PDA

View Full Version : The Day When I Fell - Real Story

BlueTails
09-03-2005, 07:30 PM
THIS IS A REAL STORY AND IS NOT FAKE!!!!

When I Was 6, I was playing with a mate of mine, we were playing by the window and i sat on the windowstill. The window was shut. I was leaning against it and somehow it opened and i fell backwards. Now That Would, I Think anyway, Damage Me Badly or Maybe even Kill Me. All I had were bruises and i was perfectly fine somehow. This is a miracle.

The Height Was About 15 Foot

Jane
09-03-2005, 08:53 PM
I've fell 20 ft from a tree swing.....Gave me a black eye and a fractured wrist but it was pretty damn funny!

Also, when I was 6, I tried to stroke a gorilla at the zoo, it pushed me over and I landed on my arm and broke it.

micky.blue.eyes
10-03-2005, 06:59 AM
I've fell 20 ft from a tree swing.....Gave me a black eye and a fractured wrist but it was pretty damn funny!

Also, when I was 6, I tried to stroke a gorilla at the zoo, it pushed me over and I landed on my arm and broke it.
awww poor you (specially when you were 6)

Lol rejected by a gorilla :p

Isaac
10-03-2005, 11:41 PM
Stupid Gorrilas. Bad bad bad!

:-Mystical.Dave-
11-03-2005, 02:56 AM
I once broke my wrist playing tackle football!
I got the touchdown then I was tackled :D

Moose
11-03-2005, 03:03 AM
never broke a bone, but i fell off a cliff when i was cliff diving in veracruz.

:-Mystical.Dave-
11-03-2005, 03:41 AM
Ive broken my pink 3 times, the 3rd time it broke, i went back to the fracture clinic in the hospital and they said it healed lol, after 1 week! :D

Fawne
11-03-2005, 08:08 AM
Well i have a low blood pressure, and seem to faint many times.
My record is 3 in one day.
1 . walking down the street
2. in the hospital
3. on the way to the ward

:D

:Kimi
24-03-2005, 09:11 AM
erm, the only way a window could opem *by itself* is..
1. if the window was on the hatch and you leaning against it pushed window open
2. cant think of anything else

I fell from a bike and broke my wrist when I was tiny :D

ideabox
24-03-2005, 09:49 AM
awww poor you (specially when you were 6)

Lol rejected by a gorilla :p
How can you stroak a gorrila at the zoo? They wouldnt of let you! I dont think the gorrila was trying to be mean but being a bit playful or accidental. Gorrils are sweet and gental creatures which I love! They have a enormious amount of strenth even in playing. I have played with a gorrila at Africa but it was getting way too strong for me to handle so I held my hands up in the air and he stopped!
They are really sweet trust me. :)

24-03-2005, 03:44 PM
How can you stroak a gorrila at the zoo? They wouldnt of let you! I dont think the gorrila was trying to be mean but being a bit playful or accidental. Gorrils are sweet and gental creatures which I love! They have a enormious amount of strenth even in playing. I have played with a gorrila at Africa but it was getting way too strong for me to handle so I held my hands up in the air and he stopped!
They are really sweet trust me. :)

Hehe ideabox! Gorrilas are cute, gotta admit that... -*- Ahhh im loosing my mind -*- I wonder if gorrilas like Skittles *goes into deep thought :eusa_thin*
:eusa_shif Actually I am kinda stupid sometimes, lol
:iamwithst

Pulchritudinous
24-03-2005, 03:49 PM
I have never broken a bone...I fractured my arm in year 6 doing a handstand.

I'd be sooo scared if I fell out a window, and I do think gorrillas are lovely.

24-03-2005, 07:32 PM
I'd be sooo scared if I fell out a window, and I do think gorrillas are lovely.

Woooooo! someone else loveeees gorrilas! :o

*does the gorrila dance*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!