactly.

I simply stated that it isn't exactly hard with Nkays voice screaming down the mic "tell your freidnds via consoles" "tell people on msn". :s

Aim.
Btw your making us more popular by doing this because even though we are already popular by making more threads and it being on the new posts and everything. SO THANKS SO MUCH THINKHABBO LOVES YOU K *****

Kardan

You can't ignore 50 habbos without get drowned out by

'TUNE INTO FINKHABBO.COM NOWES GUYS TO WIN A FRONEZ'

That's what I see half the time anyway.

GommeInc
15-10-2006, 12:14 PM
It's called "I don't want to be in Hallway 1 talking to someone and having large amounts of lag causing irritation." Keep to your own rooms, and leave the rest of Habbo alone, who don't want to see aload of brain washed children singing praises for a false radio "/

Btw your making us more popular by doing this because even though we are already popular by making more threads and it being on the new posts and everything. SO THANKS SO MUCH THINKHABBO LOVES YOU K *****
Here is proof of a big headed ThinkHabbo fan who has sadly been brainwashed.,

Billy♥
You can't ignore 50 habbos without get drowned out by

'TUNE INTO FINKHABBO.COM NOWES GUYS TO WIN A FRONEZ'

That's what I see half the time anyway.

wth r u blind?

50 people dnt flood seriously and its not thinkhabbo fault anyway

djs dnt say flood

Nick-
Im not quite seeing the logic in that post :s

Christie

I really do not understand why people hate ThinkHabbo. They are a site just like habbox that gets habbo people and entertains them. What is the point in arguing with us about it?
Until we have personally hurt you and given you a good enough reason other than "we flood too much" I suggest you don't take part in a rant when you don't have many good reasons to hate thinkhabbo.

England
TUNE INTO THINKHABBO RADIO AND SEE NKAYS BALLS DROP

Like thats going to happen.

I love it how you have to get all of your 20 members to come on this forum and fight your battles stupid idiots.

Aim.
15-10-2006, 12:15 PM
MOST PEOPLE ON OUR CONSOLES WERE TUNED IN IN ANYCASE SO IT WOULDNT OF REALLY MATTERED OH AND BTW JUST FOR THE RECORD WE GOT 760 LISTENERS! HOW MANY DOES HABBOXLIVE GET 25 IF THERE LUCKY LOOOLS :D

Thrived
15-10-2006, 12:15 PM

Okay firstly,
Thinkhabbo got where it was today by being interesting and a fun new thing, it started off as the most loved habbo fansite only because of jealously and people getting annoyed at it is it now in your opinion a hated fansite, How can you call Thinkhabbo listeners immature, stupid, dumb and incredibly annoying? You've never spoken to them personally, never gave them a chance because they are from thinkhabbo, now isnt that slightly immature and shows you have a bias opinion?

Secondly, Thinkhabbo dosnt say playing habbo is bad? think'HABBO', they play on HABBO, they just think the way certain people use Habbo is sad (eg. insulting sites), please get your facts right.

ALSO, im here to stand up for thinkhabbo because basically, most people on this forum have a very bias opinion about thinkhabbo.

Thrust
15-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Everyone jus shut up and go bk to ur own fansite.

Kardan
wth r u blind?

50 people dnt flood seriously and its not thinkhabbo fault anyway

djs dnt say flood

I know at LEAST one that does.

And I'm not blind, but thanks for asking.

And trust me, 50 people do flood, more in rooms with over 50 limit.

I can get screenies of people advertising if you want :)

Sensualized
By the way, ThinkHabbo may flood alot.. but it works I suppose you can call it a tactic.. even though it can be annoying for those who don't tune in.
All sites do it though. The reason ThinkHabbo is more annoying for some is because there's more listeners so there is more people doing it.
But you can't excuse the other radios because ive seen other radios advertising such as clubhabbo but because they don't have as many people tuning in there isn't as many people to advertise. :s

Billy♥
thinkhabbo is an entertaining site. if you dnt like it. why make threads?

Kardan
15-10-2006, 12:17 PM
MOST PEOPLE ON OUR CONSOLES WERE TUNED IN IN ANYCASE SO IT WOULDNT OF REALLY MATTERED OH AND BTW JUST FOR THE RECORD WE GOT 760 LISTENERS! HOW MANY DOES HABBOXLIVE GET 25 IF THERE LUCKY LOOOLS :D

See what I mean. Times that by 700 and you have ThinkHabbo.

Billy♥

which one seriously do tell me.

and lol at u , i bet you hunt down advertisers

GommeInc
I really do not understand why people hate ThinkHabbo. They are a site just like habbox that gets habbo people and entertains them. What is the point in arguing with us about it?
Until we have personally hurt you and given you a good enough reason other than "we flood too much" I suggest you don't take part in a rant when you don't have many good reasons to hate thinkhabbo.
That is a good reason, they annoy the Habbo Community with their pointless "LISTEN TO THINKHABBO" rants? I am against them, they have a stupid audience who are all brainwashed and suffer from severe problems where they feel advertising and worshiping a site is cool. It isn't, it is very annoying. I can't see why ThinkHabbo can't just make loads of rooms that hold 50+ Habbos?

Besides,m they are all far too big headed. Aim. proved that to me a few seconds ago and the HabboxLive argument doesn't work. I gave up listening to Habbo Radios because they were boring. Real radios are better.

Kardan
15-10-2006, 12:18 PM
which one seriously do tell me.

and lol at u , i bet you hunt down advertisers

Why would I hunt down advertisers to be annoyed by them.

Do tell me.

temporaryy
SHUT THE *Removed* UP COZ ITS MA BERFDEE KK SO YE SHUTUP U TW....ATS {FINKABBO} {NOT SENSUALIZED N THRIVED COZ U R KK INIT}

BI BI

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not avoid the filter.

Sensualized
TUNE INTO THINKHABBO RADIO AND SEE NKAYS BALLS DROP

Like thats going to happen.

I love it how you have to get all of your 20 members to come on this forum and fight your battles stupid idiots.

So if we didn't fight our own battles who would? :s
That seriously doesn't make sense. You have people here insulting thinkhabbo fighting YOUR side of the 'battle' so we are fighting ours?
Seriously... thats like saying you want to argue with yourself because you don't wish for there to be another side to it?
Think before you type.

Aim.
IS THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE THAT WE FLOOD TOO MUCH HMMMMMMMMMMM! NEARLY EVERY RADIO STATION ASKS THE LISTENERS TO ADVERTISE. SO SHUT THE *Removed* UP. OH AND PLUS RIGHT WE DONT MAKE THEM DO IT THEY DO IT OUT OF CHOICE! WE DONT PERSONALLY GO ON THEIR ACCOUNT AND LIKE SHOUT THINKHABBO.COM

Billy♥

Why would I hunt down advertisers to be annoyed by them.

Do tell me.

because you wanna prove th is such a bad site ;/

England
SHUT THE *Removed* UP COZ ITS MA BERFDEE KK SO YE SHUTUP U TW....ATS {FINKABBO} {NOT SENSUALIZED N THRIVED COZ U R KK INIT}

BI BI
ye they shud get lost to their own forum

Brody
because we are celebrating it closing u **** now go back to ur own fansite u '****

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not be rude to other members.

GommeInc
15-10-2006, 12:19 PM
SHUT THE *Removed*UP COZ ITS MA BERFDEE KK SO YE SHUTUP U TW....ATS {FINKABBO} {NOT SENSUALIZED N THRIVED COZ U R KK INIT}

BI BI
Ha, see, this is what I mean. They have a chav community on that site &#163;/

Thrived
15-10-2006, 12:19 PM
That is a good reason, they annoy the Habbo Community with their pointless "LISTEN TO THINKHABBO" rants? I am against them, they have a stupid audience who are all brainwashed and suffer from severe problems where they feel advertising and worshiping a site is cool. It isn't, it is very annoying. I can't see why ThinkHabbo can't just make loads of rooms that hold 50+ Habbos?

Like Sensualized said, EVERY site advertises, its just because thinkhabbo has more people? why should they stick to their own rooms when other advertisers from other sites are free to roam around habbo?

Its unfair.

England
15-10-2006, 12:20 PM
i think all of thinkhabbo should be banned from this forum, cause whenever they see a thread about them they probably flood private rooms getting people to join and fight their battles IE. Christie, Aim. etc

Kardan
IS THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE THAT WE FLOOD TOO MUCH HMMMMMMMMMMM! NEARLY EVERY RADIO STATION ASKS THE LISTENERS TO ADVERTISE. SO SHUT THE F*CK UP. OH AND PLUS RIGHT WE DONT MAKE THEM DO IT THEY DO IT OUT OF CHOICE! WE DONT PERSONALLY GO ON THEIR ACCOUNT AND LIKE SHOUT THINKHABBO.COM

Oh, it was DJ Blonde that asks to flood by the way.
And every radio stations asks to advertise, so let's compare:

Other radios: 'Advertise over console pls'
TH: 'C'MON! WE GOT A COMP! 760 LISTENERS FOR DA RED LASER INVITE OVER MSN INVITE OVER CONMSOLE GO GO GO'

That's what I heard, excluding the 760 listeners bit though.

temporaryy
ye they shud get lost to their own forum

init!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"go and advatise in public rooms scream thinkhabbo.com over and over" i fink dats flooding u stupid *Removed*

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not avoid the filter

Billy♥
15-10-2006, 12:21 PM
u kno we wouldnt be here if habbox didnt post ****

Aim.
15-10-2006, 12:21 PM
It's not closing for definatly. Plus even if it does close the listeners wont come to this pile of poo. And they won't tune into here so lol at you.

England
15-10-2006, 12:22 PM
U HAVE/HAD TO BLOODY FAKE UR LISTENERS DATS HOW DESPERATE U R

Christie

Besides,m they are all far too big headed. Aim. proved that to me a few seconds ago and the HabboxLive argument doesn't work. I gave up listening to Habbo Radios because they were boring. Real radios are better.

So your saying worshipping a website makes us have severe problems?
and may I ask why you have ust said that with a HABBO FANSITE in your sig.

Practise what you preach, we have many people on ThinkHabbo who get on with everyone, you haven't spoke to every single person individually so how do you know we all suffer from severe problems?

Think before you speak you immature little child

Billy♥
Oh, it was DJ Blonde that asks to flood by the way.
And every radio stations asks to advertise, so let's compare:

Other radios: 'Advertise over console pls'
TH: 'C'MON! WE GOT A COMP! 760 LISTENERS FOR DA RED LASER INVITE OVER MSN INVITE OVER CONMSOLE GO GO GO'

That's what I heard, excluding the 760 listeners bit though.

would you like to win a red laser gate? thinkhabbo do great comps

and give prizes. unlike habbox ;l i won a HC and still aint got it

Kardan
It's not closing for definatly. Plus even if it does close the listeners wont come to this pile of poo. And they won't tune into here so lol at you.

Did we say they were going to come here? Personally, I think HxL wouldn't want700 listeners flooding:

'TUNE INTO HABBOXLIVE.COM NOWAS!'

Thrived
i think all of thinkhabbo should be banned from this forum, cause whenever they see a thread about them they probably flood private rooms getting people to join and fight their battles IE. Christie, Aim. etc

See.. your opinion is bias.
Im here sticking up for thinkhabbo?
Ive told no-one else too, we just want to tell your our point.
Some are being immature about it, but not by anyones commands?
If HabboxForum didnt start these threads then we wouldnt have to come here and stick up for it?

GommeInc
Like Sensualized said, EVERY site advertises, its just because thinkhabbo has more people? why should they stick to their own rooms when other advertisers from other sites are free to roam around habbo?

Its unfair.
But ThinkHabbo over advertise for no real reason? They act as if they are all brain washed... They go into peoples rooms and public rooms and flood, causing lots of lag and annoying the public. If they love it so much, go annoying and flood an oficial room. ThinkHabbo has enough listeners, true it is unfair for other sites, but when a DJ actually goes into a Public Room and gets them to shout for some strange, unknown reason, it is annoying and ruins it for everyone...

Thrust
thinkhabbo is an entertaining site. if you dnt like it. why make threads?

Its not our fault someone makes a thread, we just stick up because you all come and flame.

Frank459
Finally caught up to the end of the thread.

Even though I despise TH, if it does close I will be devestated. Ill miss all the kiddies running around in their matching colours advertising xD

Kardan
15-10-2006, 12:23 PM
Anyway, why are we comparing TH to HxL?

That's off topic :D

I'm sure the thread starter only said that TH was closing.

Aim.
You say we worship ThinkHabbo but yet you have just made a thread and congratulating that a Habbo fansite has close. Your contradicting yourself there. Think before you speak.

Billy♥
Its not our fault someone makes a thread, we just stick up because you all come and flame.

but all this forum does is diss th :S its not just this thread

temporaryy
15-10-2006, 12:24 PM
christie & aim, if you can't raise any decent points that are worth reading, then just *Removed*off because that's all you're doing.

*removed* out of ur mouthes xxxxxxxxx

Sensualized

Thats a good point but it obviously isn't pointless as the listeners do go up. We aren't brainwashed and I dont worship the site at all, but Ive sat and watched all of the work put into it even as the site was being made and I dont think it deserves to have the amount of disrespect some of you are giving it. It is a site just like Habbox and if Habbox wanted to make its own radio more popular.. the only way it could would be to advertise.
They could probably make rooms.. thats advertising.. ask there consoles to get to the rooms... still advertising. Everyone that finds out about it has saw or heard an 'advertisement'.
And surely we dont 'suffer from problems'... you come on this site and I'm not here critising what you do? Thats contradicting yourself. We could say you worship this site because Ive seen you on this daily usually posting.. we can do what we want, theres no reason to even imply people have 'problems' because they enjoy doing something.

Steven.
I Must say, this has made me rather happy.

such a funny pathetic thread.

especially to the people who can't get there point accross so they use CAPS or evade the filter.

oh, and on a finer note.

ThinkHabbo isn't in all honesty a fansite, 'because;

Play songs with swearing in.
Gets people to flood.

Thrust
15-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Anyway, why are we comparing TH to HxL?

That's off topic :D

I'm sure the thread starter only said that TH was closing.

And then a couple of us said our OPINION and they come on all defencless.

Sensualized
15-10-2006, 12:26 PM
christie & aim, if you can't raise any decent points that are worth reading, then just *Removed* off because that's all you're doing.

*Removed* out of ur mouthes xxxxxxxxx

What the hell? Talk about contradicting yourself, that was the worst point posted on this thread so far actually, insulting people giving their views. :s lol..

Billy♥
I Must say, this has made me rather happy.

such a funny pathetic thread.

especially to the people who can't get there point accross so they use CAPS or evade the filter.

oh, and on a finer note.

ThinkHabbo isn't in all honesty a fansite, 'because;

Play songs with swearing in.
Gets people to flood.

ive seen swearing on hxl when adamcookie hacked it :)

i wanna **** a dog in the *** (8)

England
christie & aim, if you can't raise any decent points that are worth reading, then just fu.ck off because that's all you're doing.

sh.itting out of ur mouthes xxxxxxxxx
no their forum is down in a desperate hunt for members, it is rumoured that they aim to flood rooms in a urge to attract more, we think that the message they will bring is "THINKHABBO FORUM IS CLOSIN UNLESZ WE GET MORE MEMBAS TELL UR M8S ON MSN"

Aim.
christie & aim, if you can't raise any decent points that are worth reading, then just *Removed* off because that's all you're doing.

sh.itting out of ur mouthes xxxxxxxxx

This website is poo love. LMAO! LOOOL I LOVE THINKHABBO.COM I LOVE THINKHABBO.COM (That is sensible lmao) And tbh your not talking sensible so why should i? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM TRY TUNING INTO THINKHABBO.COM :D

Thrived
But ThinkHabbo over advertise for no real reason? They act as if they are all brain washed... They go into peoples rooms and public rooms and flood, causing lots of lag and annoying the public. If they love it so much, go annoying and flood an oficial room. ThinkHabbo has enough listeners, true it is unfair for other sites, but when a DJ actually goes into a Public Room and gets them to shout for some strange, unknown reason, it is annoying and ruins it for everyone...

If you hadnt noticed, the flooding and advertising has gone down alot, Thinkhabbo are trying to improve for everyone but still people think about them in a certain way.
Its not unfair for smaller sites because thinkhabbo has worked its way up, its an inspirtational site because it started just like other sites.
They dont OVER ADVERTISE, everyone active member says thinkhabbo, just because thinkhabbo has MORE people dosnt mean its OVER ADVERTISING? its as though saying 'eventhough you have 100 listeners and that site has 1 listeners only one person can shout out thinkhabbo' LAME? much.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!