PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU HAVE LIL:QUIZICAL:QUIGLY IN YOUR SIG READ!

infatuation
07-03-2005, 11:59 PM
Okay guys, I know alot of us have names like wootzy,8marcus8,P@ND@ and others.. for expressing their opinion. But- LIL:QUIZICAL:QUIGLY did NOT
Express his opinion. He actually started swearing in his own thread, therefore being banned for it. Please take him out of your "expressing your opinion''
thankyou for your time.

:-Mystical.Dave-
08-03-2005, 02:48 AM
Ya, one day he was like standing up to those guys who got banned saying how great Habbox forum is, and the nest day he was swearing and saying like bad stuff about Habbox forum, so I dunno what was with the change of heart :s

dj-ally
08-03-2005, 02:51 AM
Must have snaped. I did that once with a teacher :D lol

:-Mystical.Dave-
08-03-2005, 03:01 AM
We did that with a teacher in my school, he was a professor in a foreign country before coming to Canada, and we treated him so badly, me and a friend made a like slingshot thingie out of one of those black clips and taped it to the desk and when he turned around we shot stuff at him and the blackboard like chalk and stuff :lol:

dj-ally
08-03-2005, 03:38 AM
I like it i hit my teacher in the assh with hornets :D i got my self alot of steps ( its a wierd thing like 1 step warning 2 a detetion 3 suspension ) Like etc. Muahhaa shes got a friged up name its ms Bortjes. Lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!