PDA

View Full Version : Human species 'may split in two'

HUGECOOL
18-10-2006, 08:58 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6057734.stm

I think someone had way too much science fiction.

Anyway, it's kind of amusing. :)

cocaine
18-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Thats scary.

Bef
18-10-2006, 09:01 PM
he says, while men will exhibit symmetrical facial features, look athletic, and have squarer jaws, deeper voices and bigger *****es.

Sounds good to me.

simon!
18-10-2006, 09:05 PM
"Women, on the other hand, will develop lighter, smooth, hairless skin, large clear eyes, pert breasts, glossy hair, and even features, he adds."

Tasty :D

Wno
18-10-2006, 09:06 PM
he says, while men will exhibit symmetrical facial features, look athletic, and have squarer jaws, deeper voices and bigger *****es.

Sounds good to me.

Why women fantasise about bigger *****'s is beyond me. for a start an avrage womens 'whistles' isnt deep enough to take over 6" there for prohibating pleasure to the females "ooo arr eee ohh' bit begining with c and ending with t for the shortend word.:)

Charles
18-10-2006, 09:08 PM
My descendants better be the superiors.

:Hazel
18-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Lol nice one. :'] What a load of rubbish.

Axel
18-10-2006, 09:12 PM
My descendants better be the superiors.

Keep dreaming Charles.

RedStratocas
18-10-2006, 09:29 PM
Why women fantasise about bigger *****'s is beyond me. for a start an avrage womens 'whistles' isnt deep enough to take over 6" there for prohibating pleasure to the females "ooo arr eee ohh' bit begining with c and ending with t for the shortend word.:)

Its how the world works. Guys are attracted to many things on girls that no one can explain why.

By the way:

Racial differences will be ironed out by interbreeding, producing a uniform race of coffee-coloured people.

^^Thats what the 'Melting Pot Theory' is for the people who didnt get it on that thread a while ago.

And its true that technology is going to be the death of us someday. No telling how soon. We're so caught up now for technology doing things for us and relying so much on it, without it we would be lost. Everyone would be incompitent, and stupid.

FlyingJesus
18-10-2006, 10:24 PM
I don't know if interbreeding will definitely occur, with the increases in racial hate we could well be very much separated. As if we'll still be around in 10,000 years anyway, and my Johnson is big enough as it is, I wouldn't want it bigger.

RedStratocas
18-10-2006, 11:21 PM
I don't know if interbreeding will definitely occur, with the increases in racial hate we could well be very much separated. As if we'll still be around in 10,000 years anyway, and my Johnson is big enough as it is, I wouldn't want it bigger.

I dont think it would be 100% the same, but I think there will be a major difference.

Ezzie.
19-10-2006, 12:14 AM
The only reason we'd have bigger ******** is if we were having sex with multiple women... if you look at apes who mate with multiple females they have large balls and *****es as they can get it going for longer ^^

RedStratocas
19-10-2006, 01:28 AM
The only reason we'd have bigger ******** is if we were having sex with multiple women... if you look at apes who mate with multiple females they have large balls and *****es as they can get it going for longer ^^

Well actually the explanation is pretty simple. Bigger people = bigger Johnsons.

Ezzie.
19-10-2006, 05:10 AM
Johnsons? never heard of that one before :p But i dont get that though.. there's people who are 7ft and I doubt they ALL trip over their ding dongs

FlyingJesus
19-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Yeah you do get a lot of tall guys with little'uns, and you get midgets with whoppers.

Ezzie.
19-10-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm the middle height with the big whopper :( I trip over myself often lol ^^

Azza
19-10-2006, 02:53 PM
guess cud happen but aint gonna be around then to find out

RedStratocas
19-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Johnsons? never heard of that one before :p But i dont get that though.. there's people who are 7ft and I doubt they ALL trip over their ding dongs

Ever see the first Austin Powers?

Anyway, just in general, girls like big Johnsons. What the artical says is that over time humans have become more and more picky about who they mate with (true) and if it continues, all the girls will always go for guys with big Johnsons. So those picky and beautiful (and *****n') people will mate with eachother, and those who arent so much will be left to mate with eachother. Thus, the gene pool will split in two: Ugly and perfect.

FlyingJesus
19-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Nah they don't like massive ones. I don't want mine any bigger than it is, I don't want to scare girls off. I reckon anything bigger than 8" is just too extreme (and no I'm not saying I'm 8", but not far off init)

Ezzie.
19-10-2006, 08:40 PM
NEW THREAD ALERT-----
HOW BIG IS YOUR JOHNSON?

Demynx
20-10-2006, 04:10 AM

Sounds good to me.

if you live to that...

FlyingJesus
20-10-2006, 02:33 PM
NEW THREAD ALERT-----
HOW BIG IS YOUR JOHNSON?

MASSIV M8

Huddle
20-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Oh well. Kill the stubby ones..

Desjardens
21-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Creepy ^^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!