PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] The pure rudeness of people who do not reply to your console messgaes.

DCeption
16-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Urgh it really bugs the hell out of me when you know the person is there as they have just messaged you, then you message them for soemthing and they dont flipping reply, i would understand if they are busy.

Urgh! :eusa_wall

=================RANT OVER :D===================

Nixt
16-10-2006, 03:04 PM
I don't always reply to every message I receive. Only if they are important or if I want to tell the person who sent it to stop advertising or whatever.
It also depends on whether it is aimed at me, if the person sends me a message like "Mass message- who has a throne for sale, even if you don't, reply with no"
I just ignore it, because if I don't reply - that means I don't have one?

Wno
16-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Ugh ye i have (name no names) on my list and shes always mssging. and i ask her stuff and she never replies. yet y'day i massed everyone asking who wanted 57 free hc and she was 1st to reply.. nvrmind the fact she has 87558 thrones:rolleyes:

Nixt
16-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Ugh ye i have (name no names) on my list and shes always mssging. and i ask her stuff and she never replies. yet y'day i massed everyone asking who wanted 57 free hc and she was 1st to reply.. nvrmind the fact she has 87558 thrones:rolleyes:

Yes, that's particularly annoying; when people don't reply simply because they're stuck up as they have alot more pixels than the rest of us :rolleyes:

DCeption
16-10-2006, 03:12 PM
I don't always reply to every message I receive. Only if they are important or if I want to tell the person who sent it to stop advertising or whatever.
It also depends on whether it is aimed at me, if the person sends me a message like "Mass message- who has a throne for sale, even if you don't, reply with no"
I just ignore it, because if I don't reply - that means I don't have one?

I understand if its like a trading message or w.e or mass invitation, but if its a specific question it kind of annoys me

Californication
16-10-2006, 03:21 PM
I know. I reply to all of the ones that are like for me and arn't mass's but otherwise I delete them.

Barmi
17-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Messages that are directed to me always receive a reply - even ones that are days old receive a reply and an apology. Mass messages... sometimes I reply, sometimes I don't. What I get worked up about is when people send 1000 mass messages out, then decides to have a console clearout because nobody is replying to him/her. :rolleyes:

Besides... I'm lazy.

brodeo
17-10-2006, 08:55 PM
I send a mass messege out when i'm hosting a game giving out prizes to my friends, but i never get the appreciation. Otherwise, i never send messege back to people unless they are directed to me.

GommeInc
17-10-2006, 09:11 PM
I think of console messages like text messages, you don't reply to all of them because you can simply chat later...

Shinigami
17-10-2006, 09:14 PM
Urgh I agree. I mean that happens to me when I send a message in general and invites. Although I dont midn them not coming to the places I invite them to.. how come they come when I say something like, "giving out rares". ›.‹

Kardan
17-10-2006, 09:30 PM
I hardly reply to any of my messages :P
If I'm online, I'm usually busy, plus most of my messages are usually 'come to my room pls'
I reply to all my messages that are 'Hi, how are you' etc, and questions but not stuff like:
Today was well gd, rooms plz, can u come to mi room to cee it...
Yeah.

Kingzy
28-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Yeah,

I reply to messages dedicated to me, but there is one exception, I leave habbo open all day and when I get 87-120 messages, I don't have the time nor patience to read them all, so I usually delete all but 15, but the rest are probably old enough to had forgotten about it,

And if I think about it, I do hate getting a 'yes' to a message sent 2 days ago. xD

--Kingzy

Homosexual
28-10-2006, 03:16 PM
Happening to me now... I messaged redtiz to tell him I want to flipping give him my furni for a competition he's doing now he won't reply.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!