PDA

View Full Version : staking guide for pure stakers

computer screen
18-10-2006, 11:20 PM
first of all this is a guide for a def att beast not a pure str range or mage
because i dont know much about range or mage staking since im a melee staker.
ok so if u dont already get ur att and def to 70 and buy full torags whip and fury if u have enough.

this is what u should wear also use excalibure spec not dds spec it is better trust me
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5378/wearthisxu6.png (http://imageshack.us)

i know im killing lessers but ignor that also ignor the ring.

ok now that u have all of ur stuff go to dueling arena but do not put on whip torags or fury people get scared.
now that u are semi ready open up another rs screen and go to high scores.
before every duel always look up their stats if they are to high do not fight them
also it is good to know that in a box or arrmor on fight a pure att and def will easily beat a pure str with 70 def
for example 80 att 80 def 70 str will beat 90 str 70 def 70 att on most occation
if u are going to duel always keep sheild off if u do not have full veracs if u do keep it on

so to re cape sheuld off look up ur oppoinent make sure u can beat them and if u are scared or unsure do not stake.
also use excalibur spec right away than switch to whip and own them

for a box put everything off u dont want on and use punch or kick either works well
when the count down for a duel starts click att on ur opponent as 1 is jsut about to go away like half a second before this should ensure u get first att every time note: this is for movement off
if u are going to stake arrmor on u should put move on so u have time to spec and put ur equipment on

ok i know somethings may not make sence i didnt read over this part

now moving onto the part of ur stats

current my pray is lvl 1 and i never intend to get it higher. KEEP UR PRAYER LEVEL AT 1!!!! i cant strees this enough i can fight people 5 lvls higher than me and i have higher stats than them because of their prayer and what they think is oh he is way lower lvl i dont need to look him up and they dont and regret it (sometimes)
if u want the best resutles make a new acount and train it to 60 str 70 att 70 def 1 pray mage range doesnt matter much
for quick xp do quests thats what i did
remember do not get prayer
when training use slayer also a good way to make money, but stick with rock crabs till 40 att 40 def and 40 str maybe even 50 50 50
after u get those stats go to rock crabs :D
now with slayer get 60 att 60 def and 60 str once u get these stats do the quests u need for the dragon scimmy and excalibure also dds
if u want u can stake at these stats but i would not recomend it
now get 70 att 70 def!@!@! once u get these stats getfull torags whip and other stuff in picture
i made the mistake of getting my str kind of to high it is currently 72 but i still do ok but some people my lvl are 80 att 80 def and like 65 str they ussualy beat me ok if u want to now that u have all of ur stuff u can go stake but u might want to get 75 att 75 def before u stake u will beat every person ur lvl oh yea i forgot to say to get A DEFENDER!!!

ok go stake gooo now gooo stop reading go stake take what u ahve learned (probably not alot but w/e) and go stake try to win to.

so there u ahve it my advise that is my guide probably sucks but ohwel just trying to help u stakers this is what i did

MOST IMPORTANT: never get carries away and stake ur whip fury and torags u will regret this when u lose i quit for 3 months because i got carried away and lost 45m :S but what u gonna do, oh yea dont get CARRIED away ok? gl staking my freinds!!!!! if i think i missed something ill add it later :p

ok because i might have missed somethig here is a recap

1 pray, high att and def, low str, wear best stuff for ur lvl, do recipy for disaster forgot to say that sry, make new acount if ur prayis to high and if u have the time to, do not stake mages ever unless they below like 70 mage if u do stake them move off, get first att, do not show what u will wear, sheild off if u dont have veracs,
and yeah i do this but u dont have to, when a match starts i wish mu opponent gl (good luck) and even if i lose i say gf (good fight)
u will gain respect as a staker if u are kind do not call people noobs or flame them if u lose

good luck staking i hope my guide helps
i know its messy :) but u havent seen my bank lol

micky.blue.eyes
19-10-2006, 06:07 PM
I haven't read it because it's too messy.
Try to rewrite it and make it better looking, you can pm me or another rs mod if you want us to edit your post. :)

IGlooscap
19-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Almost as good as my guide. Well done! :)

shenk.
19-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Windows 98 look... Might be a 2000 imitant?

I have XP with 2000 look because i'm kewl ;]

Still reading guide - 1sec x]

IGlooscap
19-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Btw.. just realised, my post wasnt meant as an insult. :)

Cigaret
19-10-2006, 07:35 PM
I personally don't like it. Why would you use torag's when people can use verac? Verac staking is better than torag's. If you get high attack + defense just stake wit armour off and use dds special + whip. You'll hit extremely often, but not as high. (Example: 1 Special will hit maybe a 17 - 13 if you have high attack and not high str, but if you have higher str, you might hit a 22 - 4)

Rashelly
20-10-2006, 03:28 AM
I personally don't like it. Why would you use torag's when people can use verac? Verac staking is better than torag's. If you get high attack + defense just stake wit armour off and use dds special + whip. You'll hit extremely often, but not as high. (Example: 1 Special will hit maybe a 17 - 13 if you have high attack and not high str, but if you have higher str, you might hit a 22 - 4)
Torags gives better defence bonus than veracs. And I think you need 70 strength to use veracs flail?

Joahh
20-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Good guide on the basics but you could set it out alot better.

Cigaret
20-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Torags gives better defence bonus than veracs. And I think you need 70 strength to use veracs flail?

Someone with verac's would beat torag even with the defense bonus and I'm not sure about the 70 str thing. . . When ever I staked with armour it was always verac vs verac or verac vs torag with the winner being verac against the torag. Personally, I think staking with armour is rediculous. I think it should just be a no armour box, whip, or dds stake IMO.

computer screen
20-10-2006, 11:54 PM
Someone with verac's would beat torag even with the defense bonus and I'm not sure about the 70 str thing. . . When ever I staked with armour it was always verac vs verac or verac vs torag with the winner being verac against the torag. Personally, I think staking with armour is rediculous. I think it should just be a no armour box, whip, or dds stake IMO.

yes veracs beats torags 8 out of 10 times but ussualy people stake with torags and whip, if u have enough use both if not use torags

Rashelly
21-10-2006, 09:00 AM
I meant veracs is only good if you have full veracs...And I think you need 70 str to use a flail.

ssricky
22-10-2006, 01:23 AM
I meant veracs is only good if you have full veracs...And I think you need 70 str to use a flail.

no only 70 attk. the only barrows weapon u need both 70 attk and str for is dharoks great axe

Crunk
25-10-2006, 03:14 AM
no only 70 attk. the only barrows weapon u need both 70 attk and str for is dharoks great axe
Hes right ;))
Only need 70 atk but the dh axe 70 str n 70 att.

∙Matthew∙
21-11-2006, 04:07 PM
Wow! Great Guide! ♥

Buzle
25-11-2006, 04:07 AM
I didnt read it all either.
It would look alot more eye-catching and neat.

Hoax
14-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Wow. I couldn't understand any of that.

ohemjee
17-02-2007, 12:53 AM
It would be better to use veracs, and have 70 def, 70 str, 45 str.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!