PDA

View Full Version : Various Layouts for SALE

Animik
16-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Okay, I'm selling the following layouts....

http://www.yuriydyrenko.com/images/portfolio/shoutservers_big.gif << Coded
http://www.yuriydyrenko.com/images/portfolio/sparkr_concept_2_big.gif <<Coded upon request and extra $$
http://www.yuriydyrenko.com/images/portfolio/sparkr_forum_big.gif <<Coded upon request and extra $$
http://www.yuriydyrenko.com/images/portfolio/sparkr_concept_big.gif <<Coded
http://www.yuriydyrenko.com/images/portfolio/sparkr_big.gif <<Coded upon request and extra $$

SimplyTech
16-10-2006, 08:11 PM
pretty damn nice how much?

Ryan.
16-10-2006, 08:12 PM
They are quite simple and plain i only like 1 of them and that one isn't up to the standard i need :(..
I'm gonna get a custom made :):D:)

Johno
16-10-2006, 08:54 PM
I like the forum one xD

alexxxxx
16-10-2006, 08:56 PM
how much for top one?

Wait, pricing for shoutcast on this forum is too low to make a profit.

adm
16-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Animik is a brilliant web designer - even better than Joe and Sygon in my opinion.

I've known him - but he not know me for a long time and his work has got better.

Good luck.

Animik
16-10-2006, 09:15 PM
Animik is a brilliant web designer - even better than Joe and Sygon in my opinion.

I've known him - but he not know me for a long time and his work has got better.

Good luck.

I know you? I don't remember dude. Read my PM.

As for the pricing, you can make an offer since I have no idea as to how much they are really worth. Whatever makes us both happy. :)

ebay
17-10-2006, 06:31 AM
$4.99 top 1, but stuff has to be changed to belfasthosting

uber
17-10-2006, 06:47 AM
oh some hot layouts there +rep

Tomm
17-10-2006, 06:53 AM
HEY! I purcased that top one off you. You can't resell it!

It's not my fault Paypal suspended my account and took the money off you!

Proof:

http://www.****************/uploads/e19efdd2a0.png

ADAMS
17-10-2006, 02:17 PM
If paypal took the money of him you dont have the right to keep hold of that layout.

If he got no money from that layout because of paypal and you still havent paid him, he can resell sell it.

Sygon.
17-10-2006, 02:57 PM
Exactly, tom you whine more than a *****.

Edited by Krypsis (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Tomm
17-10-2006, 03:25 PM

You can talk.. At least I don't go around swearing at people, calling them noobs and threating to null RadioPanel when I won't give you a free license.

Well I don't have the money since Paypal took the money.. Its just gone.. So why should I lose out? Its PayPal at fault not me or animik.

ADAMS
17-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Phone paypal up and explain what has happened and also say that you paid someone for a layout then the money got taken back.

adm
17-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Tom,

You shouldn't have that layout if no payment has been received by the createƩ.

No matter what the circumstances.

Tomm
17-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Tom,

You shouldn't have that layout if no payment has been received by the create&#233;.

Payment was reseaved by him, but a few days later paypal took the money and suspended my account without any reason. We both contacted PayPal but they never gave a reason for there actions.

So if I went into a shop and got a TV and a few days later the Bank took the money for no reason, they would come and take my TV even if I never got the money back..

adm
17-10-2006, 03:40 PM
^- yes, they would.

Bailifs [SP] would come round and either claim the TV or claim items to the value of the TV.

headset
17-10-2006, 03:42 PM

why call Tom a noob...he dose somthink with his life... he makes stuff for fun radio panels ect... I don't think Toms a noob I think his skilled..

if you want to make fun of me go right ahead why do i care :|

adm
17-10-2006, 03:49 PM
He's more skilled than most on here.

Williamson - you're back?

ADAMS
17-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Some of the layout in that list are very good, some of the best i have seen of this forum.

Adzat - Was that last bit aimed at me ?

adm
17-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Yes it was...
SEO, DanWilliamson etc...

And, they are very good layouts

ADAMS
17-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Yes it was...
SEO, DanWilliamson etc...

And, they are very good layouts

Nope sorry not me, this is my very first time on this forum.

Dotals
17-10-2006, 05:11 PM
hot layouts, sell them, get cash.

SimplyTech
17-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Payment was reseaved by him, but a few days later paypal took the money and suspended my account without any reason. We both contacted PayPal but they never gave a reason for there actions.

So if I went into a shop and got a TV and a few days later the Bank took the money for no reason, they would come and take my TV even if I never got the money back..
its called repossesion

DuHast
17-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Lol, i'm Dan Williamson / SEO and a few other names.. I don't tend to post in this forum as on the whole it has gone down since I used to come here, Tim, Tom and JoeComins are the only decent people.

Technically Tom gave payment therfore owns the licensing to the work and it shouldn't be resolved until a dispute is resolved, it wasn't Toms fault that Paypal did that but perhaps it should be talked about.

I like the top layout but it's rather basic and not too good for an advanced site, nice portfolio layout though.

He's more skilled than most on here.

Williamson - you're back?

I have no idea who you are... Yes I am back but I don't visit as much, why do you care though?

adm
17-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Ok then - i'll choose not to care.

Nice layouts btw.

SimplyTech
17-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Lol, i'm Dan Williamson / SEO and a few other names.. I don't tend to post in this forum as on the whole it has gone down since I used to come here, Tim, Tom and JoeComins are the only decent people.

Technically Tom gave payment therfore owns the licensing to the work and it shouldn't be resolved until a dispute is resolved, it wasn't Toms fault that Paypal did that but perhaps it should be talked about.

I like the top layout but it's rather basic and not too good for an advanced site, nice portfolio layout though.

I have no idea who you are... Yes I am back but I don't visit as much, why do you care though?
Yeh this forums **** i used to like it 'back in your day' When we all used to make fun of nelly'
Im ozzie btw

Also i think they should talk about it because its niether of their faults BUT i think its toms problem more as it was him that got reported for fraud or whatever

Animik
17-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the comments guys...

@Tom

I hope you realize that the money was given BACK to you so it's not MY fault that you can't access your acount, so I didn't get anything, infact I lost money due to transaction fees and I had a negative balance so yeah, I never got my money, I've never actually been able to use it, it was sent back.

Tomm
18-10-2006, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the comments guys...

@Tom

I hope you realize that the money was given BACK to you so it's not MY fault that you can't access your acount, so I didn't get anything, infact I lost money due to transaction fees and I had a negative balance so yeah, I never got my money, I've never actually been able to use it, it was sent back.

Go on MSN and we can talk about it..

Sygon.
19-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Tom , i couldnt give 2 ****s about the radio panel liscence, its the fact everywhere you go you whine so much.

You basically said

Paypal took the money therefore you got no money and i got the template what does he got? Nothing that stealing, dont use excuses.

:Blob
20-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Delete, i replied from first page and didnt notice..

Animik
24-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Bump...

any takers? For the last time Tom, if you want the layout, give me the money, if not then it's not yours.

Jargit
25-10-2006, 01:46 PM
I agreee those are much better than joe and sy's :D

Sygon.
05-12-2006, 08:57 PM

Good luck.

Sorry for brining old threads up, but Animik Started a long time ago before me and joe, and also joe started before me ;)

Luckyrare
05-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Nice work mate

Tom,

You shouldn't have that layout if no payment has been received by the create&#233;.

I am pretty sure "create&#233;" isnt a word, could be wrong. :p

JoeComins
05-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Why are myself and SAygon in this conversation?

And I think Sygon would agree that we're making a fair mint in websites, so it doesnt really concern us

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!