PDA

View Full Version : Around the World Group 8

ExtraKen
17-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Group 8 is announced:

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/around_the_world/aroundtheworldvote8.html

winner of week 7:

Cuba - The Havana Cathedral
owned by Goth.Nicole

DJ-Ali
17-10-2006, 01:06 PM
My bets are on Antartica winning. I like Venezuela too though.

ExtraKen
17-10-2006, 01:08 PM
My bets are on Antartica winning. I like Venezuela too though.

ye i think Antartica has a great chance , her room is like full everytime and well she dj's on clubhabbo se she can advertise it allot :D

but well good luck to all ;)

Boxiel
17-10-2006, 01:20 PM
They are getting rubbish now

DJ-Ali
17-10-2006, 01:29 PM
The whole Around The World thing is BORING now anyway. No ones bothered...

:Hazel
17-10-2006, 01:56 PM
The whole Around The World thing is BORING now anyway. No ones bothered...

Agreed they have got way to carried away with it.

Pyroka
17-10-2006, 03:12 PM
I disagree with Nicci's room getting in. Bl!nkey's Antartica room was WAY better! Im completely shocked to be honest. Also, its obvious whos going to win, nicci of course as well half the hotel will be like OMGZ ILU NICCI PLZ WIN!, despite the room is rather rubbish..

Odd while i was in the columbia room, my nav or anything wouldnt open?

Oh and i think =ICE-T= should win as it is a AMAZING room! Althought castleking's room is also nice (Peru).

DCeption
17-10-2006, 03:16 PM
I disagree with Nicci's room getting in. Bl!nkey's Antartica room was WAY better! Im completely shocked to be honest. Also, its obvious whos going to win, nicci of course as well half the hotel will be like OMGZ ILU NICCI PLZ WIN!, despite the room is rather rubbish..

Odd while i was in the columbia room, my nav or anything wouldnt open?

Same here i had to reload hotel :O
Some of the rooms are really poor

SourLolly
17-10-2006, 03:48 PM
I Think Nicci Or Old-News Will Win This Group, Because Everyone Seems To Suck Up To Popular People, And Nicci's Popular With Thinkhabbo, So I Think Ither One Of Them Will Win.
Some Good Quality Rooms This Week Though..

Pyroka
17-10-2006, 03:50 PM
I Think Nicci Or Old-News Will Win This Group, Because Everyone Seems To Suck Up To Popular People, And Nicci's Popular With Thinkhabbo, So I Think Ither One Of Them Will Win.
Some Good Quality Rooms This Week Though..

Old-News is far from popular in my opinion >_> Just a nice guy. And yeah Nicci will win with (anti-)thinkhabbo on her side.

SourLolly
17-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Mhmmm Yer, Me myself aint a big fan of thinkhabbo , find them really annoying with thier non-stop spamming. >.<

quijibob
18-10-2006, 07:19 AM
GET IT RIGHT YOU FOOLS! IT IS SPELT AntarCtica not antartica.

Also, just been to that room, since when do you get polar bears in antarctica?

immature
18-10-2006, 07:21 AM
HHI5 ftw <333

He spends alot of time in his rooms, and takes a lot of pride in them. I'll be pleased if Adzs wins :] <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!