PDA

View Full Version : My post deleted?

paul.jord.matt
17-10-2006, 07:27 PM
My post from here; http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=244677&page=2 got deleted but i didn't recieve a PM or an infraction telling me why?

- Paul

---MAD---
17-10-2006, 07:31 PM
its still there..

Wayne
17-10-2006, 07:32 PM
I know which bit you mean. As I said to you on messenger, I didn't mean to copy and paste that bit anyway of the welcoming text, I thought it was the actual thing that people say when someone joins, not an edited version, so I posted, and then I noticed it was all changed words, so I edited my post, and then as I was editing, you posted saying the joke wasn't funny, which I wasn't trying to be funny as I wanted the original copy not the rebel copy. So I ticked my box, and ticked your box on accident and deleted them.

paul.jord.matt
17-10-2006, 07:33 PM
I know which bit you mean. As I said to you on messenger, I didn't mean to copy and paste that bit anyway of the welcoming text, I thought it was the actual thing that people say when someone joins, not an edited version, so I posted, and then I noticed it was all changed words, so I edited my post, and then as I was editing, you posted saying the joke wasn't funny, which I wasn't trying to be funny as I wanted the original copy not the rebel copy. So I ticked my box, and ticked your box on accident and deleted them.

Urm, okayy

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!