PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair

Tussauds!
17-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Hey,

Ryanair is one of the best airlines i've EVER flown with!

Very cheap and very experianced pilots, thick black clouds and very very little turbulance.

£140 for 4 people return from London Stansted - Reus is extreamly cheap, and I would deffinataly fly with them again.

Have any of you had any problems with them? - Only problem I had is that the pilot pushed infront of me getting on the plane this morning :(

brandon
17-10-2006, 06:08 PM
no, Ryanair is alright to fly with :)

Some seats are comfy tho and others are like naff.

Chaz
17-10-2006, 06:10 PM
lmao, theres a 1hr video on youtube enough to put me off them, but i've flown with them a lot.
Oh, btw - turbluance is caused by open air, so in a way, clouds help =)

alexxxxx
17-10-2006, 06:14 PM
I've never flown with them so I don't know.

Charles
17-10-2006, 06:15 PM
I've seen some programmes about them, wouldn't travel with Ryanair :)

lSander
17-10-2006, 06:21 PM
I remember when someone said that ryanair is expencive.
that 1 person ticket would cost £200, sure .;)

I don't know about the planes, never flown with it :)

x~Rebel~x
17-10-2006, 06:24 PM
I have flown with them but I was very little, Mum said they were really good too, but sometimes we want to go somewhere that Ryanair doesn't fly to.

cocaine
17-10-2006, 06:45 PM
There was a program exposing them!

Tussauds!
17-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Yeah I saw that turbulance.

And turbulance is caused when a mixture of hot and cold air are exposed to the aircraft, thus causing it to shake.

Turbulance can also occur when decending/assending through clouds.

Clear air turbulance is the worst though :)

That C4 documentry exposing Ryanair isn't that bad, only that the cabin crew and pilots fall asleep (Wouldn't you with the hours they make you work?) - I mean, the captain can get away with a crafty 10 minutes because the first officer will just take over! :)

cocaine
17-10-2006, 07:32 PM
I still wouldnt fly with them

Chaz
17-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Yeah I saw that turbulance.

And turbulance is caused when a mixture of hot and cold air are exposed to the aircraft, thus causing it to shake.

Turbulance can also occur when decending/assending through clouds.

Clear air turbulance is the worst though :)

That C4 documentry exposing Ryanair isn't that bad, only that the cabin crew and pilots fall asleep (Wouldn't you with the hours they make you work?) - I mean, the captain can get away with a crafty 10 minutes because the first officer will just take over! :)

Indeed, usally clouds maintain one temp, thats why i said they help - rather having open air ;)

-Soph-
17-10-2006, 07:35 PM
I've saw a TV programme about them not that long ago, a bad one..
But oh well, Their planes still fly at the end of the day, i'd go with them.

x~Rebel~x
18-10-2006, 05:30 PM
I've saw a TV programme about them not that long ago, a bad one..
But oh well, Their planes still fly at the end of the day, i'd go with them.

Yeah, I mean I remember when that helios plane came down that was travelling from Cyprus to Athens and it didn't quite make it to Athens, I was in Cyprus at the time. Since then Helios have been getting loads of stick from people and losing loads of buisness, but they DO fly and generally 9 times out of 10 get you to your destination in one piece, so I'm cool with any airline that I fly with, its the holiday I am most interested about :P

cocaine
18-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Yeah, a leak got into the aircraft and they all froze to death.

-Soph-
18-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I mean I remember when that helios plane came down that was travelling from Cyprus to Athens and it didn't quite make it to Athens, I was in Cyprus at the time. Since then Helios have been getting loads of stick from people and losing loads of buisness, but they DO fly and generally 9 times out of 10 get you to your destination in one piece, so I'm cool with any airline that I fly with, its the holiday I am most interested about :P

Same, Shorthaul flights I couldn't care less who I fly with..
Longhauls a little different as I like good service on them:p

cocaine
18-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Same, Shorthaul flights I couldn't care less who I fly with..
Longhauls a little different as I like good service on them:p

BA are pretty good.

sock
18-10-2006, 05:49 PM
EasyJet are better than Ryanair, never flown with them, too cheap to be true.

Dan2nd
18-10-2006, 05:53 PM
I prefer easyjet ! But my most enjoyable flight was with Virgin Alantic (sp?) mainley because we got a free upgrade to upperclass which was awsome :)

x~Rebel~x
18-10-2006, 06:01 PM
For long-haul definatly BA, they have the most comfortable seats ever lol. Whilst we have ventured off the subject of RyanAir right now, can i just take this opportinity to praise aircraft food, especially the breakfasts. I can tell you I could live off the scrambled egg, sausage and bacon. Who's with me???

-Soph-
18-10-2006, 06:04 PM
I flew with malaysia airlines once to australia, I liked that because the food was good and we got TVs in our seats:p

Dan2nd
18-10-2006, 06:12 PM
I flew with malaysia airlines once to australia, I liked that because the food was good and we got TVs in our seats:p

Aww I love that when I flew with virgin we also got games it was so cool I spent 8 hours playing super mario

Jamie!
18-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Never flown with them before but will be in a few weeks. Booked flights from Glasgow down to Bournemouth for £3.99 and only 49p return for our game down there soon. Just makes me wonder what it will be like though if its that cheap.

Dan2nd
18-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Never flown with them before but will be in a few weeks. Booked flights from Glasgow down to Bournemouth for £3.99 and only 49p return for our game down there soon. Just makes me wonder what it will be like though if its that cheap.

your proberly have to pedal :p

cocaine
18-10-2006, 06:19 PM

Ooer, dodgey.

Chaz
18-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Ooer, dodgey.
They woulnt be in the air otherwise?

Guys, the only reason they have them so cheap is because they have loads and loads of aircraft, and do turn arounds in only 25mins MAX. So, non stop flying aircraft in and out every few mins is a profit?

-Soph-
18-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Aww I love that when I flew with virgin we also got games it was so cool I spent 8 hours playing super mario

I did the exact same thing..:rolleyes_

Tussauds!
18-10-2006, 07:19 PM
Yeah, one of the reasons they are cheap is due to quick turn arounds..

We was on the tarmac waiting to get on the plane, and passengers where still getting off from flying in.. As soon as they where off we started boarding, the captain made an announcment saying that because we where all on board we are departing 25 minutes ahead of schedual..

Anyway, Ryanair are good.

Ladies and gentlemen the cabin doors are now closed, mobile phones must be switched off and not used for the duration of the flight - Thankyou.

You
18-10-2006, 07:34 PM
never eveeeeer flew anywhere before

+ I think the thread starter is abit obsessed with flying :p

Tussauds!
18-10-2006, 08:53 PM
never eveeeeer flew anywhere before

+ I think the thread starter is abit obsessed with flying :p
Just a little ;)

-Soph-
18-10-2006, 09:14 PM
ROFL.. Adams VERY obsessed by flying :)
I wish I could have lessons like you :(

I have to go down to London tomorrow, I reckon it would be cheaper flying now than paying for petrol!

PARIS HILTON2
18-10-2006, 09:31 PM
i usually fly with Monarch when I go on holiday, if I'm going to a dif country for a day or two then I go by car :]

Tussauds!
18-10-2006, 10:10 PM
ROFL.. Adams VERY obsessed by flying :)
I wish I could have lessons like you :(

I have to go down to London tomorrow, I reckon it would be cheaper flying now than paying for petrol!
Technically, I can fly you to London.

So long as there is a flight instructor present, because im not old enough to get my licence until im 17 :(

"Golf yankee bravo juliet cleared takeoff runway 23 surface winds 230 degrees 11 knots, contact Manchester north west on 122.10 after departure - Have a great flight sir, bye bye."

"Golf bravo juliet rodger, cleared takeoff runway 23.. Manchester NW control 122.10 after departure, have a great day sir bye."

LOL, Just an example of a what I go through to takeoff :(

:Hazel
19-10-2006, 11:39 AM
I flew with Ryan air once and it was OK. Virgin was the best I've been with though ;) We usually use Britannia now.

clarissa !!
19-10-2006, 11:40 AM
I flew with Ryan air once and it was OK. Virgin was the best I've been with though ;) We usually use Britannia now.
virginvirginvirgin<3

-Soph-
19-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Technically, I can fly you to London.

So long as there is a flight instructor present, because im not old enough to get my licence until im 17 :(

"Golf yankee bravo juliet cleared takeoff runway 23 surface winds 230 degrees 11 knots, contact Manchester north west on 122.10 after departure - Have a great flight sir, bye bye."

"Golf bravo juliet rodger, cleared takeoff runway 23.. Manchester NW control 122.10 after departure, have a great day sir bye."

LOL, Just an example of a what I go through to takeoff :(

Yeah, Wish you did now!

Took us 5 hrs to get there this morning in the car!

Not sure about coming back as I fell asleep :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!