PDA

View Full Version : Street Racing - Good Or Bad?

Swastika
18-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Seeing as though "Chavs" are on the increase and their flash "Motors", i decieded to make a thread about Rallying/Boy Racing/Street Racing.

Basically, do you think Street Racing is a good idea or bad?

Heres a little bit of information, to help you choose.
Well for a first, its illegal. If anything goes wrong, the driver could end up killed or seriously injured or possibly killing/seriously injurying an innocent person.
Its a quick but unsafe way to make lots of money.
If you crash, its alot of money down the drain.
If you dont pull over, a simple street race could turn into a very unpredictable police chase.

So anyway, i think its a bad idea, you can kill or seriously injure innocent people.

Please vote and explain why you have chosen that choice.

-Jamie

Mascara
18-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Haha i like your sig.

Uhm

yeah I think its bad. I hate idiots who street race risking the lives of others.

:Firefox
18-10-2006, 09:57 PM
If it's controlled street racing and it's away from any busy roads then it's good, it's bad when idiots just drive fast without any control and no driving skill and they are bound to hurt/kill someone

Diablo10
18-10-2006, 10:02 PM
I think its good .

Shatter(1)
19-10-2006, 02:48 PM
I voted good.

Neversoft
19-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Its obviously bad, its against the law.

Desjardens
21-10-2006, 09:44 PM
I dont approve of it.

Bioda
03-11-2006, 04:00 AM
If you like living on the wild side and risking your life, then it's your decision. But I prefer NOT doing it. :]

ssricky
03-11-2006, 04:16 AM
Seeing as though "Chavs" are on the increase and their flash "Motors", i decieded to make a thread about Rallying/Boy Racing/Street Racing.

Basically, do you think Street Racing is a good idea or bad?

Heres a little bit of information, to help you choose.
Well for a first, its illegal. If anything goes wrong, the driver could end up killed or seriously injured or possibly killing/seriously injurying an innocent person.
Its a quick but unsafe way to make lots of money.
If you crash, its alot of money down the drain.
If you dont pull over, a simple street race could turn into a very unpredictable police chase.

So anyway, i think its a bad idea, you can kill or seriously injure innocent people.

Please vote and explain why you have chosen that choice.

-Jamie
you cant really have them vote if your only supplying negative information? what about organized street racing :$

beer
03-11-2006, 06:49 PM
since when is there street racing in wakey? and where? ive only seen cruises.

beer
03-11-2006, 06:51 PM
sice when has there been street racing in wakey? and where?

beer
03-11-2006, 10:30 PM
since when has there been street racing in wakey? and where?

beer
04-11-2006, 02:56 AM
i think its good when its one of them legalised ones and in the virtual world like on NFS. except that, its crazy even tho i do like the fast and furious films.

uber
04-11-2006, 04:06 AM
Not in built up areas like where I live.
Although we do video them and send to police ;)

Axel
04-11-2006, 04:13 AM
Try getting a racer's liscence (or whatever) first, then race. The streets aren't the place.

-Soph-
05-11-2006, 03:50 PM
It depends, controlled yes, as the person is only really risking their own life then - and this is their own choice, but if its done on a busy road, then its bad I think, as the person is putting other peoples lives at risk as well.

lillakieah
12-11-2006, 07:30 PM
hell yea its bad 2 idiots decided to have a street race in my neighborhood well some one called the cops the racers panicked jamed on brakes when they saw cops one guys tire exploded and he like ramed my neighbors car and other like ran over a dog and almost went threw my front window

CokeZero
13-11-2006, 06:21 PM
its good and its bad cos if ya get them chavs racing or "duin a le man" then that could be annoting but only if they would legalise it for a controlled evnet

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!